Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike (53776 Views)

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Appleyard(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are a learner! A ship of that caliber had a fire incident and sank?

A ship of that Calibre you say? Is your Covid-19 affecting you?

Here is a US ship currently sinking on its own as we speak while on port:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjyk2vosUs

You can't shit old age.

Even new ships develops and encounter problems, not to mention ship built in the 1980s.

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/13/us/navy-ship-milwaukee-breaks-down/index.html

Change that your username o. Just kidding. cool
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by tonididdy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Russia just covering up the shame.

How do you believe a fire incident can sink a ship of that caliber and make it sink? And compare the timing......

If its not a blow on the haul, it should still take about 2-4 weeks before it can sink. Its definitely a blow!

A mere fire cant sink any modern ship that fast! Not to talk of a military ship

Oga for all we know the ship is still cruising.
Tell your propaganda pushers to show us clips of the sunken ship.
When Russia surrounded Ukrainian Marines, there were video and voice clips all over the net.
Why is the case always difer from western news ... It's always our sources, our sources.

They are all bunch of liars. undecided
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Trevor007007(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
You want righteousness22 the Russian supporter to cry for you cheesy grin cheesy
railone:
If you read the capability of this ship on paper and how it's hyped like this... You would think it's the be all do all.

Small neptune missile, e fall yakata for sea bed.

Just like their overhyped tanks that can't withstand small javelin.

At this point, Russia is just North Korea with land mass. Convince me if I am wrong
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by CoronaVirusPro: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
tonididdy:

When Russia surrounded Ukrainian Marines, there were video and voice clips all over the net.
Why is the case always difer from western news ... It's always our sources, our sources.

Russia has already confirmed. What other evidence you need?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Appleyard(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igbofam:

grin This one is still in self denial grin

Ukraine actually first announced that they shot missiles at the warship about an hour before Russia came with their denial.

So tell me how Ukraine knew the ship was struck before Russia did if they were not the ones who fired on it? cheesy

Ukraine knew the exact condition of the ship and that it was sinking but Russia kept denying it. Now has it not sunk and has Russia not confirmed what Ukraine said?

Make you try dey use the brain inside your skull even though I know you are bleeding and hurt from self denial cheesy

Stop being a kid. Ukraine did nothing there, just claiming glory to boost troop moral. cool We know how it works. cool
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Frankiss44(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
layycon:

Putin is not an enemy. He is a big bro

Na this kind mentality na make fulani herdsmen dey use ona shine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by boyfrank: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
sapientia:

The bolded are still old ships not in service

They are undergoing refit as I type this

No refits can save the Admiral Kutsnesov. It's just a relic of soviet glory. It's not even sail worthy. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by CoronaVirusPro: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
tonididdy:

Russian media. Here you have it

Is it still a lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by adekennis(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
I just checkedout the page on Facebook, there is really nothing there. If you want to see the real time front lines images and videos, go to @ukraine_defence on Instagram.

posty56:
I was waiting for nairaland to publish this since ,but they(mods) were to busy sucking Putin nut ,to post this, the funny thing the so called ship was equipped with anti-ship missile defense, I will say this again Russia is just hiding behind nukes,if not their army is weak, if want to see. better coverage of the Ukraine offense follow MaxDefence Philippines on Facebook
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Frankiss44(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Appleyard:
Ukraine did not sink the ship. Even the US said they cannot verify the Ukrainian claim. That ship probably ran into a floating mine or had some internal incidents that led to the explosion. Ukraine lied it sunk it from the word go, but how do you tow a ship that is already sunk?

Whatever, the ship was lost on its way being towed to port. So a loss is a loss. At least, it proves the Russians are more honest with their losses compared to Ukraine who claimed to have only lost 1000+ soldiers since the war began. And I guess they have not lost any plane, ship or machine.

Keep consoling yourself... Ukraine shot down the damn ship and the Russians dont want to admit it for pride and ego sake.. What sort of fire will just start on a ship guarded 247

2 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Appleyard(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
texazzpete:

A floating mine, 60 miles off the coast?

Not sure how you can claim this proves anything about Russian ‘honesty’. They couldn’t deny anything na. Not when Ukrainian sources say it was hit by Neptune missile, or when the Morse code for help was being broadcast openly. Or when satellites will provide pictures that will show the sunk vessel.

I said 'probably' cause there are floating mines reported there. You can research it, but that doesn't mean it's definite. Ukraine did nothing here. They just jumped at the opportunity to claim responsibility.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Kingsteve(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Is it still a lie?

Guy, you get time oo!
Leave the ignorant to wallow in their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Appleyard(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frankiss44:

Keep consoling yourself... Ukraine shot down the damn ship and the Russians dont want to admit it for pride and ego sake.. What sort of fire will just start on a ship guarded 247

Oh, so you believe the ship is guarded 24/7 yet the crew didn't see the so-called Neptune missile coming miles away? Think.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by texazzpete(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Appleyard:

Oh, so you believe the ship is guarded 24/7 yet the crew didn't see the so-called Neptune missile coming miles away? Think.

Bad weather + night + sea skimming cruise missile = potent combo.

But keep telling yourself the Russians are so incompetent that they allowed fire to break out and go out of control…on one of their major military assets

4 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by ken6488(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Explosions thundering in Kyiv right now.
Ukraine asked for it
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by tonididdy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Is it still a lie?
Clearly the narrative your western propaganda gave said a 16ft boat sunk a 600ft ship. A ship builts with SOA anti-missile defence system was sunk by a fisherman boat grin

The only news outlet I believe for anything consign the Russian military intervention, said the ship sank while being towed after an Internal ammunition accident. This is what really happened.

Only the gullible will believe otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Appleyard(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
muykem:
You don't understand military hardwares. Warship is being protected like a seat of government. Putin made a great mistake by invaded Ukraine, he thought USA will directly involve and ture it to world war. NATO will continue to hide under Ukraine to demilitarised Russia. This war will takes many years and will only end when USA has achieve their desire.

See analyst cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by texazzpete(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
ken6488:

Ukraine asked for it

And they’re perfectly fine with this. Just face saving attacks from Russia, but missile attacks in Kyiv can’t wipe out this disgrace, or plug the gap in their S-300 long range anti-air coverage.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
railone:
If you read the capability of this ship on paper and how it's hyped like this... You would think it's the be all do all.

At this point, Russia is just North Korea with land mass. Convince me if I am wrong

Russian military hardwares are mostly junks

4 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Frankiss44(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2022
layycon:

You seem to be well informed. I applaud your intelligence. However, I can see that Zelensky has gone too far than to beg for mercy or drop his NATO dreams. He will now do all he can to win the war which I am certain he won't. By the time the war ends, his country will be worse than Somalia. Economy going down below zero, 3/4 of the population living in foreign land, buildings and structures and cities totally destroyed...And building the country back to its pristine state will then become near impossible. The footprint will be there for decades. They might never recover. The poorest country in Europe looming. See what foolishness has caused him. Just drop the idea of NATO and dinning with the West and you will be fine.

As for Russia, once the war ends, they have their population intact. The people can't even run away because no one will welcome them 'cos they are the villain...With the population and cities intact, they will rebuild their economy. It might take time but they will.

Its a lose lose for both countries but the biggest loser is Ukraine.

Moral of the story: Never make a jester president.

Yu guys keep calling this guy jester and comedian but he is doing way better than the general we have here. A jester that is commanding the respect of his army, a comedian that virtually every successful person from all fields want to fight for.. Incase you don't know, this is what majority of Ukrainian want.. They don't want a president or a country that will be Putin's puppet, they want a life closer to the west and very far from Russia. It is not all about the president, it is what the people want and that's why they are so united, home and abroad against the invaders.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by JooEeL(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Kpokpoogri:

Oga this ship was hit 4 days ago(not today)...Russia initially denied Ukrain claims of sinking the ship...only to confirm it now.

Go rest abeg grin grin

Wetin be una wahala sef?

Make Russia win too nau. cheesy
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2022
grandstar:
Frankly speaking, I see warships as sitting ducks. They are easy targets. They are very large and very slow compared to tanks or fighter jets for instance.

A rain of laser guided missiles from afar should be able to take one down.

Just my 2 cents. It's not my field.

I’m glad that after all u said u agreed that it’s not your field. But let me correct you by telling u that warships change the course of a war and they’re actually not sitting ducks. They can do a whole lot of damage to an enemy and they also possess strong Defence mechanisms. Don’t judge all ships by this Russian junk you’re reading about here. A normal Nimitz class US war ship can give hell to an enemy and still defend itself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by CoronaVirusPro: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2022
tonididdy:

Clearly the narrative your western propaganda gave said a 16ft boat sunk a 600ft ship. A ship builts with SOA anti-missile defence system was sunk by a fisherman boat grin

The only news outlet I believe for anything consign the Russian military intervention, said the ship sank while being towed after an Internal ammunition accident. This is what really happened.

Only the gullible will believe otherwise.

Ukraine already confirmed it was their missile. Russia just covering up.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by olas24u(f): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2022
dcosmosboy:
Somebody said if you take away nukes that Russian military is just like Nigerian military grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian military men don't innovate or create ideas, it's an ethnic Army, with a section of the country dominating it. And the schools are located in one side of the country, for political and economic advantage.
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2022
eedimo:
Has Russia been overated all along? undecided

Of course they have been. Even Putin puppets here on nairaland are so disappointed in Putin but are too ashamed to say it

3 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by zinaunreal(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2022
railone:

War is now advanced and Ukraine is nato and Americas testing ground for new weapons.

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

We know it was American stealth missiles that hit that ship ..there is no way that that Ukrainian copy called Neptune could have hit this ship

Good to know u also have an idea that America has deadly stealth missiles. Keep contradicting yourself aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2022
JooEeL:
Russia no get time for propaganda.

Saying it as it is.

Yet they struggled to hide it at first. They’re only saying it now because no way to hide it again

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Kr1ss216:
Na this wans wan fight USA?
Haha make I laugh abeg. grin

And some idiots here keep claiming that Russian Navy is better that US Navy

2 Likes

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2022
bakar007:

Western Keypad warriors will start celebrating as usual , there many more where this ship comes from.

Oh u mean more junk ships?? Lol
Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Gadaluck(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2022
pargelenis:
He’s the junior Pep 100%

Yes he is

1 Like

Re: Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike by Frankiss44(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2022
danngnews:

Carry your 2 cents commot from here abeg.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? / Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.