Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) (29610 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by lookingfly: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
ityP:

Leave Obi first. Let's talk APC. Osinbajo is the least of candidates with experience to lead this country forward. We've seen the great works of Tinubu in Lagos, same with Amaechi in Rivers, HOR and transport ministry. We have also seen how Umahi is performing in Ebonyi. The only person that compares to Osinbajo sef na Yahaya Bello. They're both quite young and politically daft
tinubu is a geriatric (he should go and enjoy he's retirement package because we don't want another buhari disaster in another 8yrs), amaechi is arrogant(it will become full fledge tyranny when he becomes president, moreover what has he achieved really with the transport sector), umahi is just timing a bigger position that's why he's declaring but knows within himself that he's not worthy, yahaya Bello is a 2 year old child imagining he can buy range Rover of 40 million......if APC would genuinely win the 2023 elections, I don't think they have that candidate that would do that now except someone else better declares.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by kennygee18(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Deputy1111:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN hosts the Honorable House of Representatives Members of the APC Caucus to Lftar Dinner at the State House Banquet Centre, Abuja, this evening.

He also took the opportunity to personally inform them of his 2023 Presidential bid. It's all about serving Nigeria & its great people. Together we move!

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1514370060470607875?t=jSbcintjV7CrT-6lpeRvZg&s=19
So his hands were not tied afterall..why calling the reps after his declaration...this man said he must finish what him and BABA started and I don't like the sound of that o.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Of course gbaja won't come.
He is busy biamilying with Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by derecho(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
E go Surulere go do hin own iftar
Ddokie:
Gbaja is conspicuously missing.

E travel ni?

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by zoedew: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Deputy1111:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN hosts the Honorable House of Representatives Members of the APC Caucus to Lftar Dinner at the State House Banquet Centre, Abuja, this evening.

He also took the opportunity to personally inform them of his 2023 Presidential bid. It's all about serving Nigeria & its great people. Together we move!

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1514370060470607875?t=jSbcintjV7CrT-6lpeRvZg&s=19
Where is Gbajabiamila? He abdicated his role as Speaker. In better climes he was gone. A Speaker has a role as Statesman not just a politician.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by derecho(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Obviously not the best BUT better than Tinubu
Jesuschristus:
Osibanjo the traitor is the best,even though the economy he headed for 7yrs is in shambles
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
lookingfly:
tinubu is a geriatric (he should go and enjoy he's retirement package because we don't want another buhari disaster in another 8yrs), amaechi is arrogant(it will become full fledge tyranny when he becomes president, moreover what has he achieved really with the transport sector), umahi is just timing a bigger position that's why he's declaring but knows within himself that he's not worthy, yahaya Bello is a 2 year old child imagining he can buy range Rover of 40 million......if APC would genuinely win the 2023 elections, I don't think they have that candidate that would do that now except someone else better declares.

You're mentioning Amaechi as a tyrant, and I ask why? I mean, even Rivers people know the tyrant of a governor is Wike and not Amaechi. Amaechi is just outspoken, he is not tyrannical at all. For the transport sector, dude has done very well. It's one area people might even think of praising Buhari's regime. Tinubu is a performer too but I agree,dude is old and frail. I remember watching that video of his where he was giving suggestions on how to end insecurity. Imagine him mentioning employing 50 million youths in the army and giving them corn and cassava, morning, afternoon and night. I just knew the man's thinking faculties have been compromised by old age. He may not be the same person that left government in 2007
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by derecho(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu said something similar
kennygee18:

So his hands were not tied afterall..why calling the reps after his declaration...this man said he must finish what him and BABA started and I don't like the sound of that o.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by techWriter3: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
When the moment is wrap
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
Obviously not the best BUT better than Tinubu

By what metric? Age alone abi?
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
ButterBurger:
Of course gbaja won't come.
He is busy biamilying with Tinubu

He is in Medina
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by TrebleChamp(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
When the time is set.. we shall set show ideas that set us apart
Committed to this cheesy cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Joylove2324(f): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

If osibanjo doesn’t win APC primary then I switch to Peter Obi

And if Peter Obi doesn’t win the PDP ticket then

I no say Nigeria is ready to suffer another 8 years
There are some other visionary leaders like Amaechi.

Tinubu is aged but he's sure one of the best governors Nigeria has ever had

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by derecho(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Age is the least bro...Has less corruption baggage thus less likely to tradeoff...Intellectually he's not Tinubu's mate.
ityP:

By what metric? Age alone abi?
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
Age is the least bro...Has less corruption baggage thus less likely to tradeoff...Intellectually he's not Tinubu's mate.

Leave this corruption matter. Also, intellect is not what qualifies someone as president. He should go and teach if he feels he is intellectually sound. Dude is an economic baggage. It's only age that's in his favour. Tinubu is better in all areas than he is

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
cool
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2022
ityP:

But, apart from the fact that Tinubu is an old man, who pees on his body, a drug baron and a man who we know has stolen Lagos dry, he is far better than Osinbajo. He is far more experienced and his antecedents speak for him. Osinbajo has been the one coordinating our economy and see how things turned out. Dude is clueless tbh. He should wait to become CJN, cause thats where his impact will be felt. Amaechi bests him self in every area of national politics. Amaechi is younger than him, has more political experience than him, is making impact in his present assignment, etc. All I'm saying is, apart from emotions and tribal affiliations, Osinbajo shouldn't be on anyone's lips. Amaechi or even the grand pa, Tinubu are much better than he is
I keep telling people this, Tinubu met lagos IGR at 14b and moved it to 90billion despite not having allocation for months and this was the stepping block that made Lagos the 5th largest economy.
Amaechi is also a very good leader. Though I believe Osinbajo is good too cos we saw his works as VP despite not having much constitutional rights his impact was felt

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Na wa

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by derecho(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Kikikiki...i know it's difficult to admit but Tinubu is not/can NOT be better.

But are you serious with the bolded statement?
ityP:

Leave this corruption matter. Also, intellect is not what qualifies someone as president. He should go and teach if he feels he is intellectually sound. Dude is an economic baggage. It's only age that's in his favour. Tinubu is better in all areas than he is
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

Most of these reps are already committed.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE is deceiving himself and is being deceived.
Tinubu odale too don't know he has step on toes in Lagos. The primary go shock am.

He thinks it is that open ballot type of ambode primary lol
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2022
"Don't give the presidency to the highest bidder"-Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

If osibanjo doesn’t win APC primary then I switch to Peter Obi

And if Peter Obi doesn’t win the PDP ticket then

I no say Nigeria is ready to suffer another 8 years
who is peter obi? Your online aspirant...bettrr stop dreaming...!
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by BabanawanGod: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is talking about the discrimination in Nigeria we want equal right and justice
Download and share now
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2022
ityP ptost=111929959:

But, apart from the fact that Tinubu is an old man, who pees on his body, a drug baron and a man who we know has stolen Lagos dry, he is far better than Osinbajo. He is far more experienced and his antecedents speak for him. Osinbajo has been the one coordinating our economy and see how things turned out. Dude is clueless tbh. He should wait to become CJN, cause thats where his impact will be felt. Amaechi bests him self in every area of national politics. Amaechi is younger than him, has more political experience than him, is making impact in his present assignment, etc. All I'm saying is, apart from emotions and tribal affiliations, Osinbajo shouldn't be on anyone's lips. Amaechi or even the grand pa, Tinubu are much better than he is
Ameachi that want to corner 3b naira grin
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Jones4190:
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.

This one strong oo
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ameachi that want to corner 3b naira grin

You said so
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...i know it's difficult to admit but Tinubu is not/can NOT be better.

But are you serious with the bolded statement?

Oga, you no hate Tinubu reach me. Ask around this space. Tinubu should never be Nigeria's president but heck, he is far far better at governance than Osinbajo. You talk about corruption. Buhari that has no corruption charge on his head, how did he fare? Obasanjo that we looked on to as King of Corruption is far far better than this idiot in charge of Nigeria at the moment. How do you even gauge who is corrupt and who isn't? Osinbajo has no business presiding over this country. Like I said, he is better off a Chief Justice of Nigeria at best. He will thrive there
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Ordinary person can pull this crowd easily once there is money to throw.

Shetemi12:
When the time is set.. we shall set show ideas that set us apart
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Deputy1111:

Osinbajo is campaigning to organic Tinubu followers. Lol...... E go hard u sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.