Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia (33085 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

You Made my stupid father your dog. Let him Bark more. Love those hot salty tears.

And fact remains. Soludo's excreta is greater than my entire lineage

Check what I wrote up there. cheesy

Correct

Correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Brimstone77: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Golan007:
[s][/s]
Lies.

Exactly why no single foreign nation acknowledges human rights abuse.

In Igboland today, we are seeing it live and direct.

Ipob are killing igbos because they claim government was once killing igbos.

The insanity of you lot cannot be analysed by Freud.
[/s]...

I really don't care what you think..

Your opinion won't change the reality on ground..

Have a wonderful day..

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

You Made my stupid father your dog. Let him Bark more. Love those hot salty tears.

Exactly
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by akpunda86: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
mariovito:
What's going on in this hell?

I feel bad this is happening to Soludo.

He needs to restrategize, no need going on a collision course with these guys.

He should have ignored them l instead of passing that circular to civil servants.

I wish my neighbours and brothers ndi anambra the wisdom and strength to forge out the best solution to this debacle.

Thats problem with people that do over Sabi.Quote me Soludo will be worse than Hope Uzodimma.He has a good agenda but his talking too much have not will ruined all.
IPOB was there before you and will still be there when you go,and u think as a SUPERMAN u can disband them in a month by making noise,well the Agberos in Onitsha have joined them,Solution u just put our lives in danger cos I'll limit my coming home this days.
Soludo u messed up big time u wanna be a Super Cop Abi Super Governor well let's see it,You messed up As CBN governor We at Aguata no benefit from you not even Road leading to your house a major road and now you bring killers to the Village.
Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

Exactly

Exactly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Golan007: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Brimstone77:
[s][/s]...

I really don't care what you think..

Your opinion won't change the reality on ground..

Have a wonderful day..

My opinion doesn't change the fact that igbos are presently killing igbos at an alarming rate, never before witnessed in the history of Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Na so

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by naptu2: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2022
"Heavy crusade"

1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Brimstone77: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:

My opinion doesn't change the fact that igbos are presently killing igbos at an alarming rate, never before witnessed in the history of Igboland.

Ok
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by jimter44(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2022
I believe there is no sacrifice that is too much for peace. The Americans, British and Israelites negotiate with terrorists and gave in to their demands. Some years ago, Israel released 1000 Hamas nationals in Israeli prisons for just one Israeli soldier. The government supposed to call IPOB and negotiate with them for peace to resign in South East. The military approach of Gov Charles Soludu is not good and will definitely lead to more blood shed. The situation in the north is different. The bandits are not Nigerians and why are they kidnapping and killing us? The government supposed to use the military against these bandits and dialogue with IPOB. However, the reverse is the case. May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by izac82: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2022
IPOB really made me revaluate the so called intelligence of the Igboman. I'm highly disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Legendforte: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Whoever is sponsoring these hoodlums, grief, peacelessness and death befall you.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Benmob: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Hizzy:

Ogah the reason you're saying all this things is because Army haven't killed any of your relatives
During Biafra protest my friends and relatives were killed and you think it's easy seeing those that killed your family members
Any way make them finish what they started
because ugm have not mistaking kill ur family,now wat of d sit at home that have cause more pain in southeast businesses, yesterday dey beat up pple who came to collect pvc,I can see u are happy with that!
It seem u don't know that is because ugm that is causing d military to come and start burning pple house and property and allowing military to be killing innocent pple in southeast and tag them ipob

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Kingof2nations(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2022
prinsam30:

pls let call a spade a spade, killing ur own people to justify ur means is gruesomely stupiid, must it be done violently... Catalonia ar still fighting for their breakaway from Spain longer than what is happening in this country yet they ar not killing their people recklessly to achieve that aim, let's be guided pls, enuff is enuff bikonu

How Catalonians has been killed by Spanish forces; we are living with the consequences of failed leaders particularly from South East, you think is by condemning or praising them on Twitter or social media

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Benmob:
because ugm have not mistaking kill ur family,now wat of d sit at home that have cause more pain in southeast businesses, yesterday dey beat up pple who came to collect pvc,I can see u are happy with that!
It seem u don't know that is because ugm that is causing d military to come and start burning pple house and property and allowing military to be killing innocent pple in southeast and tag them ipob
Sit at home guy no sacrifice is too big for Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Kingsley1000(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2022
izac82:
IPOB really made me revaluate the so called intelligence of the Igboman. I'm highly disappointed

It is said that it's easier to fool a
person than it is to convince them that they are being deceived.
I knew soon after IPOB/ESN emergence that there was a hidden
agenda and conspiracy behind them. When Wike proscribed
them most people couldn't understand why, but I knew Wike
must have received intelligence reports that made him
understand that IPOB/ESN was nothing but another terrorist group.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Benmob: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Hizzy:
Sit at home guy no sacrifice is too big for Kanu
now I know u don't have Sense,so kanu is Lord and Savior that u can sacrifice urself for him and igbos need suffer for it ,pls may ur family be used as sacrifice idiot,their is no big difference btw u and Boko Haram itself
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by drmuri(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=adenigga post=111959940]
Buhari feeling the heat? Is he residing in the East? I beg redirect your focus, they are killing those they claimed to be fighting for. What a shame.....[/quote
Bro, that is sarcasm. ]
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Sleekfingers: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by CoolAmbience(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

Lol, we have been hearing this line for the past two years and we are still waiting to see what the so called army will do. The same cowardly zoo army that has been deployed all over the east since 2019? Is there another zoo army again? They have done python dance 1,2&3 killing innocent people just like you said but what have they gained from that? Today nowhere in the east is safe for any uniformed man, they are now running away from their own checkpoints. The army that was forming lion for flag waving, peaceful protesters have now turned to chickens when faced with their fellow armed men.

'They have done python dance 1,2, 3 klling innocent people bla bla'....

You see what I was talking about.

When the military strikes, it is against innocent people, but when these hoodlums attack, it is the other way round.

Just the other, an IPOB apologist like yourself, was questioning why the Navy would be involved in a smoking operation at an IPOB/ESN hideout. He wondered why the operation was not left for the Army alone....Lol.

Just wait and see, make we leave grammar.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by izac82: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Edusouls:
They are busy making money all over the place and criticising imo people while their home is being taken over by abakiliki miscreants, at a time they won’t be able to return home again
How do you know this guys are ndi Abakiliki? You guys keep acting the ostrich why your homeland burns. Una never serious to tackle security issues in your state. Always look for who to blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by izac82: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Edusouls:
Anambraians are busy accumulating wealth all over overseas and Nigeria, criticising imo people and hope uzodimma, while they left their home for abakiliki hoodlums to dominate and unleash mayhem..
God go punish you severally if you don't desist from calling Abakeleke from your useless mouth. angry
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Is it not time Soludo gets tough on these guys??
Why is he still begging them to repent and come out from the bush??

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by vee22: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Family matter
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2022
It happens in the East, they are terrorists.
Attached is happen in the North but they are called Bandits.
Its Ok
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by warlordd(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Valkrie:

Yeah same way they handled boko haram with stiff measures and over 13 years after we are still in the mess and this agitation is even more legitimate...somebody said they want a divorce and the other party said no way and the aggrieved party got hold of a rifle after suffering years of abuse.......just tell me how it would end..?

Soludo brought this on himself when he was tryinvg to play Idi Amin...you don't comfront an aggrieved person...the best is to be diplomatic even if you don't give him what he wants...!! Soludo's village was peaceful until the jaguda came and start running his mouth...if he thinks the Nigetia security is capable of helping him then he is on a long thing....!!!
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo. We are solidly behind Soludo. He will decimate all Ipob bingos including u.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Benmob:
now I know u don't have Sense,so kanu is Lord and Savior that u can sacrifice urself for him and igbos need suffer for it ,pls may ur family be used as sacrifice idiot,their is no big difference btw u and Boko Haram itself
If self determination is a sin my family will be used as sacrifice but if it's not a sin your linage will be use as target practice by Nigeria Army and Police
And Buhari will make you jobless onye igbogbo gburu
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by warlordd(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Big lie! Soludo's hometown is peaceful and area cool and calm.
Meanwhile the soldiers have driven away all Ipob criminals in Anambra forests and destroying their camps. Kudos to governor Soludo.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by edosignature(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers. The governors of Eastern Nigeria are all to be blamed for these wanton killings & destructions going on in the east.

Thir continuous silence is deafening.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Nwantaoma: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
thou d killings I hate by let Dem feel d heat small..they talk to much ..onye SI na oburu ya,oburu ya ome Gini??
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Omodua(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Eweeeh......These Ipob bandits has become principality in the South East.

On a second note, I'd thought Soludo"s assumption as a Governor will immediately make Anambra an Eldorado state free from iniquities and transgressions according to Ipob online supporters. But it's clearly obvious now that no one is in charge of those monsters.

This is same manner Ipobians are busy packaging a failed product call Peter Obi that he'll come & solve all Nigeria problems. Odiegwu!
It's the handiwork of DSS in cahoot with Fulani militias who don't want peace in south east. Just playing the script of Arabs muslin expansionism.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Omodua(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
naptu2:
M.i @dimkpaanambra

https://mobile.twitter.com/dimkpaanambra/status/1514697717305458691

Martin Okorowu �� �� @mr_okokobioko

https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1514723691808100355
It's the handiwork of DSS in cahoot with Fulani militias who don't want peace in south east. It's part of the script to ensure southeast is stifled politically and economically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.