Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday (40916 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
tydi:
I go save nko?

Certain he will be at d show
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Evidenx(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
See soldiers that should be in the north fighting with the bandits, they're here protecting a comedian.

I see Nigeria breaking up by 2023.

This I have seen.
my nigga,na so so see you dey see,nor go blind ooo u too dey see... grin. grin
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Great to see him take this show to Benin instead of Lagos
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Dijita: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerians paying almost $2000 for comedy tickets. Kanye west, Jay Z, Rihanna and many top artists concerts does not charged up to $1000. You can see the difference in where people work for their money and where people rob each other.

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by tonididdy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lad is some worth boring angry
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by SledgeHammerer: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wetin make I go die dey disturb people with siren? People don't practice what they preach in Nigeria. Mtcheeew
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Consensus aspirant table sold out
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Amayabor1: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Nigerians spend a lot for things of minimal value.
Imagine someone paid 2m for a show of less than 6 hours. Yet we complain of hardship, how then will those deaf people in one rock in Abuja take us serious?
Before Xmas, a liter of diesel will become 800 and nothing will happen

Just pray to have money. There was a time I thought that the money used for buying iPhone is a waste as i can used that same amount to buy land. Now, I see things differently.

Just have money! There is a reason. There is a way money modify how you think.
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Overrated piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Amayabor1: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Overrated piece of shit.
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nice one
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by JayPeeOham: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Tickets can be booked online at www.allevents.ng while table can be reserved through 08099724034, 09024835707.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nOXr4EW1b8

Chai!! I Go Miss undecided cheesy wink
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by BigYash: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mykelslim:
Make person wey go record do better professional work. I'm waiting for it on YouTube.
You're wise..

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by nextstep(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ecowas pass 20k grin grin grin

I never see that one before, kii kii kii grin grin grin

But see how people dey call moni anyhow. 2M for diplomatic table, 1.5M for global table. Congrats. All these OGs for standup comedy try sha. E no easy
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Ebuka78: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Him go pay people way go perform.
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by ruggedtimi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omo see I go die oh....the hustle is real
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Hespee93: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
devilmaycry:
Nice one...
I go dye was one of the best that year

He is the best during the time of Night of Thiusand Laugh then.

He gave everything he had to the commedy.

I still have some of his clip on my pc

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by DispatcherLagos: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

Just pray to have money. There was a time I thought that the money used for buying iPhone is a waste as i can used that same amount to buy land. Now, I see things differently.

Just have money! There is a reason. There is a way money modify how you think.
Lol. Your value system can't influence mine sir.
Having said that, one day you will grow up and realize that there is a thin line between luxury and extravagancy.
If "wasting" money is your definition of " having money" then Dangote, Otedolla, Adenuga etc ought to be frontiers in attending this type of events....but I doubt you will ever see people like them there
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by LucemFerre: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
See soldiers that should be in the north fighting with the bandits, they're here protecting a comedian.

This I have seen.

Lmao cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Amayabor1: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Lol. Your value system can't influence mine sir.
Having said that, one day you will grow up and realize that there is a thin line between luxury and extravagancy.
If "wasting" money is your definition of " having money" then Dangote, Otedolla, Adenuga etc ought to be frontiers in attending this type of events....but I doubt you will ever see people like them there

My value system can't influence yours, but you want to use your poor mentality value system to influence others. Hypocrite! Who gave you the right to question how an adult spends his money?

One day, you will grow up and realize that you don't tell an adult who has worked for his money how to spend his money. Terming people going for a comedy show and spending 2M on a table as being extravagant and wasting money shows how shallow you are. Why not wait to become a millionaire or billionaire, then you can decide how you would like to spend your money. But trying to impose your value system on others is pure foolishness.

And for your information, Dangote, Otedola and many other billionaires and millionaires are the ones that usually buy those tables. Go to YouTube and watch videos of comedy shows of Ay, Basket mouth, Bovi and you will see Dangote, Otedola, top politicians, captains of industries, footballers, artistes (e.g Davido, Wizkid), occupying those tables. They are the ones that can easily afford 2M for a table. So why are you wailing? Is it your money? Or you want to cry more than the bereaved?

Ignorant clown!
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by DispatcherLagos: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

My value system can't influence yours, but you want to use your poor mentality value system to influence others. Hypocrite! Who gave you the right to question how an adult spends his money?

One day, you will grow up and realize that you don't tell an adult who has worked for his money how to spend his money. Terming people going for a comedy show and spending 2M on a table as being extravagant and wasting money shows how shallow you are. Why not wait to become a millionaire or billionaire, then you can decide how you would like to spend your money. But trying to impose your value system on others is pure foolishness.

And for your information, Dangote, Otedola and many other billionaires and millionaires are the ones that usually buy those tables. Go to YouTube and watch videos of comedy shows of Ay, Basket mouth, Bovi and you will see Dangote, Otedola, top politicians, captains of industries, footballers, artistes (e.g Davido, Wizkid), occupying those tables. They are the ones that can easily afford 2M for a table. So why are you wailing? Is it your money? Or you want to cry more than the bereaved?

Ignorant clown!

I don't do your usual nairaland insulting. For the fact that we both have accounts here doesn't leave us in same league. Your approach in this argument only shows how low of a life you have outside nairaland....... Mr billionaire.

I guess your shallow reasoning handicaps you and makes you think everyone who comments on topics on this forum belongs to your category.

For the fact that I made mention of the high cost of a very "average" show, I never will condemn those that can afford or have afforded it....but your insensibility will not let you think. If Dangote, otedola etc attends shows like this once in a while, then nobodies like you should emulate them at the expense of your future. Why didn't you emulate them when they make major investments in the food, oil and gas and banking industries?

This is the last time I will reply you. Keep basking in your folly and never quote me again.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Pacyrus(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
So shall it be, insha allahu! False prophet be making sense like never before.
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by DispatcherLagos: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dijita:
Nigerians paying almost $2000 for comedy tickets. Kanye west, Jay Z, Rihanna and many top artists concerts does not charged up to $1000. You can see the difference in where people work for their money and where people rob each other.
Don't mind them. You can see one fool up there spewing thrash on my mention cos I called out the overpriced show. Meanwhile, they will still come here to wail at the high cost of tomato or petrol whereas they will make it same like Nigerians are buoyant whereas after the show they go back to penury
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by pacespot(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
See as soldiers dey clear way for an ordinary civilian. Which way 9ja The billions of dollars spent on military are just to protect the rich people alone, while ordinary people are getting slaughtered by Boko Haram and bandits.
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Abujaexpress: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Tickets can be booked online at www.allevents.ng while table can be reserved through 08099724034, 09024835707.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nOXr4EW1b8
You said sold out show and you are still advertising tickets?
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Amayabor1: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I don't do your usual nairaland insulting. For the fact that we both have accounts here doesn't leave us in same league. Your approach in this argument only shows how low of a life you have outside nairaland....... Mr billionaire.

I guess your shallow reasoning handicaps you and makes you think everyone who comments on topics on this forum belongs to your category.

For the fact that I made mention of the high cost of a very "average" show, I never will condemn those that can afford or have afforded it....but your insensibility will not let you think. If Dangote, otedola etc attends shows like this once in a while, then nobodies like you should emulate them at the expense of your future. Why didn't you emulate them when they make major investments in the food, oil and gas and banking industries?

This is the last time I will reply you. Keep basking in your folly and never quote me again.

Maybe you are having retrograde amnesia. The pic below was what you posted.

You complained of Nigerians spending a lot on things that are of minimal value.

My question to you is this; "Who told you attending a comedy show is of minimal value to the person that wants to attend the show? It can be of minimal value to you, but don't generalise.

Secondly, you talked about someone paying 2M for a comedy show and yet we complain of hardship. So, because there is hardship, someone who has 2 million to spend on a comedy show with his friends and family shouldn't go because there is hardship?

Get rid of your poverty mentality. You have no right to complain about how an adult spends his money. Spend yours the way you want and let others spend theirs the way they want as long as it not harming anybody!

Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by eazyduzit: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
While Julius Agwu is already in Kaduna since on Tuesday to promote his "Crack your ribs" comedy show schedule for Easter Sunday at Epitome Hotel Barnawa Kaduna.
This guys are cashing out sha.....
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by aniblue(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Is he a state gov?
Why is the military protecting a comedian?
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by Aaay: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday by KingDamzzy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Mumu, Na your relationship go break up even before 2023.

No wonder your name na False Prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Baring Gown To Said Balogun 50th Birthday Celebration / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.