Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War (28321 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by sunboy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
1867ven:
[s][/s]

That boys ignorance is out of this world, yet he’s confident about it grin

3 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Again ignorance is bliss.

Mikhail does not have a manufacturing company, he was just a weapon designer for the Soviet weapon industry. How old are you?

AK 47 originated from the Soviet Union back in 1940s. Either it’s designed by a man from Austria or from Belarus does not change the fact that it originated from the USSR. USSR was a country just like the United States before they broke into many countries.

Because Russia has the control on its production now does not mean that Ukraine bought those AKs from Russia, again, many Soviet countries produce AK 47. Even Nigeria that’s non Soviet produce one.

It is dumb to say a former soviet nation is using Russian AK, everything that was produced during the soviet era was their collective effort and credit goes to the USSR not Russia alone.

Look up Wikipedia you will find the info you need. Not here to argue just trying to clear your doubts.
but you didn't answer his questions to you

5 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Putin the War Criminal would tell India to pay in Roubles...

So I don't see any future problems with their transaction...

The War Criminal should end his madness in Ukraine.
so former american president BUSH and OBAMA are not war criminal? A lot of kid in nairaland with poor knowledge of history.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Kemistri4(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Ignorant! AK 47 is Soviet made not Russian made. Ukraine is part of Soviet Union, Ukraine has lots of Soviet era weapons manufacturing plants including nuclear manufacturing. Same goes for the s300, Russia modernized their own version now that they are selling but it’s a Soviet era technology.
Have you asked how Slovekia a nato member has enough to give Ukraine ? Simple answer, it was a Soviet nation and got some shares of the s300 when they broke up.

Just to educate you!

Slovakia, a Soviet nation? Lol

2 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by generalwo(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Even Ukrainian troops use Russian made AK47 and AK49 series instead of American weapons

Ukraine uses S300 defence system as against the US patriot system

.... That's why it's sweet... Use the weapons made by them to kill them... When they are all dead.... Use the patriot to straiten your defense
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by janetakan(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Even Ukrainian troops use Russian made AK47 and AK49 series instead of American weapons

I am still searching for your point.

Of course clowns like you come online to hate on the USA while your own country you're living in is literally burning.

What does being a clown feel like though?
I would never understand it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Winters23: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
sunboy:

Ignorant! AK 47 is Soviet made not Russian made. Ukraine is part of Soviet Union, Ukraine has lots of Soviet era weapons manufacturing plants including nuclear manufacturing. Same goes for the s300, Russia modernized their own version now that they are selling but it’s a Soviet era technology.
Have you asked how Slovekia a nato member has enough to give Ukraine ? Simple answer, it was a Soviet nation and got some shares of the s300 when they broke up.

Just to educate you!
[/s]

I bet you've never heard of the phrase 'successor state'

Ignorance is bliss

4 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Heroicvic(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Both India and Russia are no better than Nigeria
Make all of una gettat abeg

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by janetakan(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111995608][/quote]

You're not even man enough to mention me confidently? Oh you don't want to be banned.

You're nothing but a pathetic little ignorant terrorist. Drink acid and die, I said so!
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by pafo(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Just to educate you!

You that still needs education wants to educate another.

10 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Take a bow please ! I am the one LIKING all your comments and you are spot on with the information you are providing. I am also following the war between Russia and Ukraine with rapt attention. I have been digging up a lot of information and what you have written is very accurate.

Ignore that guy because his arrogance will not make him to admit that he goofed.

sunboy:

Continue to display your ignorance on a public forum….

So let me help you a little further for the last time.

When Soviet Union broke out, Russia got majority share of its techs simply because Russia was the headquarters, also every country where soviet weapons were made have legal claims to reproduce anything they want from that factory.

When this Ukraine war started; Putin himself said, Ukraine has the technology and existing nuclear manufacturing plants that they inherited from the Soviet Union… and could build nuclear weapons, and they do not want that… DId you remember that?

Another example; Chernobyl was a Soviet era nuclear plant, now that they broke and it’s on Ukraine soil and belongs to Ukraine. Same way Chernobyl was setup, the Soviet built multiple power plans across their land.

The world’s largest plane, Antonov has its biggest manufacturing plants and expertise in current day Ukraine, but Russia is use many Antonov aircrafts and they repair it on their own, are you saying Russia is using Ukrainian aircrafts too ? Ofcourse not, it’s a Soviet tech, many other countries have the factories too.

See why you don’t know what you’re talking about again ?

Russia can patent license its on version of AK 47, doesn’t mean all other Soviet Union who inherited those factories are still not manufacturing their own, and Russia can never lay sue those countries cos they know they have the capability to produce it from the soviet era.

It’s leave you to go check wiki about the history of AK 47 so you can establish that it’s a Soviet made weapon in 1940s.

Here’s a list of all weapons manufacturing and repairs plants of the Soviet Union, click on the links to see how they are scattered across old Soviet states.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Defence_companies_of_the_Soviet_Union

Again, stop displaying your ignorance out of your love for Russia. Just don’t make up stuff, this is a public forum, the best we can do it to educate you, but willingness to accept the fact is your problem.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by BotherMleeper(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

When you are done kidding yourself you would answer these questions

Where in USSR is Mikhail Kalashnikov from?!

What Ethnicity is Mikhail Kalashnikov among all Slavic ethnicity

Where is Mikhail Kalashnikov gun manufacturing coy located in modern day Slavic countries

Answer this then you can now educate your very own self

MZik makers of S300 and S400 battery where are they located, under which current country?!

AK-47 and its many variants are produced all over the world.

The guy you quoted is actually right. Modern day Russia is not the Soviet Union.

3 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2022
janetakan:

You're not even man enough to mention me confidently? Oh you don't want to be banned.

You're nothing but a pathetic little ignorant terrorist. Drink acid and die, I said so!

Stop qouting

Get a life and fvvck off my mention

Seek your attention elsewhere
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
BotherMleeper:

AK-47 and its many variants are produced all over the world.

The guy you quoted is actually right. Modern day Russia is not the Soviet Union.

Did I say it isn't made all over the world?!

I even referred him to the case of China making iPhone and Nokia with patent from US and Finland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The Western media said, Kremlin has run out of missiles.
But the reverse is the case
We have a hand full of little boys on Nairaland believing those propagandists...

Western media houses are junks and corrupt. No sane person should even tune into CNN the worst of them all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by janetakan(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Stop qouting

Get a life and fvvck off my mention

Seek your attention elsewhere

You started it and since I am a strong Akwa ibom woman, I can finish it.

Were you born retarded or you enjoy acting retarded to be noticed?
I wonder...

Do you think a straitjacket would help? I hear they come in handy these days. You should ask your family to check it out for ya.. smiley

FYI, I don't seek attention from losers like you. Don't flatter your failed existence!

2 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by joe1309: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Just to educate you!
it is also a known that Ukraine has been at the receiving end.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2022
janetakan:

[s]

You started it and since I am a strong Akwa ibom woman, I can finish it.

Were you born retarded or you enjoy acting retarded to be noticed?
I wonder...

Do you think a straitjacket would help? I hear they come in handy these days. You should ask your family to check it out for ya.. smiley [/s]

Blah blah blah!!! Yenyenyen!!

Kindly save the bullshit and fvck off

Thanks

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Johnnico1: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

This topic again! Successor ? Really? Is Russia controlling all former Soviet Union states? If yes then you can talk about successor. Russia is just a country that manage to do better than other Soviet states and managed it’s resources, there’s no successor here cos Soviet Union is no more, there are independent countries now.

No successor?
Are you kidding me?

Then which country replaced USSR as permanent member state of UN security council?

4 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mrlola: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Putin the War Criminal would tell India to pay in Roubles...

So I don't see any future problems with their transaction...

The War Criminal should end his madness in Ukraine.

You talked like a deranged American puppet. How many war criminals do the US and the UK have inspite of the mindless killings in Iraq, Lybia and Syria? When they invade another country, it is moral! I detest this hypocrisy. The world is where it is today because of them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

US weapons are so high-tech and quality that you can't just get just because you have the money.

3 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Not news.

India and Russia go way way back.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by BotherMleeper(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Did I say it isn't made all over the world?!

I even referred him to the case of China making iPhone and Nokia with patent from US and Finland

So what's your point, exactly?

Because you did mention Kalashnikov's origins.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

US weapons are so high-tech and quality that you can't just get just because you have the money.

Maybe or just because it is ridiculously over priced

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Idaytesj29(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I think its sheer stupidity for Ukraine to lay claim on invention currently patented to Russia or missile system manufactured in Russia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinin_Machine-Building_Plant

S300 and AK47 are both patented by MZik Russia and Almaz-Antey Manufacturing Russia and you can't make it without a lisence from the patent owners or country Russia

This is like Northern Nigeria claiming Innossun Vehicle Limited in case Nigeria breaks and Biafra Sovereignty is created, or Biafra claiming Dangote refinery or Proforce defence

That's just sheer Foolishness

Can't you leave that guy alone and allow him wallow in his hate for the Russians. You will notice he couldn't make his comments without insulting you. Such people know nothing and want others to agree with them. Thats what he is seeking. Just ignore him.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / Donald Trump Embarks On First Visit To The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.