Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones (46752 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Lady Robs Shop In Edo State, Flees With Two Young Girls To Unknown Location.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmm. This person could not have been his "best" friend. More like a fake friend. I have no best friend. I only have few "friends" and so many acquaintances. To qualify to be my best friend is a really tall order and i am cool like that. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by bukkysam(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
ye
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Sultty(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
end time friends
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by phkka1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Aboki no joke with gold.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Elidrisy20: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na bandit him be
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by gassbee: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
mumu person wey dem go capture within few days, just dey warm up to spend ur remaining days in kuje prisons
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Bbbw: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A 25-Year-Old Businessman, Hassan Shehu, has been stabbed to death allegedly by his friend in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso Local Government Area (LGA) of Niger State.

Spokesman of the State Police Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday April 14.

“On 12/04/2022 at about 1700hrs a distress call was received that a male’s lifeless body was found at an apartment in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso LGA," he stated.

"Police operatives attached to Bosso division were drafted to the scene and discovered the body. The victim was later identified as Hassan Shehu aged 25, a businessman at Kure market, Minna.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was stabbed on the neck by one Bashir, his friend, who is presently at large.”

The PPRO further said the case was under investigation as effort was also being intensified to apprehend the fleeing suspect.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to share photos of the fleeing suspect, Bashir.

According to one Kira Miraj King, the suspect lured the deceased to his house in Tudun Fulani under the guise of having gold jewelry for sale.

The younger brother of the deceased said that Bashir told the deceased to come with the sum of N5m but Hassan had only N3.5m.

On getting to the apartment, Bashir allegedly stabbed Hassan to death and fled with his car, two phones and the sum of N3.5m.

"This is Bashir please if you see him anywhere in Niger state or any where in Nigeria just arrest him, he is a criminal and a murderer he kill he's best friend(Hassan) on Tuesday 12/4/2022. He called his best friend lied to him that he has a gold to sell and his friend came to the area where Bashir is staying in tundun fulani gabas, bosso, Minna, Niger state Nigeria where bashir and his two other friends planned and kill his best friend stab and slit his throat took his 3.5million, run away with his car, two phones and gold. May Ya Allah Forgive Your Shortcomings (Hassan)

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Men are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by sapientia(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kriss216:
So, people still dey do Best Friend for this country undecided

No friend is the best. They're all the same.

Apply caution if you truly want to live long.

That is your own point of view
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by DreeX: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Gkemz: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Violence everywhere
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by charlesdinho7(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
one of the reasons i dont have anyone as my best friend. i be one man mopol. we can be friends but not close friends

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Forensib(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Don't trust nobody, even your friend
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by mozona(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
them still dey kill inside fasting...

na wa oh
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by EmyGod(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you don't have Christ in you then you are in trouble.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Bigchristo: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A 25-Year-Old Businessman, Hassan Shehu, has been stabbed to death allegedly by his friend in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso Local Government Area (LGA) of Niger State.

Spokesman of the State Police Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday April 14.

“On 12/04/2022 at about 1700hrs a distress call was received that a male’s lifeless body was found at an apartment in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso LGA," he stated.

"Police operatives attached to Bosso division were drafted to the scene and discovered the body. The victim was later identified as Hassan Shehu aged 25, a businessman at Kure market, Minna.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was stabbed on the neck by one Bashir, his friend, who is presently at large.”

The PPRO further said the case was under investigation as effort was also being intensified to apprehend the fleeing suspect.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to share photos of the fleeing suspect, Bashir.

According to one Kira Miraj King, the suspect lured the deceased to his house in Tudun Fulani under the guise of having gold jewelry for sale.

The younger brother of the deceased said that Bashir told the deceased to come with the sum of N5m but Hassan had only N3.5m.

On getting to the apartment, Bashir allegedly stabbed Hassan to death and fled with his car, two phones and the sum of N3.5m.

"This is Bashir please if you see him anywhere in Niger state or any where in Nigeria just arrest him, he is a criminal and a murderer he kill he's best friend(Hassan) on Tuesday 12/4/2022. He called his best friend lied to him that he has a gold to sell and his friend came to the area where Bashir is staying in tundun fulani gabas, bosso, Minna, Niger state Nigeria where bashir and his two other friends planned and kill his best friend stab and slit his throat took his 3.5million, run away with his car, two phones and gold. May Ya Allah Forgive Your Shortcomings (Hassan)

Enemy in disguise, trust no one
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by harmargedon: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
zubimete:
He will knows you, kills you. Beware of unfriendly friend!
you know, I've read your write up for like seven times now and I still don't get it.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Brushstrokes20: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Life lesson 101...# love all, TRUST NONE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by SeriouslySense(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
No friend from today. I will get a dog, dog is a good friend.
Brushstrokes20:
Life lesson 101...# love all, TRUST NONE!

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by zubimete(f): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
harmargedon:
you know, I've read your write up for like seven times now and I still don't get it.
asked elders around you to interprete.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by RPG2020(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
99% of my friendship with people na bus stop be the end grin

i don't need best friend only information is what i need

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by TheWolfen(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
He trusted his backstabbing friend. How pathetic...
RIP
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Trust those futajalon demons at your own peril,see how he killed his brother,bestie, kinsman for money.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by gbolswag(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Is Dere anything like best friend
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by harmargedon: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
zubimete:
asked elders around you to interprete.
it wouldn't be that hard if you had crossed your T's and dotted your I's. Read again, and again. There you go!!!.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Toktee(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

They are more violent,criminal minded,angry etc during the month of Ramadan.

Muhammad I put it to you that you shall rot in hell.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
I don't believe in the concept of best friend. The 1st and last time I had a real best friend was in primary school and even when In secondary school and 1 or 2 of my close friends want me to be best friends I rejected the idea totally.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by oilmane(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Best friend? This is an enemy pretending to be a friend, friends watches each others back, na enemy be that nor b friend at all, 3.5m make you murder person? Na poverty b this abi na greed? Rest on man, I pray your killers play host to karma.
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by falcon01: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Passionate888:
Aboki
na only aboki dey commit this crime abi?
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by DKM123: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Walahi! I fear who no fear Nigerian men. Tufiakwa!!!! They have moved from killing thier girlfriends for rituals to killing thier best friend. Greedy mofos!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina / How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.