Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? (29640 Views)

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Top 5 Painful Defeats In Nigeria Football History - Which was more painful? / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utdโ€™s Heartbreak - Tuchel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by beejayphako(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Make ticket cut pain me pass make my wife leave me. I played a game in February or so, 8GBP to win 16,000pounds, about 21games. Two games (Derby County and one other) spoilt it.
The game was majorly Ov1.5 with few Ov2.5, English championship & Premier League. Derby County and the other team had 1 goal each in that match, and both games were on at the same time, they refused to score 1 goal each till the last minute in that game. Omor, I won craze. I no fit eat for days. I managed to cashback 100GBP on the ticket tho but, the pain was madt. I still think about it up till now when I check the screenshot of the game.
Couldn't repeat that feat up till the season ended

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Orestino(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2022
bet slip lol

i have two scenarios i cant still get over

i played 10 games one time. everything was second half highest scoring half. 200# to land #385k

i staked in the afternoon and when i checked back by night, na only two matches cut the slip. was pained AF

the other one, i played about 10 games in one ticket. 9 had already entered, then the last one was almeria vs girona. my selection was almeria win or . girona were already 1-0 up in the first half. remained that way till 85 minutes. i had already lost hope. then almeria was awarded a penalty in the 87th minute, they lost it. they were awarded another in the 90th minute, they lost that one too. na so game finish 1-0 in favour of girona. i wan cry

but we move again next season. na msport go pay for my toyota highlander grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by negro77: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:
Imagine your bet ticket of #10million just cut due to only the last game.
Then your girlfriend called you 30mins later to end your relationship of 5 years.

Which incident would you think more & Which of them would be most painful to you?

BROKEN RELATIONSHIP or CUT-ONE BET SLIP....

Oya bettors and lovers, mak una con talk.

Girls, com hear ur guys...
Anyways, that still doesn't change the fact that there are 49million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5million people in Uruguay which means if the kangaroos were to invade Uruguay each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by aktolly54(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2022
beejayphako:
Ticket cut pain me pass make my wife leave me. I played a game in February or so, 8GBP to win 16,000pounds, about 21games. Two games (Derby County and one other) spoilt it.
The game was majorly Ov1.5 with few Ov2.5, English championship & Premier League. Derby County and the other team had 1 goal each in that match, and both games were on at the same time, they refused to score 1 goal each till the last minute in that game. Omor, I won craze. I no fit eat for days. I managed to cashback 100GBP on the ticket tho but, the pain was madt. I still think about it up till now when I check the screenshot of the game.
Couldn't repeat that feat up till the season ended
which bookie be that? Bet365?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by lymelyte(m): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2022
paulolee:
dt heartbreak dey ment...u de call 10m..if ur betslip of common 50k cut, u fit mad n get sleepless nite for days..
my guy Olu ticket of 800k cut dis past Tuesday wey bayern play 1-1, e carry 14 games wey don de play since last weekend bt d last na bayern to win Villarreal n e stake d game 5k..
I de tell u say my padi never still get himself till now, him even tell me say him babe don visit twice n him no fit get erection to do anything..
d babe de threaten to breakup bcoz she de tink say my padi de cheat bt d guy no even send her atall..
person wey dey show me him monday chat with him client to deliver home appliances like fridge, home theater, new fan n also new t v before bayern game..
say as chukwueze score dt goal, he feel him soul leave e body n tink say him don die
grin
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by WantsandMore: 2:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Imagine you run technicals finish, check fundamentals then come enter forex market go fomo lose. Only fo your strategy to work out later ...Your dumb ass mistake, your loss.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Electrochemistry(m): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Relationship!
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:43am On Jun 01, 2022
ValCon888:
The ticket that cut can buy you a truckload of Nigerian girls.

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by colemansho: 3:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Guy, like seriously?
Watin I want gain for d 5yrs relationship b4? Eventually she go serve me breakfast if she see sure link.
Nothing pain pass make ur ticket cut by one game o. #10mil for dat matter.
Desperados:
Then your girlfriend called you 30mins later to end your relationship of 5 years.

Which incident would you think more & Which of them would be most painful to you?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by mhizv(f): 4:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Betslip pls.

Weeks back,man u bleeped me up seriously (4-0)
Kept that slip for days.

Already planned what I was going to do with the 300k+,only for them to loose to Brighton. Tears Comot my eye sha cry
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Offpoint1: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2022
paulolee:

I swear....heartbreak no fit make street boys cry no matter how hard it hurts but I don see hard guys de cry for tickets wey last game cut...men de cry like baby...
abi na wen crystal palace win city n cut boys tickets like mad...
for my hood, almost 500k lost dt day....one punter Gv us game n we all play am and city cut us....I bin stake 10k to win 30k bt i no fit noise bcoz of the big amount were richer gamblers stake because dt plug bin deliver us 3 odds jus few days back n e enter..
one gee put dt game for 4 different tickets n all cut dt day, almost 55k cut n na only city cut all bcoz e put "sure city" for all..
the guy say e go quit gamble bcox e no get luck, now na him de preach give us wey still de find sure 3 odds
If you still need game I dey supply correct games for free... But na 2 odds
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by JustforMen: 4:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:

None of them is painful.
They are both self inflicted grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by nnamdi640: 4:26am On Jun 01, 2022
None, rather the painful one is when you robbed aboniki on your John bush. I don't know why one headline made me to remember my sad memory.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Grantedgold8(m): 4:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Tb222:
Heartbreaks crushes you emotionally, physically, psychology, mentally, but betslip loss only curbs your greed and brings you back to reality but heartbreaks meeeen ..........

Do you think you can ever forget how just one game cut your N10m. Especially when you will not see N1m in the next five years.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by beejayphako(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2022
aktolly54:
which bookie be that? Bet365?

William hills
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by orisa37: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2022
BE A CYNIC. BE PREPARE ALWAYS FOR BOTH.

NO HYPERTENSION IF YOU'RE ALWAYS LACKADAISICAL.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by ayodejimayowa: 4:57am On Jun 01, 2022
paulolee:
dt heartbreak dey ment...u de call 10m..if ur betslip of common 50k cut, u fit mad n get sleepless nite for days..
my guy Olu ticket of 800k cut dis past Tuesday wey bayern play 1-1, e carry 14 games wey don de play since last weekend bt d last na bayern to win Villarreal n e stake d game 5k..
I de tell u say my padi never still get himself till now, him even tell me say him babe don visit twice n him no fit get erection to do anything..
d babe de threaten to breakup bcoz she de tink sayi my padi de cheat bt d guy no even send her atall..
person wey dey show me him monday chat with him client to deliver home appliances like fridge, home theater, new fan n also new t v before bayern game..
say as chukwueze score dt goal, he feel him soul leave e body n tink say him don die
i can relate to this
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by SugarGirl44(f): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2022
For ladies, it's relationship heartbreak.
For guys, it's ticket, those ones are heartless so their heart can't break.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by orisa37: 5:03am On Jun 01, 2022
SELFISHNESS IS SELF CONTROL.
ONLY GOD IS GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS,
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by lordmeks: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2022
If one game especially last game cuts your ticket, itโ€™s then you will remember that God showed Abraham the promised land but told him that he will not enter into it. Ticket cut is extremely painful
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by donem: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2022
To be very truthful nah cut-one Bet slip,
But I no longer bet again. (After God Fear Betting).
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by nnamsoabia77(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2022
The cut one slip is more heart wrenching.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by uthlaw: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Anointedclass:
i no dey play gamble o..but I can categorically say betslip pains more

Naso my babe for Nigeria chat me yesterday say the relationship is over, me wey dey find money ..i kukuma no reply .. na she later call say I am not caring that I could not tell her sorry, sorry for what again?
Abeg I need new or old BOA for instant ACH
bank of America?
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by LordGuru1: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2022
angry

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Polynek(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2022
vickthourh:
Forget heartbreak...

The only heartbreak I fit get be say one game cut my plenty money ticket..

It is very painful oooo..(for your mind self u go Say why three or four no spoil am,e come be one game spoil ticket

Exactly, It pains alot wen Only 1 match cut ur ticket grin I prefer 2 or 3 den I ll console myself grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Asianjollof007: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Na person wey get one girlfriend heartbreak go pain. You see that one game cut ehn, e do me strong thing this previous season.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Sunmolar(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Both are past,but I'm present... can't joke with my dreams & peace.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by bleskid: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigeria girls wey no know their Left ND Right ,, very confused set of people .,

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by OJU1(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
You just asked the obvious. Cut 1 ticket over relationship oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Naomi Osaka Wins Australia Open; Becomes World No 1 (Photo) / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.