Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) (46333 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by pacificom: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Idi Amin reincarnate.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by goody2019: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
POLITICAL COMEDY!
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by ezenna191(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Add d to Wike, what do you get?
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
You want to be President so you can kill Igbos like you killed them in Obigbo

No mind the idiot
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by NoSentiment: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wike misses the road to his ideal career: comedy.

Honestly, I see alot of talent he has in being a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wike is a real kick asss dude.
But sorry can't trust you with my vote.
Guy always brings drama any where he at

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Akponmfet: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
stanluiz:
Who are the " We" ?

Jokers!! Let him keep wasting rivers state money.

Agbero want to be President. Maybe president of Rivers State.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gbam!!!
pacificom:
Idi Amin reincarnate.

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Akponmfet: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
"WE", excludes your armed robber papa and your ashewo mama.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Anwons(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
forayfleo:
People surprised me here in Nairaland, A former Chairman of the largest LGA in Rivers, Chief of staff to Former Governor of Rivers, former Minister of Education Nigeria and currently the Governor in one of the richest state in Nigeria and someone is saying he is not qualify to be the President of Nigeria then who is qualify? Pls tell us.

Those offices you mentioned that Wike held are not in any way basis that qualifies him to be a president Mr.

Gov. Wike is a set back in Rivers State.
Maybe you didn't know, let me remind you;
1. He stopped overseas scholarship for Rivers indigenes created by Amaechi. He couldn't even allow the set at that time to round up.

2. He closed down Rivers State sustainable development agency(RSSDA) that were in charge of that scholarship, Songhai farm,etc.

3. He closed down Songhai farm in Tai Local Government. Songhai farm would have been one of the best farm in South-South. The raw materials used in that farm were produced there too. Cattle rearing has commenced in that farm. There is little of agricultural produce that you can't get there

4. He closed down Ambassador Nne Korubo model secondary school at Eleme. No private school can be compared to that school. Indians were part of teaching staff in that school. Only what a child needs is to pass a test, every other things were free.

5. He sacked cleaners, Gardners, securities and computer instructors contracted in all the model primary schools in the state. At least, 14 workers in each school. Can you imagine that? Multiply by the number of schools.

6. He abandoned buguma fish farm at buguma and banana plantation in Ogoni.

7. Pensioners are dying every day, it doesn't concern him. Payment of gratuity is at decline.

Or is it promotion of civil servants for the past 7 years that he didn't?

8. Education is abandoned as well, there were free books, school uniform, shoes, etc distributed to public primary schools before he came in, he stopped. Pupils are made to pay one thousand five hundred naira per term now for running of the schools.

9. Employment? Zero! Some public primary schools now in the state don't have up to 3 teachers.
In fact, the list in countless. These are all verifiable facts.

Go to Secretariat, no light most of the time, you have to climb stairs if you want to go to 10th floor. Some staff that can't climb will go to work some days but will not be able to reach their office.
I pause here

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by goaldynman(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Akponmfet:
[s]I am seriously thinking about voting for Wike,he is the only man that will wipe out Biafra from this planet.
WIKE,WE SUPPORT YOU. [/s]

When you get to hell and by the time you and your family and your whole generation have been WIPED OUT of this earth, remember that you incurred the curse by yourself!!
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by vince96w2(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Igbos that don't want to rest will be killed..our aim is Fulani herds men that are bad, bandicts, Boko Haram and iswap and any other stupid nothern element .
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Ikinternational: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jackson105:

Comedian grin grin

You have more chances than Obi anyway,but still you can't become president.

Don't mind then, if their governors in the east have balls to deal with Ipob same way wike dealth with them, maybe their region won't have turned to Afghanistearn today.

Yes...the se is just like Afghanistan.

I blame idiotism n cheap data.

No be your fault
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by PaNnamdi: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
janetakan:
Hate him or love him, Wike can handle our security issues and he will be better than Buhari.

We need a man who is rough enough to rule Nigeria!

He is not perfect, who is?

I will vote for him!!!
U don't know what u are saying.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by CSTRR: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jackson105:

Comedian grin grin

Don't mind then, if their governors in the east have balls to deal with Ipob same way wike dealth with them, maybe their region won't have turned to Afghanistearn today.
The fact that you mentioned obi shows that you Know the candidate to beat.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by CSTRR: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ikinternational:

Yes...the se is just like Afghanistan.

I blame idiotism n cheap data.

No be your fault
The South East is suffering from a depletion of human resources.

The best of igboland has Left, and the efulefus remaining there wants to set the land on fire for a phantom cause.

If you want to see the negative consequences of brain drain, look to the South East.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Bifwoli: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lmao. So unknow ubv a rough face with rough mouth n character. Ur presidency ll be rough to Nigerians. U r rejected like a pig rejected from w mosque
Obasanjo was worse looking than him by far.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by barinedan(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2022
He's my state governor but I don't think I will support his ambition

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by israelp(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2022
I so much love dis man ... grin grin .... Vote for wike and see positive change in the country.... #istandwithwike#
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by israelp(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2022
BIGBOOTYSLAYER:
Wike is a real kick asss dude.
But sorry can't trust you with my vote.
Guy always brings drama any where he at
... Dats how u see the good the bad and the ugly.... U went and chose the bad buhari....
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Don't mind the ty . rant bl0.ody dict. ator cra. zy dem.0n .
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by kayusely70(m): 2:09am On Apr 16, 2022
I like your style!
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by iLiquidator: 2:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Isn't he an Igbo Man??
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Spherical77(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Aboguede:
If u like go hug transformer

Obi will be ur president 2023

Tinubu is dead and osibanjo is too small!

LMAO grin

He can't even be BIAFRA president if BIAFRA is being actualized today. If you know who your Obi dey contend with for PDP you go go rest
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by VHILL: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Chimeluv:
Nigerians are tired of people shouting on them undecided

Didi buhari shout at you??
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Ikinternational: 2:36am On Apr 16, 2022
CSTRR:

The South East is suffering from a depletion of human resources.

The best of igboland has Left, and the efulefus remaining there wants to set the land on fire for a phantom cause.

If you want to see the negative consequences of brain drain, look to the South East.

Okay....
How does any of that mean that it's Afghanistan though??

In the English language it's called hyperbole
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 3:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Jackson105:

Comedian grin grin

See who get mouth to talk,

Go and bring back your people from Benin Republic who are living like refugees. How I wish your governors have balls like Wike, your people wouldn't have been slaughtered like rams by Fulani herdsmen to the extent of running to Benin Republic for shelter.

Cowards in men's clothing.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by kforces1: 3:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Wike our comedian governor. Kontinu
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by jahlove4jah: 3:59am On Apr 16, 2022
This is pure cruise. More or less a comedy.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by alcaptainero: 4:21am On Apr 16, 2022
get your facts straight. IPOB hoisted Biafran flag in another's state. They burnt police stations, killed innocent citizens, killed policemen/women, and soldiers. When you kill soldiers what do you expect? When and how did Wike kill ibos in rivers state? Do you have pictorial or video evidence of Wike killing ibos?
Rollsnjaguar:
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by casppyjay: 4:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Chimeluv:
Nigerians are tired of people shouting on them undecided
lol they prefer doz who can’t read nor talk yet we get enough many for streets �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.