Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? (2298 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? by jerryboie10(m): 3:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Can my BVN be blocked or Blacklisted?

The Central bank of Nigeria reserves the full right to block your bank verification number or enlist it for blacklisting due to illegal transactions in your bank account.

So, in other words, your bvn can be blocked by the CBN if your account is held for fraudulent actions that are contrary to the terms stipulated in the usage of the BVN

Can a loan app block my BVN?

No, a loan app cannot block your bvn and only the CBN have the authority to do such, however an online loan app can submit your BVN to your bank to blacklist you from engaging in further loan transactions with financial institutions, so that is where you are scored a bad credit record and you will find it difficult to apply for a loan and gets successful.

See Related Top10 online loan apps in Nigeria with low interest�

Can I block my bvn?

No, you cannot block your bvn but you can block your bank account from undergoing further transactions if your ATM card gets lost.

However you can block your.....

See original post herehttps://jemmyblog.com/blog/can-my-bvn-be-blocked-by-a-loan-app/
Re: Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? by Firstcitizen: 4:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Yes for fraud
Re: Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Yes for fraud
no they can't,but let the ops just repay his loan n stop asking questions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword / The Ultimate Guide To Producing And Branding Wrist-watches From China / Shame On GTB! Big Shame On Them!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.