Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings (10281 Views)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by CSTRR: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Terrorists hijacked a federal Minister on that kaduna-abuja train.
A whole federal Minister??

And yet someone that cannot eat three square meals a day will still be campaigning for bad and corrupt government and bigotry.

Is that not madness?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by deji17: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
CSTRR:

You criminals don't even know that with just one glance at your profile, we can see the rotten state of your mind.

And the sad thing is that you are playing with your children's future.
And for what?
Even with the current state of Nigeria where nobody is immuned to bad governance, inflation and insecurity, you are still shilling for bigotry and bad candidates.

Dem don you?

Even the crooked tinubu that you worship will slap you for insulting Peter obi.

Werey, what are you rambling about? PitObi slave. Are you not Atikulating again? Hopeless mugu.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by CSTRR: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
deji17:

Werey, what are you rambling about? PitObi slave. Are you not Atikulating again? Hopeless mugu.
Criminal supporter.

Show me one place where I have ever supported your fellow criminal atiku?

Olodo.

Dey use your future dey chop rice.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by Daggash98: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
The simple illustration is like slave masters doing whatever they like to their slaves. Hausa has been captured, caged and cowed. Mere associating with the north through north central not middlebelt gives the fulani the priority to pursue and take over like they did to hausa people. Well, 2023 i am seeing as a year of absolute corrections will show their existence in the country. Just be combatantly prepared.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by deji17: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
CSTRR:

Criminal supporter.

Show me one place where I have ever supported your fellow criminal atiku?

Olodo.

Dey use your future dey chop rice.
Criminal, go and kill more people under the cover of known gunmen in Anambra .
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
HappyCanadian:
Somebody quote me if he wins PDP primaries for huge giveaway
I will quote you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
HappyCanadian:
Somebody quote me if he wins PDP primaries for huge giveaway

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics / Electoral Act: APC, PDP Reps Set For Stormy Session Today / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.