Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) (46330 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by frankwyte: 4:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Wike have my vote 100% if we can't tell ourselves the truth in this country I will....Those who don't want the killings to continue...

In Rivers State, I haven't heard people complain of tout, harassment, political killings. Those projects can take some Gov't 10years to achieve, he did it seamlessly. This is what I call results. Let anyone challenge him on performance. QED

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by ikezudon(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2022
No worry we go vote you... We know say na action man you be.

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by orisa37: 5:33am On Apr 16, 2022
JUST HEAR YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT HANDSOME AND YOU ARE A TALKATIVE.
GO TO LONDON LIKE TINUBU AND BUHARI AND DO SOME SURGERY.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by orisa37: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
You want to be President so you can kill Igbos like you killed them in Obigbo

WIKE CAN'T KILL MOSQUITO.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Giltexo: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2022
I don dey like this tribal confused man...
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by LivingTribunal: 5:56am On Apr 16, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And the begging and humble talks continues.

Two people that always gets humble when asking for a favour... A wife begging her husband for a favour and a politician begging voters for their votes. grin

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by CaptainAyub: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2022
DTeekay:
What of fellow Igbo's that are killing Igbo's. Infact I have a land in Obigbo, Army killed people there not Wike, Wike is not Commander in chief of Armed forces.
But Wike was boasting he was the one who invited army to kill Igbos
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by CaptainAyub: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Googledotcom:
He did not kill igbo's, but only went after miscreants. Stop this tribal bullsh1t you are doing here.
So those women they locked up and raped in Mogadishu barracks Abuja are also miscreants?
Never support evil so it won't befall your family
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 6:16am On Apr 16, 2022
KenOne:
Wike thinks he's the only man that can win election for PDP.

I just pray and wish PDP gives him this presidential ticket he kept on saying I am the only man that can defeat APC.

His type is after bragging a lot and they receive the beating and humiliation of their life they go quiet forever.
His confidence of himself.... So nebi bragging do u want him to negative... na wao
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by DTeekay(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2022
He can invite the Army, but they (Army) and their Commander in Chief determine the rules of engagement. If you invite Army for peace keeping, they will neutralize any perceived threat. You cannot tell a military man wen to shoot? He will determine that and give u feedback. I bet even Wike was shocked by the level the security agents had to go to neutralize the threats.
CaptainAyub:

But Wike was boasting he was the one who invited army to kill Igbos
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Akponmfet: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Lol wicked Wike is pleading. Seriously our politicians are funny they are very humble and ass lick you during campaigns and become arrogant when they get there. I like wike personally but his character doesn't portray him as a presidential material
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Akponmfet: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Wike's character is very good but his personality is what most Nigerians don't like.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Figger(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2022
I swear this one no go get one vote, u better go for senate.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Igboid: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2022
d142475:
A dream team would be Wike as president and Peter Obi as minister of Budget and planning.

The tail does not wag the dog. Dream on.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Deltatoto: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418152/forget-rough-face-talk-vote-president-wike-video/
is he not right?what do we really need if not good governance.who is osibanjo speaking plenty English for?is osibanjo mad sef
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by ukpahu(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2022
wike the begger
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Westtimeline: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Nothing in this world can make me vote for someone like you.

You are a deceiver that God will punish.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Subonbon(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=triple996 post=111967419]Wike my man
The number one Slayer of ipob cool
If not 4 wike rivers would be burning by now.
He put a stop to those wild animals.

. It's only ibos that will buy weapon to kill fulani bt use it on their fellow ibo instead grin ........ BIAFRA IS ANIMAL KINGDOM[/n comrade me na ibo o.... But this your talk no go stop to make me laugh i swear.....
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2022
donbenie:
Save your headache and do something worthwhile with yourself..
Igbos don't give a hoot about you..

Ipob terrorist not Igbos please

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Gkemz:
The easiest way to fail is to have a joker like this as your candidate. Let the Ikwere people vote for him as he failed to associate with the closest ethnic group he ordered to be massacred at Obigbo.

The unknown gunmen. Is there anytime u guys don't cry blue murder.
After he massacred them are u hearing of unknown gunmen in Rivers state again?
He handled it in months the same thing our south east governors are still handling in one year past.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Vermine:
Are you sure the Igbo's would vote for you.don't waste your time,we fully remembered the way you mocked us when soldiers were busy killing the Igbo's in your state.without us you can't be president and you know. So no Igbo should vote for him cos he spilled our brothers and sisters blood.

He spilled your ESN terrorist blood. He quench unknown gunmen in months. It's over a year no sign of your unknown gunmen again. The same unknown gunmen all Southeast governors are struggling with

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Omodua:
Exactly. He should seek Ikwerre votes. He hates igbos and doesn't hide it. Obigbo massacre,in collusion with army and security agencies, comes to mind. Till date, some of Obigbo victims still languishing in Nigerian cells at Abuja and other dungeons across the country. Yet,he wants same people to vote for him.
He is demented!

ESN/Unknown gunmen massacre

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2022
BlackFlamefromP:
'Wicked' Wike, the nightmare if IPOB and all lawless element!

One area I believe this man can do better than almost all other presidential candidates is in the area of security and maintaining law and order. He has the kind of personality which a lawless, difficult-to-rule nation like Nigeria with her many security challenges, need as a president.

I swear in security. He is an iron hand. The unknown gunmen that has plagued the east since 2020 he quenched it in 2 months.
The blacksoot matter he used iron hand on the bunkery people. Rivers people now breathe fresh air.

I remember when unknown gunmen killed some soldiers in choaba. That early morning he blocked the roads. In the Afternoon he blocked boundaries.

Two or three days later he mobilized soldiers that swept them from the bushes. Till today no smell of ESN/Unknown gunmen in Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Chimeluv:
Nigerians are tired of people shouting on them undecided
Agbero
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Lionnation: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Tv presenter: Tell us in a minute how you will tackle the issue of insecurity if you're elected the president

Tinubu: We will recruit 5million youths to fight terrorists and feed them with cassava

Peter Obi: First if all, there are two types of security.

Natural security and physical security

First is natural security. It involves fighting poverty.
If you don't know where the next meal will come from, you're a criminal

Then physical security involves police and security set up

Wike: Just give me this power
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by prizeless(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2022
To actually say in truth and facts, Wike has a lot to offer if Nigerians are ready. Like I said, if...
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418152/forget-rough-face-talk-vote-president-wike-video/
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by prizeless(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2022
He is pleading to your conscience, if you will care to note.
AsomArchitectNG:
Lol wicked Wike is pleading. Seriously our politicians are funny they are very humble and ass lick you during campaigns and become arrogant when they get there. I like wike personally but his character doesn't portray him as a presidential material
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Elibaba1: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Wike is taking his joke too far...

Even the craziest person in PDP will not contemplate handing the party ticket to him.

We are talking of serious matters here.

If you people or group of Nigerians can foolishly vote for Buhari to be president twice then why not Wike. Wike is x100000000 better than Buhari. In fact, If Buhari can be President then every dummy in this can can become President as well. Not to talk about person with governance credibility like Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by prizeless(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmmm ok o. You see a man who is ready to give you RESULTS. You're saying his joke is too far. That's how they picked PMB instead of GEJ. Nigerians never learn.
maestroferddi:
Wike is taking his joke too far...

Even the craziest person in PDP will not contemplate handing the party ticket to him.

We are talking of serious matters here.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by prizeless(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is coming. Nigerians wake up
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Wike is a joker. He should concentrate on winning the PDP primaries first.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
prizeless:
Hmmmm ok o. You see a man who is ready to give you RESULTS. You're saying his joke is too far. That's how they picked PMB instead of GEJ. Nigerians never learn.

Lmao GEJ was trash. Stop acting like Nigeria was perfect under him. Do you know what it means to vote out a sitting president for the first time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.