Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet (968 Views)

I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by Lifeisgoody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Wonders shall never end.
Sharia Court in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, on Thursday, ordered that two men, Nura Usman and Adamu Dauda, be remanded in a correctional facility for allegedly defecating in a mosque.

The judge, Malam Rilwanu Kyaudai, adjourned the case till April 28 for the police to present witnesses.

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, Inspector Ibrahim Shuaibu, said Usman and Dauda were handed over to the Tudun Wada Police Station on April 11 by members of the community.

He said Usman was caught defecating in a mosque on Alkalawa Road, Tudun Wada, Kaduna, around 2 pm.

He said Dauda, the second defendant, had promised to give Usman N20,000 if he would defecate in the mosque.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/15/man-defecates-kaduna-mosque-broad-daylight-win-n20000-bet
Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2022
another one!

2 Likes

Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by MadamVanessa(f): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

His head will role , I trust our religion of piece
Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Usman and Adamu!!! Na dem

Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by Obagofixxy: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2022
man must wak

1 Like

Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by Passionate888: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Islamabad
Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by DigitalStepdad: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
I just imagine how the conversation started between the both of them...

3 Likes

Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by paulolee(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
dt guy get mind...Mk e jus stay prison oo bcoz if dm release am, na death by fire or dm stab am for shiiting inside mosque
Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by paulolee(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
I just imagine how the conversation started between the both of them...
I first reason am too....e no pass joblessness, boredom, hunger n weed
na wen person no job n smoke weed naim e go de reason rubbish like..." I go bet u 1k, u no fit run go press dt bea breats n ass..

2 Likes

Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by DaddyGoo: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
May God be merciful and save your souls from death, even after desecration of His House.

If fellow head slamming prisoners don't get you, the fanatic mobs on the streets will.

Or maybe the bandits/herdsmen will come for your silly selves, with full support of the community for this foolishness displayed.

If I a Christian know this is asking for death, how could 2 of you be so stupid and pretend not to know?

1 Like

Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by Coolsperm: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
All this Yoruba Muslims self
Re: Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet by realstars: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2022
When the davil leads, it leads to distruction. Dauda is the davil who told Usman to do the poo retuals for money..
last last na police go chop the money. Stupid men.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Chokes Woman For Coming To See A Concert (VIDEO) / Hooligans Penetrate 7-month Old Pregnant Woman In While Husband Is Present / Breaking: Bandits Kidnap Ondo Monarch & 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.