Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) (29611 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by MRFIXER001: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Interesting smiley
Deputy1111:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN hosts the Honorable House of Representatives Members of the APC Caucus to Lftar Dinner at the State House Banquet Centre, Abuja, this evening.

He also took the opportunity to personally inform them of his 2023 Presidential bid. It's all about serving Nigeria & its great people. Together we move!

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1514370060470607875?t=jSbcintjV7CrT-6lpeRvZg&s=19
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by voiceless1(m): 5:31am On Apr 14, 2022
E
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Administration1: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Star Boy
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Kaymanzuma(m): 5:32am On Apr 14, 2022
He is in mecca for ummrah (short pilgrims)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by orisa37: 5:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Good.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by AGOSUPPLY: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices, Nationwide .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2022
I don't like naija politicians, i would have supported this man if he wasn't part of buhari's failed regime. He should have resigned.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ExcelDBM: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929198:

Thanks for the mention OP Ijawboy.......

GOD BLESS our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

YEMI OSINBANJO.
A MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

The man wey sabi....

STARBOY AND ZULUM 2023.

All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians dey una back gidigba......

Thanks Chief Kay!
We can see you want the progress of our nation,
Unlike some people (dem know themselves grin cheesy wink)

Btw, we no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

God bless our Vice President.
Our incoming President in Jesus name,
Insha Allah.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria all around is what we shall encounter.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @MANNABBGRILLS come 2023 be say :

Starboy and Zulum for 2023.

Our own @[/b] be say : STARBOY & Zulum for 2023.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]
be say : STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking and researching about the good ones among them already.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Now, clap for yasef undecided

God bless you too crucial gem
You are truly a rare gem on this forum.

If you are a progressive and the person that pray for the good of Nigeria,
We will say, you are a great man!

Gbamsolutely! You've said it all.
Those are the same Igbos calling him a mere commissioner and house boy for the last 6 years.
We have been declaring and supporting STARBOY and Zulum for the past 3 years, they never commented or support our posts, but suddenly, since last week Monday that JAGABAN OF AFRICA declared,
They started shouting Osinbajo's name.
Hypocritical mofos and cannibals everywhere.
Wailers are hypocrites, as we've always said here.

They are still waiting for dem Atiku to declare,
cheesy grin wink

God bless our darling STARBOY and JAGABAN The King maker.
We know 100% if not for JAGABAN Bogu, along with the ALMIGHTY GOD's Power,
Our Darling Daddy and our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo wouldn't be where they are since 2015.
Despite the billions that the looting criminals spent.,
They still lost woefully.

Effort in futility grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Unfortunately for the VP
The principal officers of the house have already endorsed his former boss
Alhassan Ado doguwu
Ammed wade
Akeem Gbaja
these will influence others in their party
Seriously I pity the VP
He has been misled, Holy spirit wouldn't have asked him to show interest against his political benefactor
Sympathy is already setting in for BAT
The north and some in the south are already talking bad about the VP
Same for Ganduje and kwankwanso in Kano
Any free and fair election today in Kano.. kwankwanso holds the ace
Betrayed by Ganduje
GEJ betrayed agreement on serving for a term and some revolted without which APC would have never come to power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by olabright31: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Ddokie:
Gbaja is conspicuously missing.

E travel ni?

He is in Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Pastorsmile: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2022
The only problem this gentle man has are his brothers and sisters. The rest of us love him genuinely.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

If osibanjo doesn’t win APC primary then I switch to Peter Obi

And if Peter Obi doesn’t win the PDP ticket then

I no say Nigeria is ready to suffer another 8 years

But, apart from the fact that Tinubu is an old man, who pees on his body, a drug baron and a man who we know has stolen Lagos dry, he is far better than Osinbajo. He is far more experienced and his antecedents speak for him. Osinbajo has been the one coordinating our economy and see how things turned out. Dude is clueless tbh. He should wait to become CJN, cause thats where his impact will be felt. Amaechi bests him self in every area of national politics. Amaechi is younger than him, has more political experience than him, is making impact in his present assignment, etc. All I'm saying is, apart from emotions and tribal affiliations, Osinbajo shouldn't be on anyone's lips. Amaechi or even the grand pa, Tinubu are much better than he is

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Osibanjo the traitor is the best,even though the economy he headed for 7yrs is in shambles

So how is he the best? Buhari will be handling over to the next president a finished economy, an economy Osinbajo is to blame for. How does he intend to do magic? We saw the magic Tinubu did in Lagos when Obasanjo deny Lag allocation. At least he is tested and trusted in that regard. But can we say same for Osinbajo? Dude is clueless about governance. He is the worst candidate for me in the two political parties. He and Kingsley Moghalu na the same boat carry am. Swag and vibes, finish

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by adolfHitler1934: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Outline those thing it takes that he has. Will like to learn one or two
One of the blinded, hateful youth spotted.
Why you guys think Osinbajo is unfit to be president baffles me.
Anyway, it's all in your DNA, hate and religious bigotry. Yo' Robber Moz' Lem
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:33am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929198:

YEMI OSINBANJO.
A MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

The man wey sabi....

STARBOY AND ZULUM 2023.

Thanks Chief Kay!

Btw, we no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

Insha Allah.

Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.

We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
Two time losers.

God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

Those are the same Igbos calling him a mere commissioner and house boy for the last 6 years.
We have been declaring and supporting STARBOY and Zulum for the past 3 years, they never commented or support our posts, but suddenly, since last week Monday that JAGABAN OF AFRICA declared,

cheesy grin wink

Our Darling Daddy and our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo wouldn't be where they are since 2015.

You too, you have ulterior motives for supporting Osinbajo. I hate Tinubu too, but if we see truth make we talk am. What has Osinbajo done for him to warrant Presidency? It's not about being loved. Being loved doesn't get the work done. I want Tinubu to fail, but if Osinbajo will be the reason he fails, then we are doomed. That's when we will truly see the worst president ever. For all of Tinubu's faults, he is far more better than Osinbajo. The best so far in APC is Amaechi sef. He has the youth of Osinbajo (he is even younger than he is). He has the political experience of Tinubu. He is a performer, even in his present position. Apart from sentiments, I don't see why someone will leave someone like Amaechi or even the grand pa, Tinubu and vote for Osinbajo. Haba guy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
k777:
Osinbajo and Peter Obi are the only manageable candidates.

Urgently seeking Solar installation engineers preferably in Lagos.

Clueless Osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by lookingfly: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
One question i will like to ask is, how does osinbanjo seperates himself from the present failure of this regime? Let's not blinded by euphoria of osinbanjo. If he can deliver, he would have done that for the past 7 yrs as VP......I am not Igbo or from the SS or SE but i think OBi Peter can do more to salvage this nation at this very problematic times when the nation is at the brinks of collapse.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by JAMO84: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Judas Iscariot
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2022
easyfem:

If you are not a politician and you are supporting this set of people ... your education is useless ... tinubu of all pple ?... this man has been in the system for long time and we are still facing all this challenge and u still want this guy ? Is our youth insane ?

His works in Lagos speak for him. What has Osinbajo done that will speak for him? He should be CJN and not president abeg

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by toprealman: 6:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Ddokie:
Gbaja is conspicuously missing.

E travel ni?

As long as the bride and the groom are in the wedding pics, that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

Exactly...

If neither of them represents their Parties, then Nigeria can burn!
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Cajal:
Unfortunately for the VP
The principal officers of the house have already endorsed his former boss
Alhassan Ado doguwu
Ammed wade
Akeem Gbaja
these will influence others in their party
Seriously I pity the VP
He has been misled, Holy spirit wouldn't have asked him to show interest against his political benefactor
Sympathy is already setting in for BAT
The north and some in the south are already talking bad about the VP
Same for Ganduje and kwankwanso in Kano
Any free and fair election today in Kano.. kwankwanso holds the ace
Betrayed by Ganduje
GEJ betrayed agreement on serving for a term and some revolted without which APC would have never come to power

Leave all these endorsements till primaries. It seems naija politics never shock you before o
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
One of the blinded, hateful youth spotted.
Why you guys think Osinbajo is unfit to be president baffles me.
Anyway, it's all in your DNA, hate and religious bigotry. Yo' Robber Moz' Lem

Try and answer him abeg. I'm waiting too. Cause for all I know, Tinubu is far better president than Osinbajo. Osinbajo that is as inexperienced in politics as my unborn child? He should focus on being Chief Justice of Nigeria. That's where he is needed
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
lookingfly:
One question i will like to ask is, how does osinbanjo seperates himself from the present failure of this regime? Let's not blinded by euphoria of osinbanjo. If he can deliver, he would have done that for the past 7 yrs as VP......I am not Igbo or from the SS or SE but i think OBi Peter can do more to salvage this nation at this very problematic times when the nation is at the brinks of collapse.

Leave Obi first. Let's talk APC. Osinbajo is the least of candidates with experience to lead this country forward. We've seen the great works of Tinubu in Lagos, same with Amaechi in Rivers, HOR and transport ministry. We have also seen how Umahi is performing in Ebonyi. The only person that compares to Osinbajo sef na Yahaya Bello. They're both quite young and politically daft
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Kendollar696(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
k777:
Osinbajo and Peter Obi are the only manageable candidates.

Urgently seeking Solar installation engineers preferably in Lagos.

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Sunnykind(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

Same here.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by lagosrd: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Gbajabiamila is not there. Awon set ole. They switched faith to use the slot if the Christian south. Very greedy set of yoluba guys
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by MrrGodsfavour(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu & Osinbajo just dey carry APC members dey do Dorime like who go pull the best crowd
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by simongonner: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

exactly what I told my friend...
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Apparently we've got only two people running for president: Osinbajo and his benefactor Jagaban.

Anyway the pendulum swings is a win for APC. cool
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929198:

YEMI OSINBANJO.
A MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

The man wey sabi....

STARBOY AND ZULUM 2023.

Thanks Chief Kay!

Btw, we no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

Thanks.

Insha Allah.

Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,

We Love him too.
Two time losers.

God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

cheesy grin wink

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by 77up(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
A man with a great insight
Unlike the d other desperate one
What is desperate about someone that have waited for many years to contest ? He has every right as a citizen to do so . May be you guys should just try another line of banter and drop this childish one.

Tinubu or Osinbajo is ok !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.