Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Flying In My Sleeps. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flying In My Sleeps. (1709 Views)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The Sky (spark Outrage) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Jamersirwin1971: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
I also do the same in my dreams . And I have even having it since I think 10 years . I am 38 now and still do have such dreams . Also when something bad wants to happen in my dream I can leave the place and after I go back there . I also can sometimes control my dream to know this isn’t real . I would sometimes control it to what I want . So as for the flying no be only you dey inside .

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by jerry227: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
witches everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Uncle96(m): 1:42am On Apr 28, 2022
360degreess:
..OK ooo.You will soon come to agree with what I said.i am very sure of that.i have known many people with similar experiences and they were all later discovered to be jinn possessions..

It's true. It's jinn possession but a lot of people are so ignorant about the influence of jinns in human presence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This With Coconut Water And Salt And Attract Good Luck And Money Today. / I Haven't Seen My Menstruation / Should I Break Up With Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.