Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) (46332 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Successlane: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
KenOne:

Wike thinks he's the only man that can win election for PDP.

I just pray and wish PDP gives him this presidential ticket he kept on saying I am the
only man that can defeat APC.

His type is after bragging a lot and they receive the beating and humiliation of their life they go quiet forever.

Actually, Wike did not 'win' in any of the two terms he governed Rivers state

In 2015 there was election in the state as attested to by Tribunal and court of appeals.
In 2019, all serious challengers were disqualified
All thanks to Mary Odili's influence at the supreme court.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Mozegee: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2022
He think we will ever forget. We will never forget obigbo massacre or what you did to Igbos at ikokwu.
Rollsnjaguar:
You want to be President so you can kill Igbos like you killed them in Obigbo
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by plat0: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Remman:
I'm beginning to see that PDP would end up without a candidate and they may not be on the ballot. Wike is empty and heartless na. Apart from his relatives, how many employment or jobs has he made in his state? Nigeria is bigger than Rivers state and it's not a seat for just anybody. The reason why just anybody wants to become president now is because Buhari has failed beyond failure and he even have no degree. So, anyone thinks he can do the job. Lol... My candidates are Atiku or Amaechi where Amaechi comes first before Atiku!
But he created an enabling environment for businesses in Port Harcourt to thrive. How many jobs can a state government even provide? How much is the salary?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Dchampion65: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Is he simply saying "the devil you know for a long time is far better than the angel you don't know"
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by bonna4u(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na so some people been dey shout change change. This one done carry result come. Ogbeni, we no wan write exam.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Remman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
plat0:
But he created an enabling environment for businesses in Port Harcourt to thrive. How many jobs can a state government even provide? How much is the salary?
audio environment for businesses... Please, list them let's begin to analyse what an actual enabling environment for business means!
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
janetakan:
Hate him or love him, Wike can handle our security issues and he will be better than Buhari.

We need a man who is rough enough to rule Nigeria!

He is not perfect, who is?

I will vote for him!!!

And you think the southwest and the north will vote for him? If these two regions aforementioned didn't vote for him..

Why is he gonna be the president? Majority of southeast won't vote for him either. Most Edo state people won't vote for him.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Tranquill: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And you think the southwest and the north will vote for him? If these two regions aforementioned didn't vote for him..

Why is he gonna be the president? Majority of southeast won't vote for him either. Most Edo state people won't vote for him.

Maybe I should just complete your delusion and wishful thinking.

“Wike’s mama and papa sef plus his wife will not vote for him” heheheee!
I’m sure you are now very joyful.
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tranquill:

Maybe I should just complete your delusion and wishful thinking.

“Wike’s mama and papa sef plus his wife will not vote for him” heheheee!
I’m sure you are now very joyful.

Will the north and southwest vote for him? An average northerner will rather vote for any candidate from the southwest. Than to vote for Wike or Peter obi
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by Judd007: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) by aspabay(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
You want to be President so you can kill Igbos like you killed them in Obigbo

Everybody is always killing Igbos, so you alleged. Aren't you guys tired of playing the victim care?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.