Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics (72500 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video / EKPA Shares PALLIATIVES To Biafrans For Two Weeks Sit-at-home Order In The South / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by mafluxfire: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heroicvic:
I'm an Igbo boy
I don't support Biafra
I just need this country to thrive
So that we can live in peace and harmony
I can't for Nigeria to start living up to their name as the giant of Africa
angry

Quote me if you want, I'm open to trolls

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Blackman7: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Your end is near_
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by drlateef: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Proper thug and terrorist killing people in the name of religion and tribe. And he is walking free in a developed country.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by SundayOvuta1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Your brain is leak*ing
quote author=Frigga13 post=111944460]This boy Na real fool

Who wan take this one serious .. grin

Abakiliki people brain Dey their musCle .. reason dem be abakiliki

And even Umahi put 50 airports and 1 million infrastructures

E go decay and abakiliki man will always be abakiliki man

See people wey Dey promote Biafra in international community Walai the Biafran thing don turn joke already

grin grin[/quote]
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by SandyLOVE08(f): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Awwww..... Love this chest
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Fadafada231(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
sirwhyteB:
Maka Chi
Nwoke bụ dachii

Obu eziokwu ka ikwuru

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
I hope that people will wake and see him for what he is…… a charlatan.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by ikorodureporta: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy never hear say orkporlor eyes no be open eye
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Greazyman99: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
You sure say this one that naija like dis �
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by jrusky(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Imagine someone calling himself a freedom fighter showing muscle on Internet and Kanu is in Kuje and countless of the people he claimed fighting for are dying on daily basis.

See as a bastard now taken entire SE on a cruise. Na wah oo.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by nick50(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Love him or hate him he is loved by his people and u can't take away d fact that he is a freedom fighter not one of the foolish jajaweed bokoharam and bandit leaders shading blood of innocent people in d name of religion..Las Las biafra will come n all of u haters will watch from the grave cos u won't be alive to witness it
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by yahmohy27: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:
Short man with short muscles grin

Come Nigeria if e sure for you....no dey outside country dey flaunt muscles smiley cool

You're right my sister

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by omenkaLives(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigga looks like an overfed Bullfrog. grin

Look who AchalugoNwa worships. cry
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by kelspinall(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
come naija come show us the abs
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by royal231(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigeria wey Don fall Olympic madalist.. Fall boxing title holder both in the name of ifeajuna and dick tiger.. Simon ekpa who u come b??

Abeg use ur brain..
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by royal231(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Monchengladbach:

Barawo leave Abakaliki out of it, u hurry to spill trash about Abakaliki unprovoked

as if ur next meal ticket depends on it.

Don't mess with Ai.

Abeg no mind am Bro.. Dem no know wetin dey sup for alaigbo to say abakaliki na wash and wear..

As e be today abakailaiki na one of the best places to live in alaigbo.. And hence Nigeria as a whole..

Environment wey youth dey thrive.. And not indegenes but virtually all wey find use of their matter..

Person wey no know the meaning of matter should go start school from begining

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by lampard8888: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:
This boy Na real fool

Who wan take this one serious .. grin

Abakiliki people brain Dey their musCle .. reason dem be abakiliki

And even Umahi put 50 airports and 1 million infrastructures

E go decay and abakiliki man will always be abakiliki man

See people wey Dey promote Biafra in international community Walai the Biafran thing don turn joke already

grin grin

This ur gibberish is purely born out of jealousy over the uprising of abakaliki metropolis and the recent development of the state.. If not I don't see how u should attack a state over one man.. ESN was created by KANU and not Ekpa and has been probably hijacked by criminal and radical elements who intend to create chaos in the region

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by RealTalkNoBull: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
christistruth01:

It looks like Simon Ekpa is on Steroids

100% that wide out of shape chest says it all

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Frigga13: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
lampard8888:

This ur gibberish is purely born out of jealousy over the uprising of abakaliki metropolis and the recent development of the state.. If not I don't see how u should attack a state over one man.. ESN was created by KANU and not Ekpa and has been probably hijacked by criminal and radical elements who intend to create chaos in the region

Till abakiliki people go back to their villages and state
Till they leave Anambra State or behave like humans

I will keep calling them

BecAuse igbo no mean say abak people no go allow peace for igboland

Make una carry that useless stubbornness go Una abakiliki in peace
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by lampard8888: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

I will keep calling them

Which one be una!! Bro or sis whatever gender u are I'm not even from ur region so u can decimate de it for all I care.. I just corrected you for going out of line.. But u can still chose to continue in ignorance.. You talk like Anambra is a heaven yet ur indigenes are everywhere here in Lagos occupying our space and causing mayhem and nobody has sent dem back home

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by foreshore(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Finland Based Simon Ekpa the New Leader of ESN and IPOB Autopiloters have release new Photo of Himself at home and issue warning to critics.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1514529317082050560?t=osNwdOzQ3CTDcgkvQ2a95A&s=19

Short man devil
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by VEHINTOLAR: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
All brawn and no brain,typical !
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by ozo13(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:

Come Nigeria if e sure for you....no dey outside country dey flaunt muscles smiley cool
vawulence.wc one be short muscles again
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by pacespot(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
qekng40:

So the guy no even dey Nigeria? He should watch his back, before he will be extradited back to the country.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Streett: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by theTranslator: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Just one punch from me, and he will sleep.
exactly. One surprise blow to the jugular from a UFC fighter and the heap of sand will go into coma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Monchengladbach(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

I will keep calling them

Look at you, a dog barking at the moon.

To what end aside from being self destructive and a liability to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Finland will be going to war soon with Russia.....men like you will be needed!
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Paulianfa(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
U are not bigger than the nation just that ur cup never full.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by MiaBeer(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
After seeing this picture, the Dullard will start dreaming of how to send Simon EKPA in a CRATE like Umaru Dikko.

Some Nigerian leaders bad sha grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by rajiedreez: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy na clown, and this is one of the people you want to rule Biafra. Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.