Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones (46922 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Lady Robs Shop In Edo State, Flees With Two Young Girls To Unknown Location.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by SeriouslySense(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
RPG2020:
99% of my friendship with people na bus stop be the end grin

i don't need best friend only information is what i need
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Brushstrokes20: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
No friend from today. I will get a dog, dog is a good friend.
Good idea! grin cheesy Dogs are far more LOYAL than most humans.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by alpharoyalty: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Awón bandits
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by izubext007: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
The heart of man is evil
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by SeriouslySense(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Exactly, they can play games, I did competition with my Dog, we always run. I play hide and seek, and they can talk, wooh wooh. smiley smiley

Brushstrokes20:

Good idea! grin cheesy Dogs are far more LOYAL than most humans.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by deebrain(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy Judas' day
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Kingkzee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
He should not go unpunished! Wicked soul
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by pizzzy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
The heart of man is wicked
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Lamasta(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frienemy indeed
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by We4all: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
These niggas are unpredictable, trust none.

Please someone should assist me with accommodation for 1 month in Lagos, preferably ibeju lekki axis or even ajah and within.
Been having several job IVs around those places mentioned. After securing a job I'll sort myself out,I'm not a difficult person, thanks.

Na wao! So red pillers too seek for favors?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
We4all:

Na wao! So red pillers too seek for favors?
Go and get schooled about the redpill movement, don't be unfortunate undecided
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by We4all: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

Go and get schooled about the redpill movement, don't be unfortunate undecided

Alaye, why not ask one of your comrades to accommodate you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by koolaid87: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
"Keep your Enemies close, Niqqa, watch your Hommies"-2pac
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Desusi: 2:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Son of man!A friend of this world is evil.Trust no man.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by BOYS2MEN: 4:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Aboki kill aboki na normal thing but aboki kill cow na big taboo...so this is not my news!! wink
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Gis30(m): 5:07am On Apr 15, 2022
So upon observing ramadan fast this guy have the guts to commit murder....... What is wrong with youths of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by bluefilm: 6:14am On Apr 15, 2022
End time best friend
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Corroro: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Please change the topic, this guy was never his friend abeg.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Ceazario: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Niger state and jealousy are 5and 6. I think envy is a norther culture
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Ceazario: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Niger state and jealousy are 5and 6. I think envy is a northern culture
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Deicide: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2022
It's either he is dumb or this didn't happen
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by EmmyNorse(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Oh God save from frienemies
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by alloy123: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2022
A ganja MAN once said..LORD,NOW THAT VE KNOWN MY ENEMIES,PLS PROTECT ME FROM MY FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Cuttycool(f): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Till now no update on this news...
Why?
The man should have been caught by now
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2022
This is sad!
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Aaay: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Abcruz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Trust no one people, be wary of friends they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy.

"Lord protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies"--Robert Greene

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by TrumpDonald2: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A 25-Year-Old Businessman, Hassan Shehu, has been stabbed to death allegedly by his friend in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso Local Government Area (LGA) of Niger State.

Spokesman of the State Police Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday April 14.

“On 12/04/2022 at about 1700hrs a distress call was received that a male’s lifeless body was found at an apartment in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso LGA," he stated.

"Police operatives attached to Bosso division were drafted to the scene and discovered the body. The victim was later identified as Hassan Shehu aged 25, a businessman at Kure market, Minna.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was stabbed on the neck by one Bashir, his friend, who is presently at large.”

The PPRO further said the case was under investigation as effort was also being intensified to apprehend the fleeing suspect.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to share photos of the fleeing suspect, Bashir.

According to one Kira Miraj King, the suspect lured the deceased to his house in Tudun Fulani under the guise of having gold jewelry for sale.

The younger brother of the deceased said that Bashir told the deceased to come with the sum of N5m but Hassan had only N3.5m.

On getting to the apartment, Bashir allegedly stabbed Hassan to death and fled with his car, two phones and the sum of N3.5m.

"This is Bashir please if you see him anywhere in Niger state or any where in Nigeria just arrest him, he is a criminal and a murderer he kill he's best friend(Hassan) on Tuesday 12/4/2022. He called his best friend lied to him that he has a gold to sell and his friend came to the area where Bashir is staying in tundun fulani gabas, bosso, Minna, Niger state Nigeria where bashir and his two other friends planned and kill his best friend stab and slit his throat took his 3.5million, run away with his car, two phones and gold. May Ya Allah Forgive Your Shortcomings (Hassan)

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Pls get details of his car. The make and registration number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.