Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics (72489 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video / EKPA Shares PALLIATIVES To Biafrans For Two Weeks Sit-at-home Order In The South / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Judd007: 5:16am On Apr 15, 2022
If you know the meaning of your name in Urhobo language you will know that you are really an EKPA,

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Akponmfet: 5:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Honestly,Biafrans are the most foolish people on earth, how can a young man stay in Finland and tell stupid illiterates in Nigeria to stay at home and they foolishly obey him while he is enjoying himself in Finland?
grin grin grin grin
When you have a conversation with Biafra people, they will quickly remind you how smart they are but in reality these people are dumber than goats.
grin grin
Continue staying at home,I hope hunger finishes all of you.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Jakumo(m): 5:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Mr. Ekpa clearly favors the bench press as his lift of choice, hence the chest development, but like many weight lifters who see good results from the bench press, he has neglected to work his arms, shoulders, and neck, thus giving him an oddly disproportionate chimpanzee-like squat stature.

The fact that Mr. Ekpa's legs are not visible in these pictures suggests that he is not proud of them due to their being underdeveloped in comparison to his upper body. Likely the man has the skinny legs of a baby antelope, supporting the upper body of a gorilla. The squats and leg presses needed to develop the legs' quadriceps muscles, produce very slow results in comparison to the upper body bench press, which is why so many weight lifters simply neglect their legs so as to concentrate on their upper body where they can see tangible results in a comparatively short time-frame.

Finally, the fact that Mr. Ekpa feels that displaying the results of his weight lifting sessions indicates he is unaware that the smallest person of either gender who is well versed in martial arts, is capable of disabling multiple attackers of any physical size within seconds if those attackers are not trained fighters. Physical bulk and muscularity are only a fighting advantage if the person in question is trained as a fighter.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Okudiover(m): 5:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Useless man
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by topboss: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2022
AFTER ALL THE RANTING ON THIS THREAD BY NONIGBOS, ON MONDAY, WE WILL SIT AT HOME AGAIN.

SOONER OR LATER, THEY WILL GET THE MESSAGE.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SIMON EKPA, IT IS ABOUT HATRED FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by topboss: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2022
NIGERIA IS A DEMON THAT WANT TO KILL OUR PROPHETS.

NOW SIMON EKPA IS THEIR PROBLEM, A YOUNG MAN THAT WAS FORCED OUT OF NIGERIA DUE TO BAD LEADERSHIP, WHO HAVE SURVIVED AND MADE A GOOD LIFE FOR HIMSELF IN A FOREIGN LAND.

IF NIGERIA IS GOOD, IS SIMON SUPPOSE TO BE IN FINLAND?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SIMON, KANU OR OJUKWU, IT IS ABOUT IGBO PEOPLE REJECTING NIGERIA.

GIVE THE SE A REFERENDUM AND WATCH 99% VOTE TO EXIT NIGERIA.

THERE IS A REASON NIGERIA ARE AFRAID OF ORDINARY REFERENDUM
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by JOemmy(m): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Ikinternational:

Lock you n him in a room.
Give YOU the gun
I'm still betting on Simon grin

As long as it's flesh and blood that's flowing in him he will surely go down.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Obasiomogo(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/frigga13 please must you generalize Abakaliki people in your attack to Ekpe Simone's? If you want to attack anybody let it be personal and to insult Abakaliki people, because am from they and am very proud to be an Abakaliki man.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Nicenixon: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Madness everywhere
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Frigga13: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Obasiomogo:
https://www.nairaland.com/frigga13 please must you generalize Abakaliki people in your attack to Ekpe Simone's? If you want to attack anybody let it be personal and to insult Abakaliki people, because am from they and am very proud to be an Abakaliki man.

My guy no vex..
thank you..

You’re. Proud igbo man.

One love
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Emperor5(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:
This boy Na real fool

Who wan take this one serious .. grin

Abakiliki people brain Dey their musCle .. reason dem be abakiliki

And even Umahi put 50 airports and 1 million infrastructures

E go decay and abakiliki man will always be abakiliki man

See people wey Dey promote Biafra in international community Walai the Biafran thing don turn joke already

grin grin
You are clown �
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by sunlighto: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:
This boy Na real fool

See people wey Dey promote Biafra in international community Walai the Biafran thing don turn joke already

grin grin
you are completely slowpoke from a pit of hell. Idiot
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by KingDamzzy(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Your end is coming soon.

If you think you can cause mayhem and destruction in Nigeria from the diaspora forever, you are wrong.

You will soon be locked up in Kuje prison alongside your Fendi wearing terrorist, Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by KingDamzzy(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Akponmfet:
Honestly,Biafrans are the most foolish people on earth, how can a young man stay in Finland and tell stupid illiterates in Nigeria to stay at home and they foolishly obey him while he is enjoying himself in Finland?
grin grin grin grin
When you have a conversation with Biafra people, they will quickly remind you how smart they are but in reality these people are dumber than goats.
grin grin
Continue staying at home,I hope hunger finishes all of you.

Lmaooo they are the dumbest of all the demographics that we have. Their mumu no reach part 2.

The brainwashing inflicted on them needs to be studied because no be clear eye again.

That's how Nnamdi Kanu was abroad with his family, organizing destruction back in Nigeria, telling people to kill their fellow brothers just to hurt "Buhari, Tinubu and Fulani Government". The man was even collecting levies and tithes from them just to show the level of money rackeeting that was going on.

I pray for sense for these people cause zombies better pass some of them.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by mercyland93(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rubbish
An old man, that his children are looking up onto. Nonsense.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Ikinternational: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
JOemmy:

As long as it's flesh and blood that's flowing in him he will surely go down.

No be by mouth.

You hold the gun.
You n him stand face to face within arms reach.

Like I said I'm still betting on Simon

All men are created equal is the greatest lie ever told. Na that day you go learn
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by JOemmy(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Ikinternational:

No be by mouth.

You hold the gun.
You n him stand face to face within arms reach.

Like I said I'm still betting on Simon

All men are created equal is the greatest lie ever told. Na that day you go learn

Rubbish all men are not weak like you what's so special about simon ekpa?
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Ikinternational: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
JOemmy:

Rubbish all men are not weak like you what's so special about simon ekpa?

See what I mean??
That is called online personality

Abeg tell me the last MAN you slapped?
Punched? Beat down?

The one that took Doings not data

With his online psychic powers he knows I'm weak..lol. Characters dey sm certainly

All men are not weak but YOU need a gun to assist. lol...Guy you can't possibly be this daft
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by JOemmy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ikinternational:

See what I mean??
That is called online personality

Abeg tell me the last MAN you slapped?
Punched? Beat down?

The one that took Doings not data

With his online psychic powers he knows I'm weak..lol. Characters dey sm certainly

All men are not weak but YOU need a gun to assist. lol...Guy you can't possibly be this daft

With or without a gun I will still take him down I don't fear or worship any man like you if simon ekpa ur hero is really that strong as u want me to believe he wouldn't have been hiding somewhere in a foreign land and forming a strong man on social media he is supposed to be here to lead the fight he is instigating.
Only fools use their muscles to think instead of their brains.
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by Ikinternational: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
JOemmy:

With or without a gun I will still take him down I don't fear or worship any man like you if simon ekpa ur hero is really that strong as u want me to believe he wouldn't have been hiding somewhere in a foreign land and forming a strong man on social media he is supposed to be here to lead the fight he is instigating.
Only fools use their muscles to think instead of their brains.

You're diverting....

This your online personality di kwa strong.

I think STRONG MAN of SOCIAL MEDIA fits you.

Very befitting title for an online warrior
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
qekng40:
Short man with short muscles grin

Come Nigeria if e sure for you....no dey outside country dey flaunt muscles smiley cool

Modified: Some people quoting didn't know he stays abroad o.
Well, he stay in Finland and married to a finnish lady. grin

Any day the oyinbo woman doesn't satisfy him he commands ppl with businesses in the south east to sit-at-home and they would....how sad sad

He is on his way to kirikiri
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Frigga13:
This boy Na real fool

grin grin
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
endsarrrs:
undecided Ekpa No worry. Hardship hiting Europe because of the Russia energy sanctions will soon force you to Kenya, where you will be captured in a hotel, wearing gucci(not femdi)like monkey back to Nigeria.

Just wait for a 50million bounty on your head and your own people will do the rest as done for Nnamdi kanu, one of their own.

grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.