Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon (18046 Views)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Fiscus105(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=vivilafrosh post=111963741][/quote]

Urchins will never proof otherwise, maybe that was what they told you about Atiku and Obasanjo presidency.

How many things Atiku did not agree with Obasanjo ? Pls mention job just one out of many things after 3rd term tenure.(meanwhile, he disagreed on that cos he was an interested party)

Pls mention it ooo
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Sleekfingers: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This one music carrier is death and buried, he's trying to resurrect it at all means , so he think licking the mere commissioner asshole will resurrect his death music carrier. Waste of time.

when I say O, you say B, another man say I. Add those letters together, you'll see the man fitted for the job.

Tell me how Peter obi is gonna win ? Over 90% of northerners won't vote for him.....the entire southwest won't either. Over 50% of South south won't vote for him...... Now do the math
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by hush15: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Mandate2023: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:
The world always revolves around them.
In the whole presidential race with all sorts of candidates, it's one Osibanjo that ran the economy into the mud with his unhinged commander in chief that's the best. Buhari used to be their best too. That was after a genocidal character that supervised the starvation of millions of children became the "Best president Nigeria never had" to them...
Clannishness taken to Neptune levels..

U better wake up from slumber.....Osinbajo cannot handle anything without Buhari as president, he will have to submit whatever recommendations to d president and d president does what he likes

Wake up......Osinbajo is d best bet, did anybody blame VP for any past administration...u ppl sef

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by alaribe1992(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2022
That you write your stupid name under all your comments doesn't mean you're intelligent or Smart you clown undecided

OkoroBufo:

Illiterate pig of biafra.
Peter Obituary can only become the President of biafuro.

-Okoro bufo
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2022
PressMyButton:

Empty noise, empty brain, low mental capacity, all rolled up in one. Your rantings haven't answered the question. How is he in charge of the economy?
The guy spewing Gibberish.

How will Osinbajo tell finance Minister to reduce import tariffs on vehicles in order to reduce price and the minister would obey him without Buhari approving such?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Sleekfingers: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin why are most of you wicked,tell me why his most qualified.buhari is better than that osibanjo anytime any day.He is part of the team that grounded this country to this level.with all his qualifications what has it benefited the country

What's the job of a Nigerian VP?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2022
I just hate the way some nigerians think very stupid and useless somebody has been in power for nearly 8 years and can't boast of anything substantial yet he is recieving praises here and there...our youths are turning to killers,sluts,hunger is everywhere and yet some people will say na vice that's why he can't do anything tueeeh...he should leave and go and do community service first,do youth empowerments then we will know he is ready then he can contest 2027,but now No!...where the bbnaija people can't we get a good youth to fund him to contest?you only give your money to youths that have nothing to offer to the society than sex,fame,and get rich syndrome,#endsars panel we need you people to get us a candidate jare this old men dey drink our future like water,are their children in nigeria self?let us have sense oh..presidential form na 40m he get why!. They are selling the country to the highest bidder and that's why we are going backwards.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by kayperry: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
davodyguy:
Some Yorùbá be looking at you like ghost when you decide not to support Tinubu.

Check out the class of those supporting Tinubu and those for Osinbajo.

All professionals (Accountants, Lawyers, Estate Surveyors, Bankers), Lecturers, CEOs of top companies etc would support Osinbajo, while political jobbers, Agbéró would support Tinubu.

I am Yorùbá and will never ever support Tinubu

Unfortunately for Us, the lower class those agberos,market women , artisans & co are the major differences to win an election.
Most politicians understand grassroots determines election result hence why they are less worried about the elites/socialite, even tho the lower class & middleclass co exist as neighbours there is so much distancing & dis association from lower class such that these people(low class) feel they can only find solace in politicians.
If elections patterns will change anytime soon in nigeria then its in the hands of the "middle class" i.e we need to accept the low class, see how we can infiltriate and reset there brains/minds before the politicians get to them and capitaIize on such loopholes
The lower class are used to hardship & suffering buh the middleclass are we ready to go back to suffering undecided therefore we need to befriend & orientate this class of people
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Hanz11(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Common small tincan apapa port way the give am to organise he failed woefully na this kind person go fit handle naija, I think the best candidate would be Peter obi not really happy about the platform he's gonna be contesting under tho both pdp nd apc as a party have failed massive it has taken apc just 7 years to rain down hardship on the masses just imagine if they spend another 8 years honest Nigerians go turn cannibals eating each other now is not a time to start talking about tribalism which has been one of the major undoing of Nigeria apart from religion and corruption we just need someone who's gonna help us out of this mess ASAP I don't care were he's from one bit not all this usless old fools looking for a way to enrich them selves and their families now in Nigeria human lives is practically means nothing you go hear hundreds been killed on a daily basis our so called president go just keep mute not a word and everyone is now use to it seeing its as normal human life wasted hmmm the funniest thing is that some hypocrites go still vote this same government to Continue their wickedness mhen I Don give up on naija Las Las na to find money japa Nigeria Is already a failed state. If you guys like go vote that man way them won use one full country compensate am because Nigeria na give away rubbish .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by softwareman(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:
Completely agreed jaywon
unfortunately the very nigerian youths who clamour for good governance are trying to drag us back to someone who cannot even rid lagos of agberos, bad roads, thiefs and holdup.
Say no to backwardness
say no to tinubu
The VP failed with all the assignments General Buhari assigned to him. He failed woefully in the management of the economy with high inflation, high interest rate, high unemployment. The tradermoni policy was a scandal used only as electoral bribe.
He has failed woefully in this administration and cannot extricate himself from the FAILURES of a presidency he is PART AND PARCEL OF.
The claim of his popularity is laughable. Popularity is tested in ELECTIONS.
In the last presidential election, HE LOST HIS POLLING BOOTH EVEN AS A VICE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR YEARS!
Take it to the bank, Buhari knows the VP is a failure, he will never ANOIINT HIM and unless the VP is completely deluded, he can never WIN the party primaries in which the POLITICIANS ARE IN CHARGE.
Honestly the VP has no record to stand on. Period.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by derecho(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Why do you want to remind Tinubu of what he doesn't like to hear? Why?
appishani1:
Completely agreed jaywon
unfortunately the very nigerian youths who clamour for good governance are trying to drag us back to someone who cannot even rid lagos of agberos, bad roads, thiefs and holdup.
Say no to backwardness
say no to tinubu
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by specialmati(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

shocked shocked shocked I don’t know ooh tell me.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by softwareman(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You guys should stop promoting this OBVIOUS LIE.
He was assigned specific assignments. The economy and the social programs. HE FAILED WOEFULLY.
It is immoral and dishonest of the VP and his supporters to try and ASSOCIATE and DISSOCIATE at the same time.
IT IS NOT SHERATON BUFFET ! YOU CANNOT CHOOSE BETWEEN JOLLOF RICE AND FRIED RICE.
Osinbajo CAME AS A PACKAGE.
IF YOU SAY BUHARI FAILED, Osinbajo FAILED.
TRY TILL KINGDOM COME, YOU CANNOT TWIST THIS OBVIOUS FACT!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by RexTramadol1: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Ambassadors:
Malaria is worrying you. Nigeria needs a technocrat like Peter Obi, not a speech deliverer, condolence minister or money sharers in form of school feeding & anchor borrowers etc monies that can't be gotten again.

I guess Obi made Anambra a Texas while he was governor there

Yeye Dey smell
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
softwareman:

You guys should stop promoting this OBVIOUS LIE.
He was assigned specific assignments. The economy and the social programs. HE FAILED WOEFULLY.
It is immoral and dishonest of the VP and his supporters to try and ASSOCIATE and DISSOCIATE at the same time.
IT IS NOT SHERATON BUFFET ! YOU CANNOT CHOOSE BETWEEN JOLLOF RICE AND FRIED RICE.
Osinbajo CAME AS A PACKAGE.
IF YOU SAY BUHARI FAILED, Osinbajo FAILED.
TRY TILL KINGDOM COME, YOU CANNOT TWIST THIS OBVIOUS FACT!!

I hear you. But na Osinbajo I go vote for, if he wins the Presidential ticket. But if he doesn't , na Tinubu I go vote for shikena
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by techWriter3: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Your own views though!!For me , I come STILL choosing sash OR OSIBANJO AS 12 & OVER CARRY come!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2022
kayperry:

Unfortunately for Us, the low class those agberos,market women , artisans & co are the major differences to win an election.
Most of politicians understand grassroots determines election result hence why they are less worried about the elites/socialite, even tho the lower class & middleclass co exist as neighbours there is so much distance & dis association from lower class such they these people feel they can only find solace in politicians.
If elections patterns will change anytime soon in nigeria then its in the hands of the "middleclass" we need to accept them, the mission is to infuriate and reset there brains before the politicians get to them.
The lower class are used to hardship & suffering buh the middleclass are we ready to go back to suffering .. we need to befriend & orientate this class of people
Apt
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by ichommy(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
Na Kola Abiola we want.

grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by TheWolfen(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This one music carrier is death and buried, he's trying to resurrect it at all means , so he think licking the mere commissioner asshole will resurrect his death music carrier. Waste of time.

when I say O, you say B, another man say I. Add those letters together, you'll see the man fitted for the job.
Sometimes it is better to just shit up. He has a right to his own opinion as so do you. What do u learn about respect?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by RexTramadol1: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

You need a lot of education yourself because your level political illiteracy is dumbfounding..

The economic council of this notorious regime is headed by who? The vice president!
Has the socalled vice president raised any dust as it regards his inability to carry out any economic decisions of this council because the president intervened? The answer is a capital NO!
The issues revolving around forex and government bankruptcy, whether real or imagined, revolves around same trade and economic issues being handled by The economic council! Stop shifting blames!

When the news are good, you praise your uncle the vice president, when it's bad, you lay it at the doorsteps of Buhari!
He is the vice president. Constitutionally, he has a lot of political clout within the presidency as a result of that position! If he sits there and allows himself to be tossed around by a platoon of northern tribal urchins, he should be held to blame for that.
If he feels that his economic ideas are not being recognized and that the countrys economy is sinking into the abyss as a result, he should do what honourable men do; resign!

What's not permissable or acceptable is for him to be part and parcel of this evil regime while folks like you try hard to shield him from the blames that come with the governments boneheaded economic and political policies.. It won't fly..
That's plain disingenuous if you ask me.

The person you quoted actually applied logic and he’s realistic

You on the other hand are idealistic

The buck stops at the table of the President, no matter the number of recommendations

On him resigning, if he had done that he would have been far below the pecking order of the Presidential aspirants, it happened to Atiku (albeit he was removed, and he’s still not recovered till date) he’s just being calculating

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by RexTramadol1: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

You need a lot of education yourself because your level political illiteracy is dumbfounding..

The economic council of this notorious regime is headed by who? The vice president!
Has the socalled vice president raised any dust as it regards his inability to carry out any economic decisions of this council because the president intervened? The answer is a capital NO!
The issues revolving around forex and government bankruptcy, whether real or imagined, revolves around same trade and economic issues being handled by The economic council! Stop shifting blames!

When the news are good, you praise your uncle the vice president, when it's bad, you lay it at the doorsteps of Buhari!
He is the vice president. Constitutionally, he has a lot of political clout within the presidency as a result of that position! If he sits there and allows himself to be tossed around by a platoon of northern tribal urchins, he should be held to blame for that.
If he feels that his economic ideas are not being recognized and that the countrys economy is sinking into the abyss as a result, he should do what honourable men do; resign!

What's not permissable or acceptable is for him to be part and parcel of this evil regime while folks like you try hard to shield him from the blames that come with the governments boneheaded economic and political policies.. It won't fly..
That's plain disingenuous if you ask me.

The buck stops at the table of the President, no matter the number of recommendations

On him resigning, if he had done that he would have been far below the pecking order of the Presidential aspirants, it happened to Atiku (albeit he was removed, and he’s still not recovered till date) he’s just calculating as he should

But you’re right, he’s part of this government same way Tinubu is part of the ruling party and has gone to the Aso Rock severally to offer advise to the president

You can never expect a member of the ruling party to criticize their government, it is just common sense
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2022
softwareman:

The VP failed with all the assignments General Buhari assigned to him. He failed woefully in the management of the economy with high inflation, high interest rate, high unemployment. The tradermoni policy was a scandal used only as electoral bribe.
He has failed woefully in this administration and cannot extricate himself from the FAILURES of a presidency he is PART AND PARCEL OF.
The claim of his popularity is laughable. Popularity is tested in ELECTIONS.
In the last presidential election, HE LOST HIS POLLING BOOTH EVEN AS A VICE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR YEARS!
Take it to the bank, Buhari knows the VP is a failure, he will never ANOIINT HIM and unless the VP is completely deluded, he can never WIN the party primaries in which the POLITICIANS ARE IN CHARGE.
Honestly the VP has no record to stand on. Period.
Chai.

Godwin Emefiele should be held responsible on inflation, not Osinbajo.

Dollar to Naira is now ₦580 to $1.

We import close to 90% of what we use in Nigeria.

If an infinix phone cost $500 in 2019 at exchange rate of ₦360, it would have been sold for ₦180,000.

Same infinix phone now cost $400 in 2022 because it's now old, but at exchange rate of ₦580, it is now selling for ₦232,000

Inflation rate is ₦180,000/₦232,000*100= 22.4%

Dollar and monetary policy is controlled by Godwin Emefiele, not Osinbajo.

If Emefiele reverse policy on dollar says, ₦580 can drop to ₦540 or less.

Not Osinbajo that would implement this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Rugaria: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2022
davodyguy:

By responding, you just keep exposing your ignorance, and trust me, I'll do my best to educate you.

1. The VP has no powers on his own to execute any project or policy without approval from his principal

2. VP would only act and give directive in the absence of president Buhari, after a letter of absence must have been transmitted to NASS.

3. The president still has power to overturn anything the VP does while the president was away.

4. On many occasions, Buhari has undone some things Osinbajo did.

5. The so called head of economy is mere advisory. Let me educate you further on this.
Osinbajo formulates economic policy, he would send it to Buhari.
Buhari would look at it with his own economic advisers and decide whether to implement.

Before implementation, Buhari tables the matter at FEC meeting on Wednesday, all other ministers have their say on it.

After approval, they speak first with another appointee of Buhari minster of finance and economic planning on the practicability of such and if the nation can fund it.

The minister goes to the CBN, the federal government's bank to check if they have a enough money.

After that, the minister goes back to the president for final approval, before CBN releases funds.

You're here exposing your ignorance.

Osinbajo will formulate policies for economic growth, but does not have power to order CBN gov or Finance Minister to implement anything.

Only Buhari has that power, not VP.

VP is to support and not to execute.

Osinbajo has no blame over anything. Judge him on policies implemented when he acted as C in C, not as a mere supporter.

Oya come up with another, trash.

I am waiting for you.

If VP tells Godwin Emefiele to reverse ban on sale of Dollars to BDC, Godwin can never answer him, because constitutional Godwin is answerable to Buhari.

This whole tripe is grossly irrelevant to the discuss.
You shamelessly invented a stand and have gone on to impose your intentions on me.
I never told you that Osibanjo is/was more powerful than Buhari. Neither did I tell you the president is irrelevant. I made my charge based on the Vice presidents position in the presidents economic council and the fact that the Vice president has not for once stated that the presidency is undermining him.

In his address to announce his ill-fated presidential quest, the Vice president categorically stated that the president is a "state man" and that his presidential ambitions are solidly anchored on the quest to "continue and finish what the president has started".. The Vice president has intentionally owned this government in different statements and publications and you are here trying hard to untie him from a fold he willingly tied himself to!
I don't get it..

Do you know Mr Vice president more than himself?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by ProudImolite: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Na Yoruba man what do you expect? Osibanjo will never smell the seat, he has reached his maximum height . He should go and rest. Peter Obi 2023
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2022
RexTramadol1:

On him resigning, if he had done that he would have been far below the pecking order of the Presidential aspirants, it happened to Atiku (albeit he was removed, and he’s still not recovered till date) he’s just calculating as he should

But you’re right, he’s part of this government same way Tinubu is part of the ruling party and has gone to the Aso Rock severally to offer advise to the president

You can never expect a member of the ruling party to criticize their government, it is just common sense
God bless you.

Atiku has been going to OBJ at Ota every election year to beg, just because if disloyalty.

I will never criticize by benefactor in public, so as to embarrass him, but can tactically distance from him, so he can realize he needs to change, but not come to NTA, CNN or TVC to insult him as they expect Osinbajo to do.

GEJ never for once criticize Yar Adua openly till he died and after his death, GEJ still respected him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by softwareman(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2022
davodyguy:

Chai.

Godwin Emefiele should be held responsible on inflation, not Osinbajo.

Dollar to Naira is now ₦580 to $1.

We import close to 90% of what we use in Nigeria.

If an infinix phone cost $500 in 2019 at exchange rate of ₦360, it would have been sold for ₦180,000.

Same infinix phone now cost $400 in 2022 because it's now old, but at exchange rate of ₦580, it is now selling for ₦232,000

Inflation rate is ₦180,000/₦232,000*100= 22.4%

Dollar and monetary policy is controlled by Godwin Emefiele, not Osinbajo.

If Emefiele reverse policy on dollar says, ₦580 can drop to ₦540 or less.

Not Osinbajo that would implement this.
Please when he assigned the economy, was he told or does he know WHAT IT ENTAILS.
YOU KNOW YOU HAVE JUST BUTTESSED MY POINT.
THE VP IS FANTASTICALLY MANAGERIALLY IN COMPETENT!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://www.chronicle.ng/2022/04/2023-osinbajo-worthy-to-lead-jaywon/?amp=1

I swear no be lie osibanjo or peter obi any other person will be another disaster to the nation called Nigeria coz so much damage have being done to this nation
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by ofiko123(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Lead Nigeria to where nau??
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2022
I pray the people of Nigeria will be wise this time not be fool again
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Rugaria: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2022
RexTramadol1:

You can never expect a member of the ruling party to criticize their government, it is just common sense tongue

I have never said the president can't overturn the vice presidents decision. I'm saying that there's no single instance where the Vice president seem to have run against the presidents beliefs. That's totally understandable if we should take into cognizance your view (and I agree with that) that the Vice president doesn't want to rock the boat ala Atiku...

What is not understandable is this desperate attempt on the part of the vee pee supporters to vigorously dress him up in sanctimonious facade and present him to the populace like a new fresh wine. The vice president has been part and parcel of this regime. From "trader money" to nepotistic appointments. From the extra judicial firing of the supreme court justice to illegal detentions..

It's not right to make it look like he was all against that when he has never spoken up against that even uptill this moment..
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

This whole tripe is grossly irrelevant to the discuss.
You shamelessly invented a stand and have gone on to impose your intentions on me.
I never told you that Osibanjo is/was more powerful than Buhari. Neither did I tell you the president is irrelevant. I made my charge based on the Vice presidents position in the presidents economic council and the fact that the Vice president has not for once stated that the presidency is undermining him.

In his address to announce his ill-fated presidential quest, the Vice president categorically stated that the president is a "state man" and that his presidential ambitions are solidify anchored on the quest to "continue and finish what the president has started".. The Vice president has intentionally owned this government in different statements and publications and you are here trying hard to untie him from a fold he willingly tied himself to!
I don't get it..

Do you know Mr Vice president more than himself?
Do you expect the VP to come to NTA, TVC and CNN and distance himself from Buhari and then tell the world that some decisions he took when Buhari was sick was overturned by Buhari?

A smart man would not do that.

Have you seen Tinubu come out to insult Buhari as he did with GEJ?

After all, Tinubu is close to Buhari as well and he can visit Aso Rock.

Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, other imams have gone to Aso Rock as well to advice this same man that things are not alright.

RCCG even did prayer walk to send signal to Buhari.

Did that in anyway change anything?

Malami that openly disobey court orders sees himself higher than VP since they're both SAN.

Get the point my friend.

The day DSS tried to arrest Sowore in court, the VP came out and rebuked such absurdity.

So, he doesn't keep quiet.

A day after the Lekki Incident, Osinbajo was on ground to offer support, despite presidency denying any attack.

I didn't say massacre, I said attack, but Osinbajo called people at the Hospital, but was not the way the President viewed the situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.