Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) (29609 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by frog12: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2022
me too dey wonder who be dis? shocked shocked shocked

anochuko01:
Na wa
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by blacknoir: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

If osibanjo doesn’t win APC primary then I switch to Peter Obi

And if Peter Obi doesn’t win the PDP ticket then

I no say Nigeria is ready to suffer another 8 years
Aswear u talk my mind. Anything dey possible for this quantree
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Businessman1986(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
One of the blinded, hateful youth spotted.
Why you guys think Osinbajo is unfit to be president baffles me.
Anyway, it's all in your DNA, hate and religious bigotry. Yo' Robber Moz' Lem

The question has been asked a number of times already; what makes Osinbajo fit for office? A very simple question, and please don't mention oratory and poise and the other totally useless attributes that have zero impact in real life performance
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Deputy1111:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN hosts the Honorable House of Representatives Members of the APC Caucus to Lftar Dinner at the State House Banquet Centre, Abuja, this evening.

He also took the opportunity to personally inform them of his 2023 Presidential bid. It's all about serving Nigeria & its great people. Together we move!

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1514370060470607875?t=jSbcintjV7CrT-6lpeRvZg&s=19

Reps booed ur wife last month in their chember

That laff

Na to yeye u in primaries
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by lookingfly: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
ityP:

You're mentioning Amaechi as a tyrant, and I ask why? I mean, even Rivers people know the tyrant of a governor is Wike and not Amaechi. Amaechi is just outspoken, he is not tyrannical at all. For the transport sector, dude has done very well. It's one area people might even think of praising Buhari's regime. Tinubu is a performer too but I agree,dude is old and frail. I remember watching that video of his where he was giving suggestions on how to end insecurity. Imagine him mentioning employing 50 million youths in the army and giving them corn and cassava, morning, afternoon and night. I just knew the man's thinking faculties have been compromised by old age. He may not be the same person that left government in 2007
same way you're asking why amaechi is a tyrant was the same way lots of buhari supporters asked me why i said buhari will not perfom back in 2014....... Take or leave it, APC has no candidate right now that can do something tangible about the situation in the country.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
lookingfly:
same way you're asking why amaechi is a tyrant was the same way lots of buhari supporters asked me why i said buhari will not perfom back in 2014....... Take or leave it, APC has no candidate right now that can do something tangible about the situation in the country.

Take it or leave it, APC has the best candidates right now. I don't want them to regain power in 2023 but let's face the truth. Only Obi in PDP can stand with the candidates in the APC right now
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
easyfem:

If you are not a politician and you are supporting this set of people ... your education is useless ... tinubu of all pple ?... this man has been in the system for long time and we are still facing all this challenge and u still want this guy ? Is our youth insane ?

How has Tinubu been in the system for very long? Are you sure we shouldn't question your education instead? Which federal appointment did Tinubu hold? He excelled in his role as Governor so why shouldn't we support him? I will not be surprised if you are the type who voted for Atiku but find it morally right to attack Jagaban.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by lookingfly: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
ityP:

Take it or leave it, APC has the best candidates right now. I don't want them to regain power in 2023 but let's face the truth. Only Obi in PDP can stand with the candidates in the APC right now
dream on in your state of euphoria for whatever reasons you've decided not to wake up......all i can tell you like I've always told those who argue with me, wether progress or don't as a nation..... Na me and you enjoy or suffer, except if you're not in this country. So you can vote for any candidate you want.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
I love this man reasoning just like obi in yoruba tribe
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
lookingfly:
dream on in your state of euphoria for whatever reasons you've decided not to wake up......all i can tell you like I've always told those who argue with me, wether progress or don't as a nation..... Na me and you enjoy or suffer, except if you're not in this country. So you can vote for any candidate you want.

I can vote Amaechi in APC. But majorly, PDP. Sadly, they are not a serious party
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Osinbajo will come distant 4th or 5th. Apc rep caucus are over 260 see people wey go. Even majority of these ones that went are Tinubu boys. Mtcheeew......
you are the tinubu boy....... Tinubu will move to SDP after d primaries.telling person
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
millionboi:
you are the tinubu boy....... Tinubu will move to SDP after d primaries.telling person

I laff u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.