Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia (33360 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Preton: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2022
I will suggest the government do away with Kanu and NOTHING will EVER happen...mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by greypencils: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Like play like play, Ipob has become another parallel group like Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by nick50(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2022
prinsam30:

pls let call a spade a spade, killing ur own people to justify ur means is gruesomely stupiid, must it be done violently... Catalonia ar still fighting for their breakaway from Spain longer than what is happening in this country yet they ar not killing their people recklessly to achieve that aim, let's be guided pls, enuff is enuff bikonu
..did u read the post at all ?
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Millimann: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2022
agent01:
If they roast Nigerian soldiers you are not safe either. Even well trained Russian soldiers are being killed. Let's just support our own as the only pillar still holding Nigeria presently is the military. Let the Military rest for 2 days and let us see if terrorists will not take full charge of the nation. Pray for the people protecting you, even your house security man. Eh no easy...
My brother, I'm not praying for the downfall of the soldiers.. I'm only saying that they shouldn't find it hard to destroy these guys.

If it's hard for them to defeat them, how can they withstand trained armies of other nations.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Preton:
I will suggest the government do away with Kanu and NOTHING will EVER happen...mtchewww
Why don't you go and kill him yourself now since Buhari no get mind to do am?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by zeenaman: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
God knows we tried our best warning you. You have just begun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by zeenaman: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
adenigga:

Buhari feeling the heat? Is he residing in the East? I beg redirect your focus, they are killing those they claimed to be fighting for. What a shame.....
He was being sarc

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by obailala(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

His territory was not on fire until he foolishly went and ignited a fire by himself and now every criminal will hide under the cover of that fire to cause mayhem in his territory. Even Uzodinma that was forming hard man before is now begging for peace yet soludo wants to make the same mistake Uzodinma made. Since he wants to waste his four years pursuing his shadows, they will help him waste it very well. Foolish man
By calling for a stoppage to your stupid sit at home tyranny and recurring terrorist attacks against innocent people who flout your sit at home order, is that what you crackhead criminals mean when you say 'Soludo ignited fire'?

His people are being terrorised regularly by bastard sons of the gun and forcefully made to remain at home on mondays, and you expect a governor not to do something about that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2022
prinsam30:

pls let call a spade a spade, killing ur own people to justify ur means is gruesomely stupiid, must it be done violently... Catalonia ar still fighting for their breakaway from Spain longer than what is happening in this country yet they ar not killing their people recklessly to achieve that aim, let's be guided pls, enuff is enuff bikonu
Did the spanish government send soldiers to go and start killing unarmed protesters in catalonia? Did they go and start doing operation python dance and crocodile smile to massacre innocent catalonians? There's a time for everything, there's a method to every madness. Even Nelson Mandela had to resort to armed struggle when it became necessary

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by ppogba: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Is Soludo too a Supreme Court Governor?

That was the grouse against Uzodinma.

Now a freely elected innocent one?

God help us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Rawtruth1: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Igboland is gone to the dogs and criminals.

Nnamdi Kanu has achieved it as he promised that Somalia will be better than Igboland.

unknown gunmen criminals, increase the killings of your people, Buhari is crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Brimstone77: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Abummg:
I don't understand why seun can't ban all this pro ipob esn handles, its just like you are giving terrorist voice

Why not,

He should ban all of them so you can have a field day propagating your lies unchallenged..

The truth is that we all know how we got to this point..

When your military were having field day slaughtering armless youths in the east in the name of fighting ipob you lots were celebrating,you never thought a day like this will come when a resistance force will be formed against your barbaric military brute..

Now you want us to believe you're the victim while the unknown gun men are the aggressors..

I'm glad majority of true igbos knew the Genesis of this whole thing and we have choosen our side and no amount of blackmail and propaganda can change it...

The aba massacre,onitcha massacre,port Harcourt massacre and the enugu massacre are still fresh in our memories..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by anambraamaka: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2022
WTF
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by owagbeba: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2022
naptu2:
M.i @dimkpaanambra

https://mobile.twitter.com/dimkpaanambra/status/1514697717305458691

Martin Okorowu �� �� @mr_okokobioko

https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1514723691808100355

His political detractors are desperately trying to capitalize on this to destabilize his governance in Anambra state.

Can’t all these “evil” politicians ,who think is their birthright to rule, just give this man a break. Why must they play politics with people’s life?

These guys aren’t IPOB. These are political thugs trying to make a statement. And it’s obvious from the places they have attacked so far.

Soludo should not play into their hands ... let the Monday •sit at home” stand
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Allisgud: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Obiano will breathe in and little beat out and thank God by saying am no longer there nobody will call my name
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you say that without crying?
How's that your headache?

Igbo have rejected your unity since 1967 and never will they embrace it again.

They reject unity yet Asari boldly called them.... grin

You're the one crying here and it's amusing.

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Brimstone77: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
prinsam30:

The people killed were your zoo military,they are invaders..
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by koolib(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2022
We warned them when a particular guy was preaching hate but they chose to attack us. Well, let's see how it ends if it will ever
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

His territory was not on fire until he foolishly went and ignited a fire by himself and now every criminal will hide under the cover of that fire to cause mayhem in his territory. Even Uzodinma that was forming hard man before is now begging for peace yet soludo wants to make the same mistake Uzodinma made. Since he wants to waste his four years pursuing his shadows, they will help him waste it very well. Foolish man

The man you call foolish is smarter than your entire lineage combined and no be abuse, you can disprove me.

How does setting the SE on fire help Biafura?

Some of you guys here should get a brain transplant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Edusouls:
They are busy making money all over the place and criticising imo people while their home is being taken over by abakiliki miscreants, at a time they won’t be able to return home again
You de mumu
So Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu is from Abakaliki
Nnamdi Kanu is from Abakaliki
Uwazurike is from Abakaliki
Anu ofia ewu mpam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2022
obailala:
By calling for a stoppage to your stupid sit at home tyranny and recurring terrorist attacks against innocent people who flout your sit at home order, is that what you crackhead criminals mean when you say 'Soludo ignited fire'?

His people are being terrorised regularly by bastard sons of the gun and forcefully made to remain at home on mondays, and you expect a governor not to do something about that?
You are online calling it stupid sit at home and calling people crackhead criminals, talk is cheap. Why don't you go and help soludo stop the sit at home? The foolish man has run out of the country to go and rest after igniting a fire in his state. Was stopping sit at home the agenda he campaigned with? Is the way he went about it the best way to stop it? No consultation, no attempt at reaching an accord you just woke up one day and gave order as ultimate commander wey you be nah and he immediately started threatening a show of force using Nigerian military. Lol, na today? Even Uzodinma that was forming hard man before is now begging for peace yet soludo wants to make the same mistake Uzodinma made. Since he wants to waste his four years pursuing his shadows, they will help him waste it very well. Foolish man, he didn't behave like a wise man at all
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Benmob:
Una eye don clear abi, when diz bastards starter una dey praise them,now it as turn to something else u guys dey cry now, see wat kanu life video and radio have cause,even though their target na mainly security men but dey are still our bro and sis dey are killing,who are igbos and d sit at home is killing businesses in d east watch out how Fg will transfer many Igbo security personnel in other regions to south east so that they will turn to sacrifice lamp to diz UGM or ESN , because u guys have given buhari chance to continue is hatred to Igbo, ask yourself all d killing happening in kaduna, kastina, zamfara, sokoto and pleateau have u ever see buhari summon their governors before no,but he has done that to obiano when he was a governor and hope uzodima of imo state. And d pple shouting it DSS and fulani doing all diz things need their brain check because all d pple I know that have travel to east, come back to Lagos are all telling me that UGM are very much igbos boys
Ogah the reason you're saying all this things is because Army haven't killed any of your relatives
During Biafra protest my friends and relatives were killed and you think it's easy seeing those that killed your family members
Any way make them finish what they started
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tenpipsperday: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Old news but as long as it is about the people of South East it will garner comments.

Na South East people cause una frustration? When they were shouting against buhari we were busy collecting cups of rice and satchets of oil from tinubu

Na old news be this.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by obailala(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

You are online calling it stupid sit at home and calling people crackhead criminals, talk is cheap. Why don't you go and help soludo stop the sit at home? The foolish man has run out of the country to go and rest after igniting a fire in his state. Was stopping sit at home the agenda he campaigned with? Is the way he went about it the best way to stop it? No consultation, no attempt at reaching an accord you just woke up one day and gave order as ultimate commander wey he be nah and he immediately started threatening a show of force using Nigerian military. Lol, na today? Even Uzodinma that was forming hard man before is now begging for peace yet soludo wants to make the same mistake Uzodinma made. Since he wants to waste his four years pursuing his shadows, they will help him waste it very well. Foolish man, he didn't behave like a wise man at all
Continue supporting and defending acts of terrorism. It's only a matter of time before your own head and/or that of your loved one will be blown away too; and then like many others before you, perhaps you will receive 'sense' too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by rebirthkennedy: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2022
What can I say��
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tenpipsperday: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

You are online calling it stupid sit at home and calling people crackhead criminals, talk is cheap. Why don't you go and help soludo stop the sit at home? The foolish man has run out of the country to go and rest after igniting a fire in his state. Was stopping sit at home the agenda he campaigned with? Is the way he went about it the best way to stop it? No consultation, no attempt at reaching an accord you just woke up one day and gave order as ultimate commander wey you be nah and he immediately started threatening a show of force using Nigerian military. Lol, na today? Even Uzodinma that was forming hard man before is now begging for peace yet soludo wants to make the same mistake Uzodinma made. Since he wants to waste his four years pursuing his shadows, they will help him waste it very well. Foolish man, he didn't behave like a wise man at all

One of them spotted
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by Keegan: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

But like I tell everyone, just wait and see what the military does in Anambra. These gunmen go fear fear. My own na, make nobody shout 'blue murder' or 'igbo extermination' or 'innocent people'.

That is where the problem lies.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

The man you call foolish is smarter than your entire lineage combined and no be abuse, you can disprove me.

How does setting the SE on fire help Biafura?

Some of you guys here should get a brain transplant.
Since he is wise, why has he run out of the country after starting a fire he can't control? Someone that is not even up to a month in government says he is taking vacation to go and rest. Rest from the fire you foolishly went and started yourself? That's what "wisdom" looks like to you. I don't need to disprove anything to you, you are an inconsequential nobody to me, you and your entire lineage are irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:
tsinzu to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Since he is wise, why has he run out of the country after starting a fire he can't control? Someone that is not even up to a month in government says he is taking vacation to go and rest. Rest from the fire you foolishly went and started yourself? That's what "wisdom" looks like to you. I don't need to disprove anything to you, you are an inconsequential nobody to me, you and your entire lineage are irrelevant in the scheme of things.[/s]

I love the barking through all the tears.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by sweetjohn(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Ipob, the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except Destruction.
Tufiakwa
Says a mad afonja miscreant who have never travelled out of his brown roof region. No region in Nigeria is as visibly developed (not SW media or propaganda development) as the south east. Your stupid afojanolistan no follow at all. I know this mumu go soon mention Lagos. That's only what they know as if Lagos is SW region

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by tsinzu: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

To my useless father:

I love the way my useless father is barking through all the tears.
Ditto

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2022
tsinzu:

To my useless father:

I love the way my useless father is barking through all the tears.
Ditto

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.