Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? (8282 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? / Wud Yo Let Your Partner Have Cuckold Sex.. If She Lists It As Her Major Fantasy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 01, 2015
No matter what you call yourself, you still have flaws.
Not-so-pretty and Very pretty girls both have characters that could frustrate a guy if he isn't aware.
Being handsome and wealthy doesn't take away his capacity to display some "childish" attitude that may irritate you if you know just a handful about him.

All of us have attitudes and characters that may put others off and ARE DIFFICULT TO COME OUT OF IN ONE DAY. What we need do is to INFORM THEM (not hiding under that alibi with no effort of changing but with the honest view that you want him/her to assist) and also WORK ON OURSELVES personally and collectively. Many marriages break because they do not open up these things to each other on time...

Let's quickly list some:

1. Talkertiveness/ Garrulous/ Loquacious/ A flippant tongue.

2. Undying passion for football

3. Slow in initiating sex etc.

4. Unkempt: especially underwears.

5. Snoring at night

6. Sleeping and rolling

7. Keeping side chicks

8. Self servicing

9. Your unwillingness to leave your religious group for his/ her own.

10. Drinking and smoking

11. Laughing hysterically

12. Farting carelessly etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by buygala(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2015
Everyone has his/ her own peculiar flaws. ... without them, we wouldn't be human, but gods and goddesses... so we have to learn to tolerate others the same way we get tolerated by others smiley

But personally, there are some things that I definitely can't put up with,

Snoring- Lack of sleep due to a partner's persistent croaking and bleating can drastically reduce one's life-span... Lack of sleep or undisturbed rest almost always results to a loss of physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. . Yes, I may love her... but I am not ready to sacrifice a portion of my life for her irritating habit undecided ... Dead men don't love.. only the living ones do embarassed

Sleep-walking- Life is already dangerous enough as it is angry.. I definitely don't want a wife who might sleepwalk herself into slitting my throat like that of a goat, or 'forgetting' the baby in the microwave oven embarassed

Dirtiness- Apart from personal hygiene, I am not that much of a spotlessly clean person when it comes to my surroundings... so I will definitely not want to further destroy myself with a dirty wife who, instead of bringing order and cleanliness into my life, will help me turn my home into a sewage pit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by AndreRose(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm...for me...
I He will surely speak where he is not supposed to and might even make some dumb comments and will end up embarrassing you.
2 is a no no. I dislike guys that love football like its all they have in this world and once they win his club that day will be like you two had a quarrel.
3 hmm. That's means he won't be romantic at all. But if he will be I can manage.
4 I love neatness and can't stand a dirty partner.
5 am I ever gona sleep. And sleeping in a separate room most of the time doesn't sound cool.
7 can't take it. That's disrespectful.
8 its on probability.
10 nah.
11 lol. This one made me laugh.
12 can't take this he might end up doing it outside.
So 6 and 9 it is.
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nickymezor(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmmmm, # 9 relates to me
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by madamGift(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
6 and 9.
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
Nickymezor:

9? Hmm, who now leaves na? grin
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by sinaj(f): 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
no. 6 grin

ma sis. once told me dat I slip as if m undergoing a deliverance section in my dreamgrin
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
no2,guys and football undecided#it so annoying smiley
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 01, 2015
emusmith:

1. Talkertiveness/ Garrulous/ Loquacious/ A flippant tongue.

4. Unkempt: especially underwears.

5. SNORING AT NIGHT

6. Sleeping and rolling

7. Keeping side boboz

8. Self servicing

12. Farting carelessly etc.

Especially number 5 undecided undecided
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Deejavuu(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin@number 12
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 01, 2015
4,5,7,8,10 & 12

I just can't handle!! angry angry
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2015
sinaj:
no. 6 grin

ma sis. once told me dat I slip as if m undergoing a deliverance section in my dreamgrin

Hohohohoho...Funny sha o grin
Deliverance session? Your sis is a comedian
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin@number 12

Oh dear! Farting?,cheesy
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Almost all fat folks snore...
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Number 4 is disgusting
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by LewisO: 10:49pm On May 01, 2015
I love football. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Deejavuu(f): 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
emusmith:

Oh dear! Farting?,cheesy

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Just laughing.. sad

What he has to put up isn't there. Trust me wink
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
№ 13
Speaks much of my invisibility
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
3 9 10 11 Take me as I am grin
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:

Number 4 is disgusting

Which category do you fall?
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Anyi3(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2015
Nickymezor:

Aaaah good. I go to your church so no wahala for me. grin
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Just laughing.. sad

What he has to put up isn't there. Trust me wink

Other "badder" ones abi? grin
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by mzellsx(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2015
3 and 9
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
LewisO:
I can only tolerate No. 2

The question is more of what is she going to tolerate in you? Not otherwise...
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Samiceman: 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
To be frank, none
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Deejavuu(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
emusmith:

Other "badder" ones abi? grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Your head is there wink
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
4,5,7,8,10 & 12

I just can't handle!! angry angry

That's not the question...
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Tashaamania(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
Eeeerrm... undecided
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by sotasty(f): 10:55pm On May 01, 2015
Has your BF's dad ever begged to be your slave?? i luv St Lucia!!

Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2015
AndreRose:
Hmm...for me...
I He will surely speak where he is not supposed to and might even make some dumb comments and will end up embarrassing you.
2 is a no no. I dislike guys that love football like its all they have in this world and once they win his club that day will be like you two had a quarrel.
3 hmm. That's means he won't be romantic at all. But if he will be I can manage.
4 I love neatness and can't stand a dirty partner.
5 am I ever gona sleep. And sleeping in a separate room most of the time doesn't sound cool.
7 can't take it. That's disrespectful.
8 its on probability.
10 nah.
11 lol. This one made me laugh.
12 can't take this he might end up doing it outside.
So 6 and 9 it is.

Hmm...I like your taste smiley
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Your head is there wink

You go tell me oo
Re: Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? by Nickymezor(f): 10:57pm On May 01, 2015
Anyi3:

Aaaah good. I go to your church so no wahala for me. grin
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada / 5 Legal Ways To Punish Your Girlfriend / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.