Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? (29642 Views)

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Top 5 Painful Defeats In Nigeria Football History - Which was more painful? / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by saintkeppy(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Anndrew:
same here,,have play like 4 consecutive games,day to day games..all cut one..I no fit cry man..I stake higher like from 2k up..not always lucky,.not a fan of cashouts,the odds doesn't favour me..omo bet Don do me something..try to put a stop on it..Na God go see us thru

Ok, i'm not addicted though, but used to win some, also lost some when i used to frequent betting thread in Business section in this NL by editing games posted, but been long i placed a bet, since Feb or early march, till the end of just concluded last season. I'll wait till next season starts in August or September.

Ca$hout is better, if its reasonable, afterall i used a lesser cash to stake. I lose nottin'.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Dashlish12: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
bank of America?
. U see Boa; u still dey ask if it bank of america
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by uthlaw: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Dashlish12:
. U see Boa; u still dey ask if it bank of america
e no suppose concern you as d op no complained!
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Anndrew(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2022
saintkeppy:

Ok, i'm not addicted though, but used to win some, also lost some when i used to frequent betting thread in Business section in this NL by editing games posted, but been long i placed a bet, since Feb or early march, till the end of just concluded last season. I'll wait till next season starts in August or September.

Ca$hout is better, if its reasonable, afterall i used a lesser cash to stake. I lose nottin'.
Cool,Goodluck with that..
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omo, na bet slip o.

For relationship, you can be replaced na and I can forget the hell about you in few weeks or few months if I loved you so much.

But, the pain of a losing a bet slip lingers on forever. My 12000 odds with a potential winning of 21M I played in January, na only 1 cut am and I had a cash out of 912k o. I wish I had flexed the game. embarassed

I have not been able to move on and will never move on except I win something exactly like that to compensate for the loss. E still dey be me like movie and it hurts deeply. I'm battling severe pains going down memory lane right now. embarassed

I'll never relent sha. I will always play the big odds until I secure this bag o. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
mhizv:
Betslip pls.

Weeks back,man u bleeped me up seriously (4-0)
Kept that slip for days.

Already planned what I was going to do with the 300k+,only for them to loose to Brighton. Tears Comot my eye sha cry

You get mind dey carry Man U put for ticket o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by donem: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
saintkeppy:
Mine was Leipzig with 1.20 just small odd lost FT, 0-2 @home to relegation bound Arminia Bielefeld with red card (1-man) down for me to win 68K with 100bucks, all games deliver finish except Leipzig &no cashout cos last set of games played simultaneously.

In another case, my guy's last game was this game he played home win, home lead 2-0 1st half, added another goal before 70mins (3-0).
My guy started ordering for drinks, boasting nottin'dey happen, away team pull one goal back at 75mins(3-1)

10mins later 3-2,
90+3mins added time (3-3)draw FT.
O'boy! shocked
My guy dropped his beer bottle for ground first grin begin reason how a ticket he was so sure could end just like that, we come reason whether Na one of those fix match oyinbo pipple dey fix, that is, it was very unbelievable &annoying.

Moral lesson: ca$hout when you're offered reasonable amount cos nottin'is too sure in betting matta.
Nothing sure for life generally except Death.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by RPG2020(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yankee101:

You fit hold side even inside Naija

you get Stew i get Rice

Na to Link up
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
ValCon888:
The ticket that cut can buy you a truckload of Nigerian girls.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by MrLankeeee(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:
Imagine your bet ticket of #10million just cut due to only the last game.
Then your girlfriend called you 30mins later to end your relationship of 5 years.

Which incident would you think more & Which of them would be most painful to you?

BROKEN RELATIONSHIP or CUT-ONE BET SLIP....

You don blow account for forex before? That one pain pass anything

Oya bettors and lovers, mak una con talk.

Girls, com hear ur guys...
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by SPAMBOX7: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:
Then your girlfriend called you 30mins later to end your relationship of 5 years.

Which incident would you think more & Which of them would be most painful to you?

Your comparison is weak. How you go compare ticket cutting with stupid girlfriend break up. Even the loss of a loved one the pain can't be compared to some 1 game cut ticket. The pain of 1 game cut is the worst ever

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by VirileNelly2420: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Draslo:
Truth be told, one game don cut our tickets many times and we dey move on to the next but relationship of five years? Man, I can't answer...never been in a relationship that long...she go don born 1..walahi

p.s If you won that money, local girl would go nowhere

Yes, money will eat up about 55% of it in our present reality, feel free to go jump off a cliff. Simp this simp that...meanwhile y'all are simping in some dumbass female's dm. The way you guys use this word on this site irritates me. I can bet my balls you're the type that carries a woman's handbag for her. Spits
Just like u said, one game dey cut our game but we still dey carry on....

But 10million na d talk. Imagine say ur slip of 10m cut, nd ur babe call to tell u she wan break up with u... grin grin grin
U no go curse life commot from her body?

U no go even throw d ticket away immediately, u go still dey hope dey fit still reverse one or two. grin.
Or dey believe say na dream u dey.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Fantazy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
But how will the 2 things happen to me at a time? Na me kill Jesus?

Let the girl break up with me but let me win the ticket

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by mhizv(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You get mind dey carry Man U put for ticket o. shocked

Lol. The confidence I had,was something else.
I'd leave Chelsea for another day cry

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Bouncing2(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
One time wey i mix 300 odds 1k,,my guy mix 500..

Na'im Barca go tear de game ,,Barca win and over 4... na'im barca go der go lose 2:1(high-flying barca dat time)

Others com enter especially where i play Luca modric to score( 18 odds) and he scored...

Omo eeh,,no heartbreak go ever big pass dat 300k wey i miss when hunger de tear man belle in football camp..

Omor eeh,,may i de win my bets may all the girls leave me,,e better.

Na true say everybody needs somebody but when it comes to money,,,,,u suppose know where my mind dey laa cool
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Desperados:

Na d two.
But wait o, if he win no be the girl go chop am!.
Re: Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? by Tundex911: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who relationship help, we are talking about money una dey talk about love

Money first then love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete / Naomi Osaka Wins Australia Open; Becomes World No 1 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.