Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia (33093 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by donbenie(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2022
UnabashedIPOB..
Come and carry your blothers..
Fleedom Fighters..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by adenigga(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Buhari is feeling the heat
Let ipob bingos put more effort
Destruction and killing are the only language that Bubu will understand
Buhari feeling the heat? Is he residing in the East? I beg redirect your focus, they are killing those they claimed to be fighting for. What a shame.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by NoFucksToGive: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Eweeeh......These Ipob bandits has become principality in the South East.

On a second note, I'd thought Soludo"s assumption as a Governor will immediately make Anambra an Eldorado state free from iniquities and transgressions according to Ipob online supporters. But it's clearly obvious now that no one is in charge of those monsters.

This is same manner Ipobians are busy packaging a failed product call Peter Obi that he'll come & solve all Nigeria problems. Odiegwu!

I can't speak for any group but you are a demonic monster... Ipob are terrosits and instead of calling them out you are trying to be tribalistic? You are a beast ,,an uneducated monster who will neve ever amount to anything in life

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by freemanq(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Mr governor kindly face the promise you promised the people of Anambra state during election and stop attacking men of the underworld

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Halifaxguy: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2022
I don't feel any pity for my people. When this ESN and UGM started killing security officers many of our people were cheering and hailing them. I warned my people to stop cheering them and condemned these criminals, but they will call some of us efulefu. Now insecurities are the order of the day in the SE, no values to human life and investors are leaving enmass from our region all because of these criminals elements claiming freedom fighters. Well, I blame the state governors in the East for not nipping this menace in the bud. And no stupid ipob members or sympathizers should quote me. Nonsense !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by CoolAmbience(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Millimann:
But all these security personnel are useless.

I just pray make war no break out between Nigeria and any of these small countries like Cameron. They will just roast Nigerian soldiers.

Please, keep quiet.

You think security is by sitting in a room and typing onto social media?

I really do not know what you guys think security is. Which government attaches a security personnel to a citizen?

Security is about intelligence, and in intelligence gathering, residents and indigenes play a invaluable role. However, where residents and indigenes allow overwhelming fear or develop sympathy for hoodlums, the situation could linger and lead to irreparable losses.

This isn't about our security personnel...it is about Anambra people rising up to take back their state or choosing to remain in cowardice while their state gets overrun. It happened in Borno. Anambra might just become the new Borno. Security works when the people rise in unison against terror or criminality, not when a large section of the people applaud and offer assistance to criminals; while at the same time, concealing valuable information from security agents.

Where was the security in the US when a gunman shot dead several people in a subway just last week? What does this tell you?

These attacks are often on soft targets and guerilla-natured. They hit and run, taking targets unawares and relying on superior numbers. They could never dare face the military.

But like I tell everyone, just wait and see what the military does in Anambra. These gunmen go fear fear. My own na, make nobody shout 'blue murder' or 'igbo extermination' or 'innocent people'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Tribalism123(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Soludo made the wrong move. U inherited sit at home and u want to see it die overnight. No consultation to other governors to make a unified decision for the east. Now every criminals in the east, both the FULANI, ESN, DSS will be using Anambra as testing ground. God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by JOemmy(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2022
This buhari's regime have really brought out the beast in the igbos. Gov.Soludo should thread with caution to avoid turning anambra to a wasteland nigeria don't have the security personnels that can effectively contain insecurity in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by agent01(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Millimann:
But all these security personnel are useless.

I just pray make war no break out between Nigeria and any of these small countries like Cameron. They will just roast Nigerian soldiers.
If they roast Nigerian soldiers you are not safe either. Even well trained Russian soldiers are being killed. Let's just support our own as the only pillar still holding Nigeria presently is the military. Let the Military rest for 2 days and let us see if terrorists will not take full charge of the nation. Pray for the people protecting you, even your house security man. Eh no easy...

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by BOYS2MEN: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Long live ipob
Long live NNAMDI KANU
Long live NDI IGBO
I still remain that proud son of igbos and ipob...freedom at last...
Oya wail !!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by kaladoz: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Soludo's problem is "I too know" and that's what will make him not to achieve much. When the local people are showing you the way in the forest, you say na google map sure pass, you go soon use your leg enter python house inside that forest and your body go collect woto woto.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by BabanawanGod: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2022
To my opinion may be the igbo governors should meet with the federal government to release there leader Nnamdi Kanu, may be it will stop this invisible gun men IGM
Let stop this killing
Download and listen to the song EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE from Babanawan God. Is on youtube and audio mark , the song says more about the problem in Nigeria

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by derico(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

So that they can start another round of marginalization talk right?

You are correct.

"We" do not know the depth of your agitation for oduduwa republic or Arewa republic.

But we respect your right to be partisan.

For fairness, ban partisanship or allow partisanship with limits to the tone PD expression.

Live and let's live.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Zeel007: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:
would you have said this if your family member is involved in the unjust killing. Buhari is not feeling anything, you are killing yourself just to send an awareness to a president that doesn't even know if you guys existed.

If you really want buhari to hear you guys, leave the east and take your fight to ask rock, then buhari will feel the heat.

Stop killing innocent people.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by derico(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2022
tempusfugit:
That's their business, as far they ain't in south south, look how some people re just destroying their home for nothing sake

You just reminded me of the story alluded to Bishop Kukah.

Keep living in denial till they come for your house...by then, there will be no one to save you.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by CoachOore: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2022
raysplashinfo:
What goes around will surely comes around.
You do not pamper the attrocities of your wards to others just because you had a misunderstanding with them, rather scold hik for the attrocities, in doing that you're preventing Him/her in replicating such to you if any chances arises..(only few will understand me).

If only this issue of ESN/IPOB has been met and handled with stiff measures and Wisdom from both the Elders, we wouldn't have been where we're today...

Una get elders?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by iyke2frankeze: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2022
God help us in this country bikonu!
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tempusfugit: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2022
So you think south southerners would respect sit at home on Monday? Lol we re one the most aggressive set of people in the country
derico:

You just reminded me of the story alluded to Bishop Kukah.

Keep living in denial till they come for your house...by then, there will be no one to save you.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by omenkaLives(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2022

The one that called himself "AnambraSon" spent weeks tweeting HATE about me. When he couldn't shut me up, he blocked me. Today he's forming anti IPOB. LOL. Someone that avidly supported IPOB until they threatened to scuttle Anambra Huber election

This tweet right here summarises the entire mental state of an average IPOB/PDP supporters. It was the same thing that happened in 2019 election when they thought Atikwu stood a chance. They even started insulting Kanu and alleged he was working for DSS.

Soon after the election was over and results announced, they went from keeping quiet about ipob nonsense (recall they became staunchly anti IPOB just before the elections), to whole scale support of the terrorist group because they think the group makes governance more difficult for the party they hate so much.

They did the same in Anambra just as the tweet says. The AnambraSon for instance had his legs spread apart on both sides of the fence. He neither criticised ipob nor supported them. The reason was that he didn't wanna appear to be seen as a two faced hypocrite when he starts supporting them, which would have been the case had APC won the election.

Igbos have allowed emotions and hate bring to their doorstep a demon that might dwell with them for many years to come.

Such a pity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by MrrGodsfavour(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2022
If IPOB/ESN kill the people of the supposed Biafra Land then who and who go dey when them finally get the freedom? If na like this them go dey kill everybody for East ?Kai it’s a pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Keegan: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:
AfghanEASTan.

Kanu , you are truly the leader of igbos.

The worst part of it all is that they will now be heading to the West in millions and without regards to their hosts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Khaysee: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2022
And this man was celebrated on social media

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by promisedeco(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2022
VPN11:
Soludo is full of white lies and deceits and his current statements on a rally to stop our civil disobedience "sit-at-home. I raise a call to Anambarians to barnish this fulani's bleeped up agent who used our traditional political party to win election.

3 motives behind the propaganda against IPOB

1. To influence the outcome of the ongoing MNK court case.

2. To lobby the international community to key into the rashly conceived proscription of IPOB.

3. To Justify the bombardment of Igbo communities and massacre of Igbo youths.

Soludo should tell Anambra people ;what's Catriona Liang1 the 1Nigeria CEO, commanded him to do during her visit?.~ Surely this is a combination of British grand deceptions tool; laced with Fulani Taqyiya.

IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu is a non violence movement for referendum. But now that Nnamdi Kanu isn't available they're using the opportunity to blame whatever happens in the South East on IPOB.

We are used to Fulani jihadist regime; propaganda ;and blackmail, that's why IPOB operates in over 80 countries of the world without restriction. How can a rational person;go to kill ;or steal with a camera? They should hire professionals next time in order to sell their blackmail.
It's zoo media paid and sponsored by unless DSS and terrorist @HQNigerianArmy . But we have defeated them no matter what they do. They are fighting their last fight. Zoo.

This is my statement;I stand by it; If you have a counter argument;come with facts ;If not I wont respond.
Thanks

We shall overcome.
How can a "matured" human being think like this biko.
Ike gwuru oo

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Keegan: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2022
CoachOore:

Una get elders?

Help me ask them?
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Please, keep quiet.

You think security is by sitting in a room and typing onto social media?

I really do not know what you guys think security is. Which government attaches a security personnel to a citizen?

Security is about intelligence, and in intelligence gathering, residents and indigenes play a invaluable role. However, where residents and indigenes allow overwhelming fear or develop sympathy for hoodlums, the situation could linger and lead to irreparable losses.

This isn't about our security personnel...it is about Anambra people rising up to take back their state or choosing to remain in cowardice while their state gets overrun. It happened in Borno. Anambra might just become the new Borno. Security works when the people rise in unison against terror or criminality, not when a large section of the people applaud and offer assistance to criminals; while at the same time, concealing valuable information from security agents.

Where was the security in the US when a gunman shot dead several people in a subway just last week? What does this tell you?

These attacks are often on soft targets and guerilla-natured. They hit and run, taking targets unawares and relying on superior numbers. They could never dare face the military.

But like I tell everyone, just wait and see what the military does in Anambra. These gunmen go fear fear. My own na, make nobody shout 'blue murder' or 'igbo extermination' or 'innocent people'.

Lol, we have been hearing this line for the past two years and we are still waiting to see what the so called army will do. The same cowardly zoo army that has been deployed all over the east since 2019? Is there another zoo army again? They have done python dance 1,2&3 killing innocent people just like you said but what have they gained from that? Today nowhere in the east is safe for any uniformed man, they are now running away from their own checkpoints. The army that was forming lion for flag waving, peaceful protesters have now turned to chickens when faced with their fellow armed men.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by depezee(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Aufbauh:

On a second note, I'd thought Soludo"s assumption as a Governor will immediately make Anambra an Eldorado state free from iniquities and transgressions according to Ipob online supporters. But it's clearly obvious now that no one is in charge of those monsters.

This is same manner Ipobians are busy packaging a failed product call Peter Obi that he'll come & solve all Nigeria problems. Odiegwu!

I have never read a comment from you proffering solution to the problem of Nigeria. The only thing you do is taunting.
Are you sure you aren't an enemy of the state?
After setting northern Nigeria on fire with your terrorist ideology you want to channel it to other regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by omenkaLives(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Aufbauh:

They claimed the reason why imo bore the brunt of their attacks was because imo has a "supreme court governor" and the people don't like him.

I suppose they could say that has been Soludo's undoing as well, no? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2022
CoachOore:

cryUna get elders?
Yes we have unlike the case in the kingdom of bush animals you came out from.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by sleemomymy: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:
At which expense? VERY MYOPIC INDOMMIE GENERATION.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by obailala(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Valkrie:

Yeah same way they handled boko haram with stiff measures and over 13 years after we are still in the mess and this agitation is even more legitimate...somebody said they want a divorce and the other party said no way and the aggrieved party got hold of a rifle after suffering years of abuse.......just tell me how it would end..?

Soludo brought this on himself when he was tryinvg to play Idi Amin...you don't comfront an aggrieved person...the best is to be diplomatic even if you don't give him what he wants...!! Soludo's village was peaceful until the jaguda came and start running his mouth...if he thinks the Nigetia security is capable of helping him then he is on a long thing....!!!
There will always be idiots justifying the madness and looking for how to blame everyone else but themselves. Now Soludo is the culprit according to this one. Soludo the governor and chief security officer of the state should have folded his hands and kept shut while crackheaded hoodlums over-run his territory.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Igbodicool(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
cool

If Nigeria is split today, Igbos would be the ones fighting others so as not to return home.

I can bet you that they would be changing their names and denying their identities not to return home from the various Republics.

That's 100% fact.
Can you say that without crying?
How's that your headache?

Igbo have rejected your unity since 1967 and never will they embrace it again.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2022
obailala:
There will always be idiots justifying the madness and looking for how to blame everyone else but themselves. Now Soludo is the culprit according to this one. Soludo the governor and chief security officer of the state should have folded his hands and kept shut while crackheaded hoodlums over-run his territory.
His territory was not on fire until he foolishly went and ignited a fire by himself and now every criminal will hide under the cover of that fire to cause mayhem in his territory. Even Uzodinma that was forming hard man before is now begging for peace yet soludo wants to make the same mistake Uzodinma made. Since he wants to waste his four years pursuing his shadows, they will help him waste it very well. Foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.