Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War (28307 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Even Ukrainian troops use Russian made AK47 and AK49 series instead of American weapons

Ukraine uses S300 defence system as against the US patriot system

Russian weapons are relatively cheaper than US weapons. (we basically had to empty our excess crude reserve to get the Tucano jets. But quality for money really).

Plus, Ukraine was a soviet state, and has some soviet weapons left over.

2 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by cedarcedar: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Continue to display your ignorance on a public forum….

So let me help you a little further for the last time.

When Soviet Union broke out, Russia got majority share of its techs simply because Russia was the headquarters, also every country where soviet weapons were made have legal claims to reproduce anything they want from that factory.

When this Ukraine war started; Putin himself said, Ukraine has the technology and existing nuclear manufacturing plants that they inherited from the Soviet Union… and could build nuclear weapons, and they do not want that… DId you remember that?

Another example; Chernobyl was a Soviet era nuclear plant, now that they broke and it’s on Ukraine soil and belongs to Ukraine. Same way Chernobyl was setup, the Soviet built multiple power plans across their land.

The world’s largest plane, Antonov has its biggest manufacturing plants and expertise in current day Ukraine, but Russia is use many Antonov aircrafts and they repair it on their own, are you saying Russia is using Ukrainian aircrafts too ? Ofcourse not, it’s a Soviet tech, many other countries have the factories too.

See why you don’t know what you’re talking about again ?

Russia can patent license its on version of AK 47, doesn’t mean all other Soviet Union who inherited those factories are still not manufacturing their own, and Russia can never lay sue those countries cos they know they have the capability to produce it from the soviet era.

It’s leave you to go check wiki about the history of AK 47 so you can establish that it’s a Soviet made weapon in 1940s.

Here’s a list of all weapons manufacturing and repairs plants of the Soviet Union, click on the links to see how they are scattered across old Soviet states.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Defence_companies_of_the_Soviet_Union

Again, stop displaying your ignorance out of your love for Russia. Just don’t make up stuff, this is a public forum, the best we can do it to educate you, but willingness to accept the fact is your problem.

Peace!

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by TobiAbuja: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
All a show. Russia is truly desperate right now.

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
India is just cashing out from this war like nobody's business!

They're putting their nation's interests above any other!

Call them whatever you like, but they have smart leaders!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
BotherMleeper:

So what's your point, exactly?

Because you did mention Kalashnikov's origins.

Goto my first comment.. I said Ukraine uses Russian weapon S300 and AK47 (meaning no big deal if Indian buys from them)

The dude bumped in to tell me they are not Russian made to which I replied him by stating the country and company with the patent

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Eriokanmi: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The Western media said, Kremlin has run out of missiles.
But the reverse is the case
What a weak country like Ukraine would still blow off anytime, just as they're currently doing? lipsrsealed

That warship costing billions of dollars blown up by Ukraine with several casualties recorded after it sank remains a mystery. I used to rate Russia so high but I was wrong.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:
See as.Nigeria.just missed.out
By now the kind thank you gifts we will be receiving for NA will.make.bokonharam.to be surrendering.left.and.right

1.We just signed a deal for more millitary hardware with the USA.

2.Also, beating Boko means rejiging our army to fight unconventinal warfare (most world armies don't fight unconventional warfare very well). Blame our army for not doing that fast enough.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Can't you leave that guy alone and allow him wallow in his hate for the Russians. You will notice he couldn't make his comments without insulting you. Such people know nothing and want others to agree with them. Thats what he is seeking. Just ignore him.

I still don't get the sentiment in this war as africans that we are

Anyways I stopped replying him, I thought perhaps I can learn and share information with him but I was wrong

2 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
India doesn't care about anybody. undecided

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by texazzpete(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

S400 is an anti-aircraft system. It doesn't fire surface to surface cruise missile, the type of which the media says Russia is now conserving

Also, for this to be delivered now, it means the deal was sanctioned and payment made well before the war started and Russia is thus mandated to deliver.

You people are shockingly naive and uninformed about these things

3 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Eriokanmi: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
subsidywise18:

Russian weapons are relatively cheaper than US weapons. (we basically had to empty our excess crude reserve to get the Tucano jets. But quality for money really).

A good reason why Russia has never succeeded in manufacturing a commercial aircraft. They kept crashing after test running. They make so much empty noise, just like North korea

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Ignorant! AK 47 is Soviet made not Russian made. Ukraine is part of Soviet Union, Ukraine has lots of Soviet era weapons manufacturing plants including nuclear manufacturing. Same goes for the s300, Russia modernized their own version now that they are selling but it’s a Soviet era technology.
Have you asked how Slovekia a nato member has enough to give Ukraine ? Simple answer, it was a Soviet nation and got some shares of the s300 when they broke up.

Just to educate you!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by texazzpete(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:
See as.Nigeria.just missed.out
By now the kind thank you gifts we will be receiving for NA will.make.bokonharam.to be surrendering.left.and.right

Why would you think Nigeria would need surface to air missiles against Boko Haram
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
subsidywise18:

True... And Russia doesn't add too many restrictions on usage of their weapons... Once you buy it they let you have it, America would sell you weapons and try to control who you can use it against

6 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Again ignorance is bliss.

Mikhail does not have a manufacturing company, he was just a weapon designer for the Soviet weapon industry. How old are you?

AK 47 originated from the Soviet Union back in 1940s. Either it’s designed by a man from Austria or from Belarus does not change the fact that it originated from the USSR. USSR was a country just like the United States before they broke into many countries.

Because Russia has the control on its production now does not mean that Ukraine bought those AKs from Russia, again, many Soviet countries produce AK 47. Even Nigeria that’s non Soviet produce one.

It is dumb to say a former soviet nation is using Russian AK, everything that was produced during the soviet era was their collective effort and credit goes to the USSR not Russia alone.

Look up Wikipedia you will find the info you need. Not here to argue just trying to clear your doubts.
My nigga.ar
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by MilitantAtheist: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
God bless President Vladimir Putin. I'm working towards becoming a leader like him. We have to roast so many imps in Nigeria and neighbouring countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Convention107: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
India no send. They are looting this war BIG TIME. Your enemy is ur enemy not MINE..this is India Mentality

3 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by LadiesForever(f): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Even Ukrainian troops use Russian made AK47 and AK49 series instead of American weapons

Quick question...

If the USA were to go all out to arm the Ukarine would they be able to push Russia back and defeat her?

For your AK-47 point let me explain...

No country in the world fuels conflicts like Russia. It is actually a global arms supplier and doesn't care who buys. even terrorists can buy and countries like Libya bough tons of them and stored in huge champers and all of it later vanished.
It's from Libya that all these Boko Haram is getting weapons.

Iran is doing the same thing now and thus the sanctions and worry about that country getting nuclear wweapons.

If the US or UK where to send in full to even Nigeria that is accused of Human rights violations there will protests all over America and war in their Senate.

The west is careful to who they sell arms but Russia is not. Thus you find Russian weapons almost every where and in hell

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Bluntemperor: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Biko,you need to live in Russia to enjoy this freedom of expression you have here in Nigeria, especially on Nairaland Forum,since 80% of the Russians populations are left out of what is happening to their Soldiers! But still,it your opinion!
People should not forget that the BRICKS Association can't move on because India and China can't see face to face as they are arch enemies! Russia needs money badly and India wants to sell, equation balanced!
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Elidrisy20: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
India no dey hear word abi? Una dey dare West abi
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by harmargedon: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Finish me in what?! That Ukraine manufactures AK 47 and S300?!

That's even foolish to think of not to talk of typing it

Manufacturers of S300 I mentioned it (MZik)

Country of production I mentioned it (Russia)

Country with Patent and Llisence I mentioned it (Russia)

Exact location where the inventor was born and lived I mentioned it (Russia)

Yet he is still telling me how Solveit union is the manufacturer and Ukraine can make them

Really some are just plain stupid and can't be helped... They argue for Foolishness sake

no stress yourself, nah the same guy dey use different Monika.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by MrDebonair: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
India is only trying to cut off it's nose to spite it's face. US above those political gimmicks.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Idaytesj29(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I still don't get the sentiment in this war as africans that we are

Anyways I stopped replying him, I thought perhaps I can learn and share information with him but I was wrong

They don't want to listen or learn, they want to bully their wrong assumptions about the war, what they hope Russia is and their own wishful ending of the war into you. If you try to explain the real events, they start the emotional tantrums.

Imagine saying you hating on the US, some even said you have been denied visa thats why etc.

Just forget them. If them born their America and NATO well, make them bomb Russia.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by ariesbull: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

When you are done kidding yourself you would answer these questions

Where in USSR is Mikhail Kalashnikov from?!

What Ethnicity is Mikhail Kalashnikov among all Slavic ethnicity

Where is Mikhail Kalashnikov gun manufacturing coy located in modern day Slavic countries

Answer this then you can now educate your very own self

MZik makers of S300 and S400 battery where are they located, under which current country?!

You shouldn't have lectured the clown.... Ignorance is bliss sometimes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Continue to display your ignorance on a public forum….

So let me help you a little further for the last time.

grin grin

When Soviet Union broke out, Russia got majority share of its techs simply because Russia was the headquarters, also every country where soviet weapons were made have legal claims to reproduce anything they want from that factory.

When this Ukraine war started; Putin himself said, Ukraine has the technology and existing nuclear manufacturing plants that they inherited from the Soviet Union… and could build nuclear weapons, and they do not want that… DId you remember that?

Another example; Chernobyl was a Soviet era nuclear plant, now that they broke and it’s on Ukraine soil and belongs to Ukraine. Same way Chernobyl was setup, the Soviet built multiple power plans across their land.

The world’s largest plane, Antonov has its biggest manufacturing plants and expertise in current day Ukraine, but Russia is use many Antonov aircrafts and they repair it on their own, are you saying Russia is using Ukrainian aircrafts too ? Ofcourse not, it’s a Soviet tech, many other countries have the factories too.

See why you don’t know what you’re talking about again ?

Russia can patent license its on version of AK 47, doesn’t mean all other Soviet Union who inherited those factories are still not manufacturing their own, and Russia can never lay sue those countries cos they know they have the capability to produce it from the soviet era.

It’s leave you to go check wiki about the history of AK 47 so you can establish that it’s a Soviet made weapon in 1940s.

Here’s a list of all weapons manufacturing and repairs plants of the Soviet Union, click on the links to see how they are scattered across old Soviet states.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Defence_companies_of_the_Soviet_Union

Again, stop displaying your ignorance out of your love for Russia. Just don’t make up stuff, this is a public forum, the best we can do it to educate you, but willingness to accept the fact is your problem.

Peace!
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
LadiesForever:

Quick question...

If the USA were to go all out to arm the Ukarine would they be able to push Russia back and defeat her?

For your AK-47 point let me explain...

No country in the world fuels conflicts like Russia. It is actually a global arms supplier and doesn't care who buys. even terrorists can buy and countries like Libya bough tons of them and stored in huge champers and all of it later vanished.
It's from Libya that all these Boko Haram is getting weapons.

Iran is doing the same thing now and thus the sanctions and worry about that country getting nuclear wweapons.

If the US or UK where to send in full to even Nigeria that is accused of Human rights violations there will protests all over America and war in their Senate.

The west is careful to who they sell arms but Russia is not. Thus you find Russian weapons almost every where and in hell

1:To answer you .. most US weapons like fighter jets , missile defence system and unguided missiles are programmed in English Language, they use US measurements standards and would flag many Ukrainian weapons on radar as enemies

So NO , arming Ukrainian Army with Western weapons might be counterproductive

2: Russia sells weapon like a commodity, they don't act as moral guide or dictate who you use it on as long as you pay .. the work of world police is for United Nations and International Criminal Court

Take the case of Goodluck Jonathan that refused to allow gay rights and US Congress refuses to sell arms to him claiming human rights infringement of terroist... Russia wouldn't do that

7 Likes

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Honestly all this bullshit trash you wrote are non of my concern

What company holds the patent to AK47 and S300 and in which country are they currently located

Straight simple question without long epistle...

Again the manufacturer where are they from in USSR ?!

Answer this and stop throwing up bunkum about Solveit union

If only you can swallow ur pride, and permit it damnself to gain some knowledge from the education the young man is offering for free, it would have been better for you.

Peace!
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Mooh247: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

If only you can swallow ur pride, and permit it damnself to gain some knowledge from the education the young man is offering for free, it would have been better for you.

Peace!

What education?! That Ukraine makes Ak47

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Pastorsmile: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
The war is on the Ukraine soil not on Russian, so businesses can still run unhindered in Russia. Besides,the Indian - Russia arm deal is an old stuffs but just been executed now.
Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by kapelvej: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
sunboy:

Ignorant! AK 47 is Soviet made not Russian made. Ukraine is part of Soviet Union, Ukraine has lots of Soviet era weapons manufacturing plants including nuclear manufacturing. Same goes for the s300, Russia modernized their own version now that they are selling but it’s a Soviet era technology.
Have you asked how Slovekia a nato member has enough to give Ukraine ? Simple answer, it was a Soviet nation and got some shares of the s300 when they broke up.

Just to educate you!
Na man you be

1 Like

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Deffjam: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

When you are done kidding yourself you would answer these questions

Where in USSR is Mikhail Kalashnikov from?!

What Ethnicity is Mikhail Kalashnikov among all Slavic ethnicity

Where is Mikhail Kalashnikov gun manufacturing coy located in modern day Slavic countries

Answer this then you can now educate your very own self

MZik makers of S300 and S400 battery where are they located, under which current country?!

keep shut and learn......the guy is correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

indians too like inferior goods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / Donald Trump Embarks On First Visit To The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.