Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? (29643 Views)

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Top 5 Painful Defeats In Nigeria Football History - Which was more painful? / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Emmyviva: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2022
just when the ticket cut one..
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by MartinsD12(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:
Imagine your bet ticket of #10million just cut due to only the last game.
Then your girlfriend called you 30mins later to end your relationship of 5 years.

Which incident would you think more & Which of them would be most painful to you?

BROKEN RELATIONSHIP or CUT-ONE BET SLIP....

Oya bettors and lovers, mak una con talk.

Girls, com hear ur guys...
Bet slip na for those who do betting I know how the thing dey pain them and for relationship real niggarrrz don't do that
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Snowx: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2022
ValCon888:
The ticket that cut can buy you a truckload of Nigerian girls.

Haha..no be lie..na betslip go vex pass..
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Ezekingsley10: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Who relationship epp?na my N10m go pain me pass joor
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Boyooosa(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Depending on the amount involved but generally in Nigeria for now, 90% of Nigerians will choose heartbreak over betslip...
I don't bet tho but if I do, I prefer heartbreak - I can manage it
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Zulu2022: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2022
If crypto dip do u,e go b like u lost someone close nd important to u,which one b hrtbreak against betslip..guy we de talk money here,big money like 10m,even ur ppl go swear fr u nd ur dead ancestors,for dis economy way bad like dis una still de talk of romance
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Anointedclass: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
bank of America?
Yes boss ....+971551503704
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by nonyofor2(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2022
The most painful one is a long ticket that the last game cut, u will blame urself badly for not cashing out.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Myke99: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:
Then your girlfriend called you 30mins later to end your relationship of 5 years.

Which incident would you think more & Which of them would be most painful to you?

The day I win 920k.. Omo the kind feelings way I get that weeks” love no fit give me.
How much more 10m compare to Nigeria girl. Money way go make girl way u no born call you daddy

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Jmichael1(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Omoh na betslip ooh
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by moses93(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Na ticket own de pain pass o.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by taiwotimitt: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2022
It has happened to me before. One game cut my 5milli, that night my ex called and said it's over. I was crying, the babe thought I was crying because of her. I can't forget that day.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by phemmyfour: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:

Broken relationship

You can always win better money in the future
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Anndrew(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2022
saintkeppy:
Mine was Leipzig with 1.20 just small odd lost FT, 0-2 @home to relegation bound Arminia Bielefeld with red card (1-man) down for me to win 68K with 100bucks, all games deliver finish except Leipzig &no cashout cos last set of games played simultaneously.

In another case, my guy's last game was this game he played home win, home lead 2-0 1st half, added another goal before 70mins (3-0).
My guy started ordering for drinks, boasting nottin'dey happen, away team pull one goal back at 75mins(3-1)

10mins later 3-2,
90+3mins added time (3-3)draw FT.
O'boy! shocked
My guy dropped his beer bottle for ground first grin begin reason how a ticket he was so sure could end just like that, we come reason whether Na one of those fix match oyinbo pipple dey fix, that is, it was very unbelievable &annoying.

Moral lesson: ca$hout when you're offered reasonable amount cos nottin'is too sure in betting matta.
lolz...it has hapen to me b4....that match,I think is French league..
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by libeps3(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Who woman help beside 10m
Aje 10m ni o
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Tangana: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2022
for my site 5k is very important than any relationship
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by TheKrakon: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Disclaimer: I am not into relationship stuffs neither am I into betting. But na two different thing. In the case of betting I will say "Nearly can never kill a bird. You know it is maybe or maybe not from the begining. Relationship na lossing what you already had. Na watin I see talk for the matterz.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by RPG2020(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Yankee101:
I’m not a gambler
Don’t even know what you’re talking about
If you come yankee see $500m powerball you go sell everything play be that.

101 Tell us say na Yankee you dey stay.

You get good debit bin
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by spencekat(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2022
It depends on the amount that one nearly won and also the content of the relationship.Losing betslip of huge amount pains more.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Emma513: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Bet ticket cry
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Olaolabodey024: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Tb222:
Heartbreaks crushes you emotionally, physically, psychology, mentally, but betslip loss only curbs your greed and brings you back to reality but heartbreaks meeeen ..........
That’s to you
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Mrklemo(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2022
My 24M ticket don cut 2 that year oo.. Lol. And i played 4 different tickets, different bet9ja shops.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Kelvin3476: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
ValCon888:
The ticket that cut can buy you a truckload of Nigerian girls.
HAHAHAHA OGA THIS IS OUR SISTERSTERS THAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT OH .

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by saintkeppy(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz...it has hapen to me b4....that match,I think is French league..

hm, cant remember, but it was like 2 seasons ago or thereabout. The young man was watching the final stages of the match with dismay as the ref. blew the final whistle.

We settled our bills, left the public bar with so much disappoitment.
On many occasions, i have had several cut-1 ticket, in day ticket or 2-3days marathon ticket. &i have also ca$hout from potential big money tickets 2-3 acca, to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Kelvin3476: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
Imagine if na 1 game cut the 20million betslip, I will even end my relationship
u guy haf made my day with comments.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Kelvin3476: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2022
eedimo:
Relationship no the tire Una?
Heart no dey break twice.

I remember when Wyda Casablanca cut my 4 mil ticket angry I just end my relationship with somto.
ogas una too dey funny i swear.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Sucre6: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2022
DeMagneto:
Thunder fire relationship heartbreak

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Anndrew(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2022
saintkeppy:

hm, cant remember, but it was like 2 seasons ago or thereabout. The young man was watching the final stages of the match with dismay as the ref. blew the final whistle.

We settled our bills, left the public bar with so much disappoitment.
On many occasions, i have had several cut-1 ticket, in day ticket or 2-3days marathon ticket. &i have also ca$hout from potential big money tickets 2-3 acca, to avoid stories that touch.
same here,,have play like 4 consecutive games,day to day games..all cut one..I no fit cry man..I stake higher like from 2k up..not always lucky,.not a fan of cashouts,the odds doesn't favour me..omo bet Don do me something..try to put a stop on it..Na God go see us thru
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by tunize(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Na bet slip oooh can never forget the day Liverpool scatter my 1.5m ticket heartbreak nor pain reach this one this particular in incidence made me to stop betting. But heart break can't make me to stop dating other girls or slicing now
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Yankee101: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
RPG2020:

101 Tell us say na Yankee you dey stay.

You get good debit bin

You fit hold side even inside Naija
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by ashawopikin(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2022
For woman na relationship, for guys na betsilip especially if one game cut ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete / Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) / Victor Moses Completes Fenerbahce Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.