Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) (29612 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:
I keep telling people this, Tinubu met lagos IGR at 14b and moved it to 90billion despite not having allocation for months and this was the stepping block that made Lagos the 5th largest economy.
Amaechi is also a very good leader. Though I believe Osinbajo is good too cos we saw his works as VP despite not having much constitutional rights his impact was felt

Let's tell ourselves the truth. Osinbajo's influence was not felt. He is in charge of our economy, see how that has fared. He is the worst of the presidential candidates, himself and Yahaya Bello. I have nothing against him. In fact, I believe he is very likeable and lovable. If he becomes president, he will continue Buhari's legacy of pretty pictures and sweet fashion show. Apart from that, Na zero

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Osibanjo the traitor is the best,even though the economy he headed for 7yrs is in shambles

You are being fed with opinions you received from others- call Obama a traitor for supporting Joe Biden!
Osinbajo was never in position to head any economy! That was a slogan in campaign and you tell us if he is the Minister of Finance or the Madan that held disaster portfolio.
The three months or their by that Osinbajo spent as a result of Buhari that went for hospitality abroad was evident:
- Peace was restored
- Osinbajo went from State to State to unite aggrieved Nigerians, including the Niger Delta.
-Unprecedented number of people, including women came to welcome him in PortHarcourt!
-Foteign Currencies came down drastically because people have confidence in him.
- ease of doing business became simpler in Nigeria.
How many of us have read the Constitution on the roles of a VP,as many believed he should be fighting his boss!
Nonsense talk!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Man4djob: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2022
gr8child:
Lol. Gbaja did not go?
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2022
gr8child:
Lol. Gbaja did not go?

He's in Saudi Arabia
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2022
chiefolododo:
Osinbajo is the one
what will he do differently from what Buhari is doing now?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2022
ButterBurger:
Of course gbaja won't come.
He is busy biamilying with Tinubu

He's in Saudi Arabia. Doguwa is a more fanatical follower of jagaban but he's there.
Make una dey find out before comment
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by MikoB: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2022
gr8child:
Lol. Gbaja did not go?

Gbaja is in mecca
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by okefranci: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo; a man of the masses ,he will surely win by God grace
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
One of the blinded, hateful youth spotted.
Why you guys think Osinbajo is unfit to be president baffles me.
Anyway, it's all in your DNA, hate and religious bigotry. Yo' Robber Moz' Lem

Show where I said he’s unfit, I only asked a question of what he terms has “what it takes to be president”.

But I get it, trolls like you with usernames like this shows you’re a jobless idiot, looking up to Nairaland for who to further drag into your joblessness.

Will not indulge further.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Let us not be filled with hatred, when buhari was not around, Osinbajo transformed everything.
Thisis2raw:
what will he do differently from what Buhari is doing now?
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2022
The hustle is real..
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by adeoba2008(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Am sure Gbaja will be missing.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo will come distant 4th or 5th. Apc rep caucus are over 260 see people wey go. Even majority of these ones that went are Tinubu boys. Mtcheeew......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Deputy1111:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN hosts the Honorable House of Representatives Members of the APC Caucus to Lftar Dinner at the State House Banquet Centre, Abuja, this evening.

He also took the opportunity to personally inform them of his 2023 Presidential bid. It's all about serving Nigeria & its great people. Together we move!

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1514370060470607875?t=jSbcintjV7CrT-6lpeRvZg&s=19
...and expectedly, Gbajiamilla is missing
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by adolfHitler1934: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Show where I said he’s unfit, I only asked a question of what he terms has “what it takes to be president”.

But I get it, trolls like you with usernames like this shows you’re a jobless idiot, looking up to Nairaland for who to further drag into your joblessness.

Will not indulge further.
I have seen your email address. Don't worry when I'm done with what I'm doing I will send you a mail. I will employ you no matter your qualification, experience and background with a juicy offer that will turn your life and that of your family around.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

He's in Saudi Arabia. Doguwa is a more fanatical follower of jagaban but he's there.
Make una dey find out before comment
why won't he be in Saudi Arabia.
Of course you need a seemingly genuine excuse
Ah no know say na only him be Muslim for this country o
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2022
ButterBurger:
why won't he be in Saudi Arabia.
Of course you need a seemingly genuine excuse
Ah no know say na only him be Muslim for this country o

Too many kids here. Can't waste my data on you.
Bye
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2022
ityP:

He is in Medina
of course, he needs to be in Medina, why won't he .
Afterall speaker presence should be available for the vice presidential iftar dinner.
Not base on political bias, but a dinner for consultation.
Just like every other candidate should do in APC
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Too many kids here. Can't waste my data on you.
Bye
the boy ran
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Ddokie:
Gbaja is conspicuously missing.

E travel ni?

Just like Senator Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2022
I think Osinbajo won't do anything spectacular..he might be another Jonathan..But Tinubu looks more than capable..if not for this frail health.. He will be another Obj.. He would make sweeping reforms and won't bow to the northern cabals.. But..mk Apc fvck off

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
When the time is set.. we shall set show ideas that set us apart

Which ideas set mofo crew apart...with just a recommendation from.Aso villa...to vote oshibajo, Tinubu will just be playing around Lagos and it's environ..with time, his kingdom reign in Lagos state will aoon be scatter into 109 minority political groups..
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Ylink4sure: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga,no be by pictures oooo! You can make your pictures depicts whatever you want as you are in control,it is called professional shots.

Only a few reps members were there! That made it clear another aspirant has their loyalty. Do you have an idea the number of members of Nigeria's house of reps?

Misstittee:
cool look at these pictures and tell lie to yourself that this man is not the best for the job.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by farem: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Ddokie:

E travel ni?

He's missing but he's not missed!
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
You want to continue the failure of Buhari. Please stick to your law firm.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by chrizzyace: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

If osibanjo doesn’t win APC primary then I switch to Peter Obi

And if Peter Obi doesn’t win the PDP ticket then

I no say Nigeria is ready to suffer another 8 years
I swear these are my only candidates for now oo...
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Hakeem3(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Ddokie:

E travel ni?

Gbaja is a Jagaban boy
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by JentuPrinz(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Why dis mumu man dey do copy copy grin
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Gaddafi1: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
In Osinbajo I trust

If osibanjo doesn’t win APC primary then I switch to Peter Obi

And if Peter Obi doesn’t win the PDP ticket then

I no say Nigeria is ready to suffer another 8 years
What more can we say, you have finished the work.
Re: Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) by Omojames61: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
When the time is set.. we shall set show ideas that set us apart
What Osinbajo can easily do. No be crowd. Make Starboy Just enter Road. Even Wike self dey pull more crowd this days pass Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.