Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics (72458 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video / EKPA Shares PALLIATIVES To Biafrans For Two Weeks Sit-at-home Order In The South / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Dollarremix(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Abalado post=111945641]See as he be like Ekiti masquerade [/quot
Lolzzz
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by tonysunkan: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy could be preposterous. The struggle for liberation is more of 'brain' than 'brawn.'
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Piptocoin: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
I hope he will put his chest to good use when Putin comes knocking.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by madjune(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
No wonder one babe like that looked at me.and called me "Ekpa"

For long I didn't know what she meant.

Now, I think I get it.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Lionnation: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heroicvic:
I'm an Igbo boy
I don't support Biafra
I just need this country to thrive
So that we can live in peace and harmony
I can't for Nigeria to start living up to their name as the giant of Africa
angry

Quote me if you want, I'm open to trolls
if you believe Nigeria will ever get then you are worst than a fool
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Blakpot: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Haha
Oh dear!
What a clown!
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Lionnation: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
The real leader of Ndigbo. The one and only decider of the fate of Igbos. Igbos fate is now been controlled by a charlatan from Finland.

We warned them not to encourage Kanu's vitriol and hatred and they accused us of cowardice. You have made your bed, you must lay in it.
what is this fool talking about
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Heroicvic(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lionnation:
if you believe Nigeria will ever get then you are worst than a fool

Thanks anything else?
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Okoroawusa: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Abalado:
See as he be like Ekiti masquerade

Hahahaha! Which one be Ekiti masquerade o! My belle o!
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Ebubu: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

Simon Ekpa is greater than Nnamdi Kanu, Ikemba ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Charles Soludo combined. angry
you go vex them oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by marsup: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
He looks funny. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Putin is bringing war to your doorstep
U better be ready.

What goes around comes back around
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by namo77: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
“Finland Based” IPOB Leader. Very funny

You’re enjoying peace and good life in Finland, and you’re setting the south east on fire with violence.

Why not come to south east Nigeria and lead your IPOB??
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by BabanawanGod: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
I know fit cry na wao things are getting really bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is talking about the discrimination in Nigeria we want equal right and justice
Download and share now
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Psychokinetic: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Finland Based Simon Ekpa the New Leader of ESN and IPOB Autopiloters have release new Photo of Himself at home and issue warning to critics.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1514529317082050560?t=osNwdOzQ3CTDcgkvQ2a95A&s=19
It’s becoming clear that this guy is working for the government.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by rolams(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
This one dey abroad, dey order him people to kill deir fellow.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by akilo1: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ekpa in isoko language in Delta means fool
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Blakpot: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heroicvic:
I'm an Igbo boy
I don't support Biafra
I just need this country to thrive
So that we can live in peace and harmony
I can't for Nigeria to start living up to their name as the giant of Africa
angry

Quote me if you want, I'm open to trolls

You know if u made such statement in Ipob's proposed Biafra, you will be shot in the head.

Matter of fact I dare to say it in a public space in any eastern state.

I wonder if there are Igbos that support IPOB cos they believe in them and not because of fear.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Charlie255: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
He's doing well

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Starboy if DSS catch am eh!
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Monchengladbach(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:
This boy Na real fool

Who wan take this one serious .. grin

Abakiliki people brain Dey their musCle .. reason dem be abakiliki

And even Umahi put 50 airports and 1 million infrastructures

E go decay and abakiliki man will always be abakiliki man

See people wey Dey promote Biafra in international community Walai the Biafran thing don turn joke already

grin grin

Barawo leave Abakaliki out of it, u hurry to spill trash about Abakaliki unprovoked

as if ur next meal ticket depends on it.

Don't mess with Ai.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy no get better structure at all.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by ken045501: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hahaha he’s your hero bro , no cap � ��
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by macho44(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:
Short man with short muscles grin

Come Nigeria if e sure for you....no dey outside country dey flaunt muscles smiley cool
U fit beat am? grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Ekealterego: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
akilo1:
Ekpa in isoko language in Delta means fool
Different spellings and pronunciations though.. When this Ekpa is spelt correctly in Igbo alphabets, and pronunced, you see the difference between the two.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by tnerro1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cut to size go sweet ooo cool smiley
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by bablon20(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
The last time I checked this guy is from AbaKulikuki
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Charly68: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
By the time they kidnap you and deport you to Kuje prison you will slim down by fire by force
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Truvelisback(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:
Short man with short muscles grin

Come Nigeria if e sure for you....no dey outside country dey flaunt muscles smiley cool
Ur mouth bad Sha! Chai !!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Alajiki(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Tell your papa and mama to shut up when you see them

I’m greater than any Yoruba that ever breathed

And I believe the fool ekpa is wiser than any Yoruba that have lived ..

OduduwA remains my personal dog.. yeah that’s my dogs name

Yoruba

You can't even write well...Simon Ekpa bloda.

No leflendum, no erection
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by dasparrow: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mazi Simon Ekpa! On point! cheesy

Let haters keep hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.