Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia (33355 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
Says a mad afonja miscreant who have never travelled out of his brown roof region. No region in Nigeria is as visibly developed (not SW media or propaganda development) as the south east. Your stupid afojanolistan no follow at all. I know this mumu go soon mention Lagos. That's only what they know
Lol, even afonja vultures that has never set foot in lagos will be in their village in igangan shouting lagos lagos. Na their way. Very foolish people
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

To my useless father:

I love the way my useless father is barking through all the tears.
Ditto

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by sweetjohn(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Edusouls:
Anambraians are busy accumulating wealth all over overseas and Nigeria, criticising imo people and hope uzodimma, while they left their home for abakiliki hoodlums to dominate and unleash mayhem..
Afonja muslims. Just as Ogun miscreants Chase's out indigenous Lagosian out of Lagos abi.

Igbos are United and no amount of your antics can divide us
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by stanluiz(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Shey Soludo dey speak grammar and dey from committee for terrorist. The same Terrorist has just attack his home town.

You don't dialogue or negotiate with Terrorists because they will attack and demand more.

Gov Soludo, The ball is up to you. Drop your gentleman stuff and treat this people like Terrorist regardless of what Any body will say if you want to succeed as a governor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Kingsley1000(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2022
greypencils:
Like play like play, Ipob has become another parallel group like Boko Haram.

You are very uniquely sensible. It is said that it easier to fool a
person than it is to convince them that they are being deceived.
I knew soon after IPOB emergence that there was a hidden
agenda and conspiracy behind them. When Buhari proscribed
them most people couldn't understand why, but I knew PMB
must have received intelligence reports that made him
understand that IPOB was nothing but another terrorist group.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by mypains: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Valkrie:

Yeah same way they handled boko haram with stiff measures and over 13 years after we are still in the mess and this agitation is even more legitimate...somebody said they want a divorce and the other party said no way and the aggrieved party got hold of a rifle after suffering years of abuse.......just tell me how it would end..?

Soludo brought this on himself when he was tryinvg to play Idi Amin...you don't comfront an aggrieved person...the best is to be diplomatic even if you don't give him what he wants...!! Soludo's village was peaceful until the jaguda came and start running his mouth...if he thinks the Nigetia security is capable of helping him then he is on a long thing....!!!
You are a bastard.... a furking bastard and I hope your family will be affected by what is happening in the East...

Which one is someone said they want divorce? are you mad? So that means you have to force people to join this nonsense? most of you IPOB members online will be caught eventually... don't worry. You think you are anonymous, don't you?

Imagine the nonsense saying SOLUDO brought this on himself. E no go better for the mama and papa wey born you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Broveens42(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

I am the King of all Igbos dead or alive, after all.

Can't you read?

Lol
Comedian
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

Ditto

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
E pain my papa
wink
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Golan007: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Brimstone77:

Why not,

He should ban all of them so you can have a field day propagating your lies unchallenged..

The truth is that we all know how we got to this point..

When your military were having field day slaughtering armless youths in the east in the name of fighting ipob you lots were celebrating,you never thought a day like this will come when a resistance force will be formed against your barbaric military brute..

Now you want us to believe you're the victim while the unknown gun men are the aggressors..

I'm glad majority of true igbos knew the Genesis of this whole thing and we have choosen our side and no amount of blackmail and propaganda can change it...

The aba massacre,onitcha massacre,port Harcourt massacre and the enugu massacre are still fresh in our memories..
[/s]
Lies.

Exactly why no single foreign nation acknowledges human rights abuse.

In Igboland today, we are seeing it live and direct.

Ipob are killing igbos because they claim government was once killing igbos.

The insanity of you lot cannot be analysed by Freud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

wink

Made you my dog. Bark more. Love those hot salty tears.

And fact remains. Soludo's excreta is greater than your entire lineage.

Check what I wrote up there. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by VPN11(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

Why not,

He should ban all of them so you can have a field day propagating your lies unchallenged..

The truth is that we all know how we got to this point..

When your military were having field day slaughtering armless youths in the east in the name of fighting ipob you lots were celebrating,you never thought a day like this will come when a resistance force will be formed against your barbaric military brute..

Now you want us to believe you're the victim while the unknown gun men are the aggressors..

I'm glad majority of true igbos knew the Genesis of this whole thing and we have choosen our side and no amount of blackmail and propaganda can change it...

The aba massacre,onitcha massacre,port Harcourt massacre and the enugu massacre are still fresh in our memories..

Well said my brother.
Proudly Igbo;

Which tribe is most intelligent in Africa?

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.Jan 26, 2021

Igbo nwere nmadu.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Kingsley1000(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
Says a mad afonja miscreant who have never travelled out of his brown roof region. No region in Nigeria is as visibly developed (not SW media or propaganda development) as the south east. Your stupid afojanolistan no follow at all. I know this mumu go soon mention Lagos. That's only what they know as if Lagos is SW region

Ezi ofia.I am more Igbo than you.
I am from Njikoka LGA.
Take your Afonja rhetoric to your miserable Ebonyi and Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by LILTJAY1: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Lol.. nigeria security personnels are the most incompetent and useless in the world.. only to mount road block and collect bribe na them sabi grin grin
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by opribo(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
I have said it before, at this auspicious time it is not by how much book you know or the title you attach to your name.

It is by having street credibility to lead Nigeria. We need someone that understand and have the capacity to confront out challenges.
Small time now he will one year will be gone and he will begin to give excuses why he could not function.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by sweetjohn(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

Lol, even afonja vultures that has never set foot in lagos will be in their village in igangan shouting lagos lagos. Na their way. Very foolish people
Lagos is the only gift (off course gifted by the white, fg, and igbos) they have received. Very backward entities. if you want to know how backward the fools are just travel to Oyo, Ogun, ekiti or osun and see the level of backwardness
Ordinary roof they can't change. No good road. Poverty stricken region. If you talk they will open mouth waaaa! and said why are you people trooping to Lagos. Some will even go to Google to deep out falsified SW media propangada statistics showing how all SW states are rich and accommodating. But when you go there na dung ground. I they tell this mumu people sometimes, leave una SW statistics alone and travel roundbto see things (visible development) for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

You Made my stupid father your dog. Let him Bark more. Love those hot salty tears.

And fact remains. Soludo's excreta is greater than my entire lineage

I agree with you
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by depezee(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsley1000:

I am from Njikoka LGA.

Joe Igbokwe is also from Nnewi in Anambara state!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by sweetjohn(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsley1000:

I am from Njikoka LGA.

Says a stupidest afonja.

no amount of antics you and your stupid afonjanistan can do to divide igbos

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

You Made my stupid father your dog. Let him Bark more. Love those hot salty tears.

Check what I wrote up there

I agree with you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2022
koolib:
We warned them when a particular guy was preaching hate but they chose to attack us. Well, let's see how it ends if it will ever
Oya let us believe that UGM are ESN
Between UGM and Nigeria force which of the two started the killings first?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Bridget95(f): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2022
raysplashinfo:
What goes around will surely comes around.
You do not pamper the attrocities of your wards to others just because you had a misunderstanding with them, rather scold hik for the attrocities, in doing that you're preventing Him/her in replicating such to you if any chances arises..(only few will understand me).

If only this issue of ESN/IPOB has been met and handled with stiff measures and Wisdom from both the Elders, we wouldn't have been where we're today...

The elders are not in charge of leadership in this country. The elders have begged the president to negotiate a peaceful landing but no he would rather watch kids destroy things and lives.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

So true
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by toprealman: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2022
And they will be analysing Putin, Ukraine and Russia without focusing on the full scale war going on in Nigeria.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

Check what I wrote up there

So true

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Truesense: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Afghaneastan is boiling under the leadership of his most mkpurummiri high, Simon bag of groundnut grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsley1000:

I am from Njikoka LGA.

Njikoka LGA in Osun state abi?
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

On point
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

On point
On point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

You're right
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

You're right

You're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo In Kano / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.