Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach (42202 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / My Pre Wedding Pics / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Excober08:
My Amen was not in vain... Share in our joy as we work down the isle on 23 April 2022.

Congrats both.
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Prettygirl200(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
So guys still dey Marry ??

Anyways congrats.
No thej no go marry, dem go wait for u
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by McLizbae: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Very good! You guys should not start it in the marriage too. Blessings to you both.
Excober08:
at all sir/ma
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Proudlyomonna: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Congrats.
Your woman looks decent.
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by ogkrakkid(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2022
I love this..
From my view they look "real".not parasite nd host.Godbless u both.
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Katcall: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

The marriage age gap is now within:

Male 33 upward

Vs

Female 25 - 28

If girl no fall to this age range no pity her make she go marry white garment pastor, Babalawo, or Alfa.
mine is 18 and she's pregnant
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Katcall: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2022
NewSoul:

They seem to be never happy because they are not getting married to the previous bad boy they were banging. They are just getting married to the one available. When preferable is not available, available becomes preferable. She's missing her ex already
how do you deal with snobbish girls on the street
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Caseywilliams(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Excober08:
My Amen was not in vain... Share in our joy as we work down the isle on 23 April 2022.

Weed
Sk
Loud
Arizona
Very plenty?
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Kajaard: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Shedrack777:
by mere looking at your wife to be, i don see say she go sabi cook

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Nairalanders and their mouth cheesy
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by ogkrakkid(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Maryjane001:
Congrats to them
Mary.
My mail here is hacked.i don't mind ur mention
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Iamvetlander:

Hahahahah I read that with calabar accent grin
Haha,okon na akwa ibom/Calabar na. grin
You Gerrit?
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by hope4nigeria(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You home is blessed beyond measures.

You both will enjoy each other pussy and dick. The pussy will always be wet for him, and the dick will always rise and strong like the rock of Gibraltar for her.
you are a condemn rotten wrat
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Excober08:
Congratulations.
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Excober08:

I hope you are both ready?
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Tboymessiah(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Katcall:

NasoLifeBe!!! be sha
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Imbecilicsamuel: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

[s]The marriage age gap is now within:

Male 33 upward

Vs

Female 25 - 28

If girl no fall to this age range no pity her make she go marry white garment pastor, Babalawo, or Alfa[/s].

Ap£ talk
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Bibors(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations to you guys.
Who else noticed the Late on both Dads names.
Men , make una dey try relax make una no quick die.
Make una still enjoy the fruit of una labour small . Chaii
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Imbecilicsamuel: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Katcall:
how do you deal with snobbish girls on the street

You got an 18 year old pregnant and you are still thinking of how to get more girls to your floor mattress. I hope one screams rape so they can perform jungle justice on you. Ap£

Katcall:

2 Likes

Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by 123papas(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You home is blessed beyond measures.

You both will enjoy each other pussy and dick. The pussy will always be wet for him, and the dick will always rise and strong like the rock of Gibraltar for her.
Amen
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Ade00Adeniyi: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
You're getting married on my birthday Kwa? shocked arrange plenty IV for me to bring my empire come use your food celebrate the wedding and my birthday together.
More wins to your name and the empress. wink wink grin
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Olam09(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shadysen:
cry as in?

The place is always overcrowded every festive period.
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Lepon02: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Eku orire ooooo! grin
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Shadysen: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Olam09:

The place is always overcrowded every festive period.
so that makes you cry?
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Ade00Adeniyi: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
faithfull18:
Send flight tickets, let's attend. Congrats.
Nah person wey call you to come and chop wotowoto,nah him you still dey ask fare from.you are wonderfully wonderful.

Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
ogkrakkid:

Mary.
My mail here is hacked.i don't mind ur mention
I don't quite understand.
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Tboymessiah(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Ap£ talk

Ur fada yantch
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Excober08: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shedrack777:
by mere looking at your wife to be, i don see say she go sabi cook
u be prophet
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Excober08: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
Excobar08, what type of amen did you say?
How did you say it?
What time & date did you say it?
What's the speed of the statement per secs square metre?
Answer all this & I ll dash your N2K for your wedding. It ll buy some bottles of water
Congratulations as you get married.
smile thanks you ..but am expecting my 2k ooo
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Excober08: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
Excobar08, what type of amen did you say?
How did you say it?
What time & date did you say it?
What's the speed of the statement per secs square metre?
Answer all this & I ll dash your N2K for your wedding. It ll buy some bottles of water
Congratulations as you get married.
smile...thank you sir but am expecting my 2k ooo
Re: My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach by Excober08: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
yemosticadam:
Oshey omo ilu mi
for real..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.