Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche (40741 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Themandator: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
appishani1:
My big worry now is that,
her husband won't face the wrath of the law with nigerian police.
They will let him free if he get money.

I can't stop thinking what was going on inside the. Man as he beat this woman... Asking his own children what they told the pastor

What was his grudge, for crying loud, against the woman
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by OtemAtum: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
All attention is focused in the man who is a victim of circumstances.

No one is mentioning the root of that bitterness. If she had nothing to hide, why plead that her problem is kept secret?

Those who demand for peace must be willing and able to give peace to their partners in return.

Only a beastly Man lifts his hand on a woman at peace with him.
Did the woman raise her hands at him first. If no, the man has no right to result into battery. He should have learnt to control his emotions.
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Apostle Arome Osayi Gives An Insight On How Prayer Is Received In Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNeMLS9UQnk
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
And who do you expect to read this epistle?
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Akorkor(f): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
All attention is focused in the man who is a victim of circumstances.

No one is mentioning the root of that bitterness. If she had nothing to hide, why plead that her problem is kept secret?

Those who demand for peace must be willing and able to give peace to their partners in return.

Only a beastly Man lifts his hand on a woman at peace with him.

One woman beater has been identified.
Keep defending your actions.
Continue
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Remman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why is everyone coming out to give their rubbish version of what happened to her?
Weren't they aware that her husband was abusing her? Didn't they see the scars? They did nothing, now she is dead, them wan do damage control.
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by FullBlastLight: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
SensualMan1:
Just shut up silly boy. Osinachi is dead Al of a sudden errbody is speaking out.

Sons of whores

Naughty son of belial, thou art!

Alwys...

Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amojii:
And who do you expect to read this epistle?

The husband will escape this, all they need do is fake a med report claiming she had chest disease.

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by FullBlastLight: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
hamedollar:
Some men can be so toxic and callous, when I saw a video how she was being beating by her husband I was just shaking

Really?

Who videoed them?
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Femi8586(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Orangedreams:
You see my problem with today's church, in those days God revealed things to men of God. How come as anointed as Pastor Enenche for once both him and the wife and as spiritual as the claim could not sense, percieve or hear from the spirit what this lady was passing through in the hands of her husband?

Again, I smell lies from this long epistle. A top singer of the church like this woman, pastor can't tell me he never heard for once what she was passing through at home. But of course it has happened everyone wants to pull their heads off that is the system we find ourselves.

More, some of these pastors make themselves too distanced from members and too busy also that members don't even have the space to get closer to them how much more to share their pains. They have becomes gods and presidents with heavy securities and protocols. Even to see some takes more than 3months, a pastor o.

All na cruise abeg.

RIP to her.

People like you will never read to understand. You must always find a way to heap all the blame on the church or pastor as if it was the pastor that told the deceased, her children, her music producers, her sisters and brothers to remain mute and keep the problem to herself.

Folks like you won't see nothing wrong in these people's silence but will pin all the blame on the innocent pastor.
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by bonnyhope: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Newton2024:
We are sometimes too emotional to demand for the root cause of a situation. The question people need to ask is, what was the singer hiding that she doesn't want her husband to expose?

Without a secret, no 21st century women can tolerate such a high level of ridicule and pain from her husband. Even an slowpoke can't accept such pain.

I sense adultery or sexual immorality, paternity fraud, murder, occultism or something worse. But in all, the husband is guilty. He could have forgiven her. Nobody is perfect.

Very guilty.

People are still surprised why the woman kept mute in the face of that magnitude of abuse

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by theultimatep3(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lexusgs430:
How would someone tell you she had chest pain, and you prayed multiple times for her .......

When a complaint of chest pain is received, an immediate ECG, must be conducted .......

We are blinded by religion in this country ....... Shame .....

Prayers, would never change an abuser....... If a man/woman physically assaults you (only once)....

Time to quit that relationship or marriage...... ZERO TOLERANCE TO DOMESTIC ABUSE.......

I am sure u didn't read the post
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Tooreda: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Your first paragraph is bereft of ideas

Orangedreams:
You see my problem with today's church, in those days God revealed things to men of God. How come as anointed as Pastor Enenche for once both him and the wife and as spiritual as the claim could not sense, percieve or hear from the spirit what this lady was passing through in the hands of her husband?

Again, I smell lies from this long epistle. A top singer of the church like this woman, pastor can't tell me he never heard for once what she was passing through at home. But of course it has happened everyone wants to pull their heads off that is the system we find ourselves.

More, some of these pastors make themselves too distanced from members and too busy also that members don't even have the space to get closer to them how much more to share their pains. They have becomes gods and presidents with heavy securities and protocols. Even to see some takes more than 3months, a pastor o.

All na cruise abeg.

RIP to her.
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by jarx: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Why think like this bro?

Please change your mind. You may not like the police, but the judicial system is the last hope of man. As long as the man is found culpable, he will pay for his crime.

It's not the police that will try him.

what did judiciary do in case Sylvester bullied in school that led to his death. The story has died like others
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by jimcaddy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
That her husband should rot in jail. He killed that woman, nothing anyone can tell me. The beatings were too much. Your own wife. But late Osinachi tried oh. Still she still showed the beast of a man respect so as not to tarnish the man. Now she is no more, and the man is living his life. African men stop doing this. If you want to box, enter ring and fight with your fellow men. Stop beating vulnerable women and flexing muscles that you're a man. It doesn't make you a man, but a weak man. Only weak men beat up their wives
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rQCKQPsC0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567275631418461&id=100044080883922
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by danny56: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Orangedreams:

All na cruise abeg.

RIP to her.

If I were you I'd take it as a challenge to get very close to God and be anointed too, so I will do better than him. There's just ONE God here, so meet him report the pastor. Talk is cheap!
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
When a general speaks like this, it's not a good thing. The summary of this statement is that she died because Pastor Paul Enechie didn't know she was going through domestic abuse and as a result, proper help could not be rendered.

Oh! No wonder the good books says, WHERE THERE IS NO VISION, THE PEOPLE PERISH" (Prov. 29:18). The word "vision" in Hebrew is "chazown," meaning, "prophetic vision." All over the world, people's lives are stagnate simply because they endeavor to live their lives without consulting with a prophet who can guide them into the perfect will of God through prophetic visions.

As Holy Ghost filled, tongue talking etc as Apostle Paul was, he admitted that he didn't know what will befall him and he had to seek the service of a prophet called Agabus but in today's churches, they want to relegate the office of the prophet.

Be wise, don't die in that situation. Let the prophet prophesy to you today!

Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by absoluteSuccess: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
jarx:
what did judiciary do in case Sylvester bullied in school that led to his death. The story has died like others

Human factor will always apply in some cases, and in some, justice will be done. You do have a point, some people commit murder and get away with it.

There must be convincing evidence to prove culpability before a murderer is convicted.
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by BOYS2MEN: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Will Smith supposed to marry OSINACHI ...then Jada pinkett for marry Mr nwachukwu...peace for reign
Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by Ken4Christ: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2022
When the pastorste don't know what has been going on with their member in such an abusive marriage, it reveals a weak follow up structure.

Visit and know your members very well. Ministry is not limited to the four walls of the church. It should be taken to homes like it was done in the early church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.