Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police (44230 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by iCauseTrouble: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
sad
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by westvic(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Endtime gal.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Maynman: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
JovialJune:

Learn to read, those guys are also her accomplice and they've been jailed.

Both the guys and girl planned the scam together?
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by n3xt(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Good

The accused guys should also press charges and sue her

You defamed them, accused them of crime they never committed, posted their private information online to blackmail them and have them harmed , posted their contacts to get them harrased

I hope Nairaland nuisance posting defamatory post and people's private details just to hurt them after political , ethnic, or social arguments on a thread also get their day at the law court

The time will come.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Xabiboy: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Haa toyosi
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by JovialJune(f): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Both the guys and girl planned the scam together?

Yes, just to chase clout or whatever nonsense they do on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by BSdetective: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Reminds me of that stupid bvtch that falsely accused her photographer of rape.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by leofab(f): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Clout
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Maynman: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
JovialJune:

Yes, just to chase clout or whatever nonsense they do on Twitter.

But it was the girl that tweeted right? So how did they plan it together? Was there a chat that you saw that proved this?

2 Likes

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Serves her right! Bunch of nuisance parading as youths

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
JovialJune:

Pastor righteousness is right, if she isn't a demon, she wouldn't use rape and kidnap to clout chase, she is devils wife sef.
Ahh no wonder Daddy Gee Hoes G.o dey cash out on a steady for naija,

Wetin therapists fit solve we dey always quick to tag am spiritual. grin
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by JovialJune(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

But it was the girl that tweeted right? So how did they plan it together? Was there a chat that you saw that proved this?

When she tweeted that she was being raped and kidnapped, she gave out a phone number, concerned people called, the guy who picked and others in the background were laughing, they are accomplices, nairaland will never tell the full story.

4 Likes

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by chygozie11: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Simonemmy:
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches

Make una try leave fraud for waist nah! grin
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Jlow2: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nice one, this re dey type that can travel to another state to charge fone, social media is there skool

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lagos state and hypocrisy and playing to the gallery.

The gal that was actually raped and killed in a Brt bus a while back we have heard nothing from that case till now since the criminal was arrested. Neither have they arrested his accomplices.

Hmmm undecided
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Zico5(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Awon Omo oshi.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
with reasonable consideration to the weight of the crime and to serve as deterrent to anyone who wants to tow the line that u used and for disrupting normalcy and public order and causing a victim emotional trauma and physical harm i hereby sentence you to 4yrs imprisonment on 1 count of disruption of public peace, 1 count of false rape accusation and 1 count of false kidnapping and 1 count of emotional abuse to victim

court!!
presiding judge
Heathrow44
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Maynman: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
JovialJune:

When she tweeted that she was being raped and kidnapped, she gave out a phone number, concerned people called, the guy who picked and others in the background were laughing, they are accomplices, nairaland will never tell the full story.

They were laughing that is what you use to judge that they were accomplice? Is there any other you know apart from this to draw that judgement ?
They could have thought it was a prank, you know?
So do you know the full story?
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by sisisioge: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good! She and the rest of her mates will have sense!
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by colestephan86: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7078089/chasing-clout-lady-tweeted-she

Meanwhile, according to reports, the guy Toyosi's clout got into trouble is still behind bars. All efforts by his family to secure his release proved futile.

I'll create a thread for this...

Idi Amin once said " you have freedom of speech,but freedom after speech he can't guarantee" some thought he was crazy.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by elonmuskbaby: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Brokeloser:
This news sweet me well well.Where are those useless feminists and balless SIMPs claiming she was under duress to recant her false claims,make Ogun kill una.

At the pastor righteousness up there you're wrong she doesn't have demons in her,rather she's a mobile shrine,a demon turned human.I pray she rots in jail.
at least she has finally gotten the attention she so desperately wanted she should be beaten too so that stupid fools like her can learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
All part of the clout. She’ll soon tweet that nothing of such happened. The DPO will then tweet regarding the matter then the Inspector General of Police will let the public know he is aware of the situation.

Na so, na she win in the end.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Good

The accused guys should also press charges and sue her

You defamed them, accused them of crime they never committed, posted their private information online to blackmail them and have them harmed , posted their contacts to get them harrased

I hope Nairaland nuisance posting defamatory post and people's private details just to hurt them after political , ethnic, or social arguments on a thread also get their day at the law court

I've sued jemi1 for defamation of character her/he case has not yet been heard yet, Ref no: Ab/450/2022 at the Abia state area police command , as a scammer and an alarmist and bearing false accusation and making false claims that are untrue about me, I will make sure she/he serves maximum time in prison
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by JovialJune(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

They were laughing that is what you use to judge that they were accomplice? Is there any other you know apart from this to draw that judgement ?
They could have thought it was a prank, you know?
So do you know the full story?

What is this one saying? Isn't that the point of the clout? Why will they use kidnap and rape as a prank, then paste it on Twitter to go viral? Do you know the meaning of clout chasing at all

2 Likes

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by rickleye: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Life imprisonment!
Rapist get life … falsely accusing someone of rape should also get the same treatment.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Maynman: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
JovialJune:

What is this one saying? Isn't that the point of the clout? Why will they use kidnap and rape as a prank, then paste it on Twitter to go viral? Do you know the meaning clout chasing at all

But how are you sure those guys are part of the prank? They didn’t tweet, or did they?
Your only belief comes from what people said on Twitter that they called the number and they were merely laughing, how does merely laughing mean they are accomplice?
It was the woman that posted it on her page on Twitter right and it went viral?
Did those guys post it too apart from mere laughing from a phone call?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Didi2d(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Be like this girl wan go contest next year beauty pageant for inside Nigerian correctional center?
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Mooh247: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heathrow44:

I've sued jemi1 for defamation of character her/he case has not yet been heard yet, Ref no: Ab/450/2022 at the Abia state area police command , as a scammer and an alarmist and bearing false accusation and making false claims that are untrue about me, I will make sure she/he serves maximum time in prison

Good one comrade... I saw the thread as well
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Thebig4: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by GistFullGround: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2022

IGNORANCE everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours / Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.