Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) (8231 Views)

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) / How Do I Look?? Pics Added / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Wizzy13: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Girls dont really like me i don't know why?
Am sad check my pics below

4 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

I am so sorry dear, I don't mean to hurt you. But I must say the truth.

You shouldn't be surprised or hate yourself if no girl like you, because of truth, no girl with her right sense will like to settle for a young man who looked like all those people bedeviled with down syndrome.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by EmptyGarden(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Imbe.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by EmzyT: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Oga, You're not yet serious! No be by "Fineboy" oo, this generation of girls are woke beyond your wildest imagination!

You expect a girl to Love you for who you are? Oga, who're you? grin Most of them can only Love with the condition of what you can offer them.

Will you Love yourself if you are broke? You sef reason am na!

The Only Woman who can Love you Unconditionally is your MOTHER! cheesy

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by czarr(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Another one. You guys never learn.
Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by olamidedivotee(f): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2022
See whining

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Unzerious: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2022
No Offence Bro, You look like a Minor.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Wizzy13: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Unzerious:
No Offence Bro, You look like a Minor.

am 21 bro

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Unzerious: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Wizzy13:

am 21 bro
Thats good to know, Try growing a Beard.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by internationalman(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
This one can't be more than 17 and he's problem is girls...

These are the kind of small boys some of you trade insults with here.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by obyrich(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Wizzy13:

am 21 bro
Please focus and leave girls love alone. You don't need it at all.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Goldencheese(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2022
You don't need anybody to like you. Love yourself. Increase your value. If it is school, go to school. If it is business or anything, be the best and all good things of life will come by themselves begging to get your attention.

Never put yourself in a situation where you are seeking people's approval.

You don't need anybody's approval to be an achiever.

As long as what you do is moral, ethical and legal, walk tall everywhere you go!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Obalacam(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Immacute: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2022
what your interaction with people that will me you say that girls don't like you. don't you know that I girl may be admiring you and is just waiting for you to ask her out.
Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Nyascobar1414: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2022
@op, na naija girls wey dey use makeup Dey make you sad...
Me wey dey hate woman attention, you come dey like woman attention...
You will learn!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by DECENTBWOY: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Man, lemme not lie to you, I don't care what every other says about you, but man, you are very handsome...

No lies...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Karleb(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Nice haircut. You look good but your posture kind of makes you look like someone with down syndrome.

Majority of us commenting here don't look as good as you, even with filters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Wizzy13: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Karleb:
Nice haircut. You look good but your posture kind of makes you look like someone with down syndrome.

Majority of us commenting here don't look as good as you, even with filters.
the pics was large so i have to crop it
i don't have down syndrome
i took the pics with someone. ok i will post the full pics to verify
Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2022
My owerri girls and portharcourt girls love guys like you seriously
Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Fine boy, I for blast you o but I get junior bro like u. Forget those people saying why should you be thinking about girls at 21, as if they never craved for a girl's attention during their time.. I know how it feels man, but hey don't let it weigh you down. Just be yourself.., at 21 you should see it as a blessing to keep you focus, don't play around with friends, ensure you are learning something that will make you self-sufficient tomorrow and learn how to relate with women, I bet you in your mid or late 20s na you select girls.. Never make the mistake of pleasing a woman above yourself in the bid to make them like you, no try am.. you fine pass Davido and Buena Boy na

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Wizzy13:

am 21 bro
You are a young fool.. U had to post ur pic because "girls no like u"
How many have u met to conclude?
At ur age or any age at all u should never be bothered about that. The so called girls how many better pass U? This is how u fools go about belittling urselves for these nonentities. Instead of u to focus on how to be a better person u are concerned on how girls go take like u. U better get sense

12 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You shouldn't be surprised or hate yourself if no girl like you, because of truth, no girl with her right sense will like to settle for a young man who looked like all those people bedeviled with down syndrome.
Haba, don't be hard on the young man! He is not looking bad@all! Kizz Daniel, Bella smurda and co are not that handsome o! Na Money and Fame help dier ministry!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
OP, You are good looking abeg! Since nah Girls u dey find, Just have Money, self-confidence and a strong Baritone voice!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by princefrank76: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2022
smalla

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by kingjiss: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Wizzy13:

Sick
Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by delzbaba(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Why do you want to depress yourself with this kind of question on nairaland?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good Lawd Vanessa

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by kennethfranc(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Unzerious:

Thats good to know, Try growing a Beard.
See as u talk like dey e easy... suggestion from you won't be bad wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by dhiqson(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Coming from someone like you
Have you had a good look at how you are?
Shocking

5 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Wizzy13:

you look young and inexperienced with life.

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by pansophist(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
But girls don't like most young men. They will like you as you grow older, then you sef do shakara for them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Calabar Men Real "sag Machines"? / How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates / Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.