Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo (68903 Views)

Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding / Lagos-Badagry Expressway: See The Bad Road Motorists, Residents Go Through Daily / Why Don’t Nigerians Give Way To Emergency Vehicles In Traffic (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Lekki should have had a modern layout with trains and ferries to ease the congestion on the roads. There is simply no townplanning with future expansion in mind.
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Eriokanmi: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2022
oghenetega100:
Please don’t discourage them, let all the fake lifers go,haven’t you noticed that they have decongested the mainland for us.
Lol
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Magnumproperty: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:
Please someone should assist me with accommodation for just 1 month, preferably around ibeju lekki,and within. I've been having several job IVs around ibeju lekki axis and ajah. Once I secure a job I'll sort myself.
A kind hearted person should help,I'm not a difficult person, thanks.
I can help but helping strangers in this present day Nigeria get as he be
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Magnumproperty:

I can help but helping strangers in this present day Nigeria get as he be
Please help bro. I can proof beyond doubt in anyway u want me to. I'm from Akwa Ibom. I can send u the several job IVs I've received within ibeju lekki and ajah axis. I'm 100% legit. Zero7zero652three591zero
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2022
flokii:
Lagos is too congested.. some people need the Fashola treatment over and over again where they were packed and dumped on Onitsha bridge.

That's a very stupid statement to make
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yet some unfortunate people will say Tinubu transformed Lagos. See the Lekki BS that we experience everyday is enough to tell you that these guys have no plan at all for us.
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by PAQ(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
U also need to see what people face everyday going to Karu, Nyanya, Mararaba axis in Abuja. This looks ordely and tamed compared to the lawless mayhem faced on those roads daily.
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by sirblend: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ara21:
Come to Mararaba Nyanya and see.

Wetin happen for Mararaba Nyanya?
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by goaldynman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Esejojo:
I don't see how this so-called "Lekki Regional road" will decongest the roads leading to Epe in a few years to come.

Anyone who understand the scale of residential and industrial developments going on from Ajah down to Epe would realize that we have a government who thinks only of today and not tomorrow.

A totally brand new alternative road would be a better solution

Or even fast train, whether subway or overhead!
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by whiteboyswag: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Move the seaport to port harcourt, calabar and delta and see Lagos free.
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Professorcplus(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
kennyade3h:
Maraba Nyanya traffic isn't as long and frustrating as Lekki Ajah traffic . I spent the whole of November at Ajah i know what i faced and i spent the whole of December 2021 in Masaka , d traffic there is frustrating tho but not as that of Lekki Ajah
Leave that guys Ara21,

It's is even insult comparing Maraba traffic to Ajah. For those that don't know.

Maraba/Masaka road leads to Abuja from Nasarawa border and it's a straight road with little branches network compare to Ajah where cars are trying to come out of street, while same time some are trying to enter street road.

1 Like

Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by ofiko123(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
It is none of my business..
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by Aaay: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Really
Re: Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo by EagleNest(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
A train or tram is urgently needed for mass transportation in Lagos. The waterways transportation need to be encouraged and subsidized. Nothing else will help!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / Ibeno Beach, Akwa-ibom: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa! (pix inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.