Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War (28323 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by 1868d: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

What fact O?!

That Ukraine owns Ak47 and S300

Una two Na the same ... I don. Comot hand for una wahala
[/s]
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by 1868d: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

My point is Indian should not be blamed for boycotting sanctions limitations for getting Russian hardware .. even Russia enemies use Russian hardware
[/s]
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by 1868d: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Because you and the other guy think alike doesn't make him flow me

It's fact not sentiment
[/s]
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by GentleRay: 5:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Your argument is blind. You haven't answered the question asked, who invited AK47? What language does he speak? All former Soviet Union States has there local language. Who is Mikhail? They brought you evident you are still arguing with any proof
sunboy:

Again ignorance is bliss.

Mikhail does not have a manufacturing company, he was just a weapon designer for the Soviet weapon industry. How old are you?

AK 47 originated from the Soviet Union back in 1940s. Either it’s designed by a man from Austria or from Belarus does not change the fact that it originated from the USSR. USSR was a country just like the United States before they broke into many countries.

Because Russia has the control on its production now does not mean that Ukraine bought those AKs from Russia, again, many Soviet countries produce AK 47. Even Nigeria that’s non Soviet produce one.

It is dumb to say a former soviet nation is using Russian AK, everything that was produced during the soviet era was their collective effort and credit goes to the USSR not Russia alone.

Look up Wikipedia you will find the info you need. Not here to argue just trying to clear your doubts.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by GentleRay: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2022
So Makil is just a human from the moon without a place of origin? As Google, Makil was a form Soviet and Russian lieutenant...what does that tell you?
yyba:
but you didn't answer his questions to you
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by emmaodet: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Techguy96:

So who is the successor of Sudan?

North or south Sudan.

Since disintegrated countries now have successor.

After break up, North Sudan is referred to as Sudan.

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by sweetjohn(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You can abuse because you don't have point to say am not a Muslim check my preachings online here besides even USA wise people know USA ran away from Afghanistan farmers because the war was extremely expensive so stop defending lies.
Mr preacher stop preaching nonsense. USA has the resources to fight a war for 10years and it won't affvye them. Do you even know how much aids and Grant they give out every months. The money can just be enough to transform your naija. Saying that almighty USA ran away from Afgan is too childish of you. Can you even imagine yourself saying and believing that?
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
Mr preacher stop preaching nonsense. USA has the resources to fight a war for 10years and it won't affvye them. Do you even know how much aids and Grant they give out every months. The money can just be enough to transform your naija. Saying that almighty USA ran away from Afgan is too childish of you. Can you even imagine yourself saying and believing that?

Why did US lose Afghanistan?
Top US generals told lawmakers at a congressional hearing that America lost the Afghanistan war and that it was caused by miscalculations spanning several administrations and the August collapse of the erstwhile government in Kabul could be traced to the 2020 agreement with the Taliban.Sep 30, 2021

I hope you will close your mouth now.

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by sweetjohn(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Top US generals told lawmakers at a congressional hearing that America lost the Afghanistan war and that it was caused by miscalculations spanning several administrations and the August collapse of the erstwhile government in Kabul could be traced to the 2020 agreement with the Taliban.Sep 30, 2021

Nonsense trash! This is politics between Democrats and Republican in US. When US army was in Afghanistan where is Taliban? Hiding. They only surfaced when US have left. Keep thinking and believing nonsense that Ordinary chicken Taliban over run the US. Do you think US is your stupid Nigeria solders?
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by LadiesForever(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krismas:
grin America is still the world’s largest seller of illegal murder weapons. Be deceiving urself

And those abundant American weapons are toys

Which is why terrorists find it easier to acquire Russian weapons instead... see as
AK47 full the surface of the earth.

You will deceive yourself alone
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Krismas(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
LadiesForever:

Which is why terrorists find it easier to acquire Russian weapons instead... see as

grin How little u know about murder weapons? Who told u every AK47 is made by Russia?
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
GentleRay:
So Makil is just a human from the moon without a place of origin? As Google, Makil was a form Soviet and Russian lieutenant...what does that tell you?
i can see that is how you always fail WAEC and JAMB

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
Nonsense trash! This is politics between Democrats and Republican in US. When US army was in Afghanistan where is Taliban? Hiding. They only surfaced when US have left. Keep thinking and believing nonsense that Ordinary chicken Taliban over run the US. Do you think US is your stupid Nigeria solders?

You contradict your self I never said Afghanistan won USA I only told you USA ran away from Afghanistan farmers which is very correct... You can continue to lie to yourself but it the truth the war with Afghanistan was so expensive and making no gain. And once you run away it shows the other person won.

Mind you no nation has defeated guerrilla war tactics.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by LadiesForever(f): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krismas:
grin How little u know about murder weapons? Who told u every AK47 is made by Russia?

Murder weapons... are they not the ones used in making Zobo in Gombe state? grin

You have a point though, not every AK47 is made by Russian. In fact if i recall correctly there was once a an assembly plant for that rifle right here in Nigeria.

However, it is not only that i had in mind
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by LadiesForever(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

There is how things will go bad you'll just get tired and leave. You just say fvck it all.

That's what really heppened to the USA in Afghanistan.. They didn't technically lose.. they said fvck it it's not our country.

Frankly, I don't know what US was doing fighting to keep a vast land more useless than a desert.
If there was small oil there or even gold i would have understood but there was nothing but hard drugs
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Krismas(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
LadiesForever:

Murder weapons... are they not the ones used in making Zobo in Gombe state? grin

You have a point though, not every AK47 is made by Russian. In fact if i recall correctly there was once a an assembly plant for that rifle right here in Nigeria.

However, it is not only that i had in mind
grin Murder weapon canbe defined as a weapon that cannot be traced to any manufacturer. That possesses no form of ID. Who’s user possesses no license for its use. Every ammunition is supposed to be traceable to a maker and a buyer. That’s a legal weapon. America is the largest seller of murder weapons in the world. Most of those weapons used by bandits and Boko haram came from Libya which were originally supplied to Al Qaeda and other anti Gaddafi forces by America
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by ObamaMessi: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
LadiesForever:

Americans don't sell weapons to terrorists but Russia does, and that's what made terrorists to buy Russian weapons.

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
yyba:
so former american president BUSH and OBAMA are not war criminal? A lot of kid in nairaland with poor knowledge of history.

Since you cannot reply my comment without hurling insult and abuse at my person, I am obliged to reply you in like manner.

A Goat would never understand the language of a sheep but must be treated for what it is --- A Goat.

What makes you think you can insult and talk down on people for speaking their minds especially when you don't have monopoly of Insults....

So when you see your Father, you might as well refer to him as a Kid that Lacks proper Knowledge of History...

If he understood your family history, he would not have given birth to you

Because only dense and Idiopathic creatures emerge from your Lineage.

Nonsense

KWASIAA
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mrlola:

You talked like a deranged American puppet. How many war criminals do the US and the UK have inspite of the mindless killings in Iraq, Lybia and Syria? When they invade another country, it is moral! I detest this hypocrisy. The world is where it is today because of them.

Like begets like.... Insults begets insults.

I would gladly engage you in the language and tone you unleashed against me.

Without looking at the mirror, you decided to hurl insult at someone you don't know just like a mad man would do .

I can only imagine what the people that come in contact with you on a daily basis would be passing through........ Hell

The next time you see your family members, you can also call them mentally deranged fellows because Insanity clearly runs in your family.

You abused me because I called a Spade, a Spade . Without looking at your yourself and your stance.

The Fact that others have committed War Crimes in the Past does not mean that we should keep quiet when someone is doing it today..... Regardless of our political affiliation

FOR YOUR INFORMATION ..... Before you jump into a Witless and Baseless conclusion about my person,

I NEVER SUPPORTED the war in Iraq because George Bush and Tony Blair came up with false and unconvincing intelligence about WMD in Iraq.

I NEVER SUPPORTED NATO's war in Libya because in my Opinion Muammar Gaddafi never posed any serious threat to Nicolas Sarkozy's France that pushed for the war .

Even though Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi were brutal dictators that killed countless number of people does not change the fact that the forces that invaded both nations and killed innocent civilians COMMITTED WAR CRIMES.

BUSH AND BLAIR Committed war crimes in Iraq.

Sarkozy (France), Obama (United States), Cameron (United Kingdom), Harper (Canada), Berlusconi (Italy), and the leaders of Turkey, Qatar, UAE to mention a few Committed war crimes in Libya.

I would always call a spade, a spade. No matter who the bearer is

Now you have decided to embrace, applaud and even insult people that call out Putin's War Crimes in Ukraine just because others have done it in the past ?

That is the height of Stupidity and a gross display of your Mental retardation and Chronic Intellectual Disability.

For your failure to call out Putin's War Crimes and even insult those that speak against his Crimes against Humanity then Mentally Unstable is probably your Middle name.

If you continue this way, YABA LEFT may be your eventual permanent residential address.

If Putin is your father, then guess what......

Your father is an Insane Bloody War Criminal and would rot in Hell
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Since you cannot reply my comment without hurling insult and abuse at my person, I am obliged to reply you in like manner.

A Goat would never understand the language of a sheep but must be treated for what it is --- A Goat.

What makes you think you can insult and talk down on people for speaking their minds especially when you don't have monopoly of Insults....

So when you see your Father, you might as well refer to him as a Kid that Lacks proper Knowledge of History...

If he understood your family history, he would not have given birth to you

Because only dense and Idiopathic creatures emerge from your Lineage.

Nonsense

KWASIAA
is that all grin grin
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
yyba:
is that all grin grin

Well..

That's all If you decide to reply my comment without insult.

I be Crocodile oo....

I nor dey like to look for trouble but anybody wey play come my water,

I go use the person as COVID 19 Palliative...

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Well..

That's all If you decide to reply my comment without insult.

I be Crocodile oo....

I nor dey like to look for trouble but anybody wey play come my water,

I go use the person as COVID 19 Palliative...
try not to type rubbish and also behave yourself in a public forum okay
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
yyba:
try not to type rubbish and also behave yourself in a public forum okay

Look at the mirror and read this your comment to yourself...

Follow it with appropriate actions because It will help your life...
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Look at the mirror and read this your comment to yourself...

Follow it with appropriate actions because It will help your life...
just be mature in your posting and stop typing like someone that is using bonus data
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
yyba:
just be mature in your posting and stop typing like someone that is using bonus data

I would keep calling out War Criminals

No matter who they are...

Americans, Chinese or Russians...

If you abuse me for doing that, I would bite you maturely like a Crocodile on steroids.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

I would keep calling out War Criminals

No matter who they are...

Americans, Chinese or Russians...

If you abuse me for doing that, I would bite you maturely like a Crocodile on steroids.
is like you are suffering from reading comprehension, can you post where i abused you.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
yyba:
is like you are suffering from reading comprehension, can you post where i abused you.

You can refer to yourself as a Kid...

But that try that nonsense with me ..

You must be suffering from low self esteem, hence you feel the need to talk down on people in a faceless forum...
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

You can refer to yourself as a Kid...

But that try that nonsense with me ..

You must be suffering from low self esteem, hence you feel the need to talk down on people in a faceless forum...
re read the rubbish you just type, you are really under 13 years of age who happens to have mummy phone to post nonsense to public
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
yyba:
re read the rubbish you just type, you are really under 13 years of age who happens to have mummy phone to post nonsense to public

Since you know how to talk down to people

You can as well call your father under age the next time you see him...

KWASIAA....
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Since you know how to talk down to people

You can as well call your father under age the next time you see him...

KWASIAA....
it is late kid you can go to bed now okay
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by KillerCrocodile: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2022
yyba:
it is late kid you can go to bed now okay

Since you refuse to buy sense...

Go and sing lullaby to your father and send him to a perpetual sleep where he would never wake up from...

KWASIAA...
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by yyba: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Since you refuse to buy sense...

Go and sing lullaby to your father and send him to a perpetual sleep where he would never wake up from...

KWASIAA...
all this online kids ipob terrorists miscreants self

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / Donald Trump Embarks On First Visit To The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.