Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,249 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? (660 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by blazingblender(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
My answer is a big Nooooooooooooo
My mom is to naggy abeg
I need peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by slawormiir: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Anyday anytime twice on Thursday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by blazingblender(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Hmm your mom must be super nice
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Offcourse yes, infact have been looking for some one with almost the same character as her's, just that you hardly find ladies with characters of a virtuous woman this days sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Nigerialabalaba: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
My mom is to naggy abeg
I need peace of mind
smh.
yeye boy wey disrespect hin mama offline and online so tey open tread on social media just to con drag hin mama and disgrace her publicly.na mama's curse u dey romance so because even if she no dey on nairaland, her spirit no go bless u. Ayinla Omowura wey be musician say if stone dey inside ur mama rice, no be u wey dey survive on dat rice go open mouth waa say stone dey d rice.

Walahi, you don cast. I no sabi weda na joblessness abi overfeeding dey worry all of una. Na dis social media go condense all of una life so tey u go look back one day, u go sabi were ur problems come from. Shiorr
can u marry someone wey be like ur papa?nansense angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Bootybounce: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
winkabsolutely
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by eldervine: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes anyday anytime. Twice on saturday
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Impostorr: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
It's what I actually pray for
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Goldbw122(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Very much
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Qatar2022: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Capital NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Big yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Definitely!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Silentgroper(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
It's a yes and no..
got reasons i wont spill..
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Truvelisback(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
No, she should have some of characters.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by blazingblender(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

smh.
yeye boy wey disrespect hin mama offline and online so tey open tread on social media just to con drag hin mama and disgrace her publicly.na mama's curse u dey romance so because even if she no dey on nairaland, her spirit no go bless u. Ayinla Omowura wey be musician say if stone dey inside ur mama rice, no be u wey dey survive on dat rice go open mouth waa say stone dey d rice.

Walahi, you don cast. I no sabi weda na joblessness abi overfeeding dey worry all of una. Na dis social media go condense all of una life so tey u go look back one day, u go sabi were ur problems come from. Shiorr
can u marry someone wey be like ur papa?nansense angry

I didn't read what you said
Please try and summarize it
Or you can just simply order for sense

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by lavar: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes .my ma wise die one of the smartest women I have ever met
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by oluwaseyi0: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nope
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes o...her name is Nne
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by YoungLionken(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
No cool...
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by okoroemeka(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
My mom is to naggy abeg
I need peace of mind
yes,I will happily and gladly marry someone like my mother over and over again if given the opportunity,my second daughter that has finished secondary school is exactly the carbon copy of my mother both physique,speech,manner and behavior that what we are calling her is osodiemeaku,my mother s alias,it means a wife that follows her husband to make money.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by Greystone: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
My mom is to naggy abeg
I need peace of mind

Depends on the attitude in question.
My Mom is extremely generous. To a fault. I admire that.
But if a babe is prejudiced, tribalistic, naggy and hardlined like her, it’s a no-no from me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
No.. with all due respect.. No

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Married To 9 Wives Reveals How He Copes With Their Bedroom Needs / Watch As Stefflondon Reacts To Burna Boy Dating Nengi / Why Would A Man Cancel A Facebook Friend Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.