Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police (44229 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by premierlead: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7078089/chasing-clout-lady-tweeted-she

Meanwhile, according to reports, the guy Toyosi's clout got into trouble is still behind bars. All efforts by his family to secure his release proved futile.

I'll create a thread for this...

See her thick labia, will be good in dick sucking
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Jemi1(f): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Heathrow44:

I've sued jemi1 for defamation of character her/he case has not yet been heard yet, Ref no: Ab/450/2022 at the Abia state area police command , as a scammer and an alarmist and bearing false accusation and making false claims that are untrue about me, I will make sure she/he serves maximum time in prison
you're a junkie
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Jemi1(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Heathrow44:

I've sued jemi1 for defamation of character her/he case has not yet been heard yet, Ref no: Ab/450/2022 at the Abia state area police command , as a scammer and an alarmist and bearing false accusation and making false claims that are untrue about me, I will make sure she/he serves maximum time in prison
a rapist is sueing someone he sexually harrased. You're a junkie
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Jemi1:
a rapist is sueing someone he sexually harrased. You're a junkie

continue I'm screenshoting all ur mentions as evidence and I'm forwarding them to the DP0

Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by ayenale1(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
See yah life...is it a must to trend...but she don truly trend o...she has become a celeb jus like that...nawa o
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by harborlargy(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Where is the Rape Informant or Journalist called "Saphiere"? Come and carry your sister, she may be useful to you in the future.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by valETA1(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Human right law and freedom of speech na ur mate ? Disturbing public peace grin
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Aaay: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Patrickyemi: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mad o
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by harmony75: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
She's jobless now job don find her.
Re: Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police by Jemi1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

continue I'm screenshoting all ur mentions as evidence and I'm forwarding them to the DP0
why not come and meet me directly like you re trying to be bold here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) / Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.