Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President (30767 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by ransomed: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please Pay no heed to this nonsense by Tinubu’s Urchins.

Thank you for your wise counsel .
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Your PVC is useless.

Perhaps yours might be useless... My works just fine
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by AlphaTaikun: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Forget in-law matter, there's an established ancestral link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7055474/olu-warri-visits-abiodun-predicts

-Okoro bufo
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by hopexter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
How in this world can Urhobos & Itsekiris be for APC?

Quite obvious, that you have never been to The Big Heart State, because with all due respect, only an ignorant person will say such nonsense.

Okowa the governor of delta is neither Urhobo nor Itsekiri, his tenure runs out soon and you think Ibori is interested in rigging it again for PDP. All the delta states big politicians are all in APC even the former governor of the state Emmanuel not to talk of Festus keyamo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by sekundosekundo: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Perhaps yours might be useless... My works just fine

Console yourself it is free of charge. I am safe where I am, yours not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by favour32(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Delta state na one way those people know.
PDP!
Dem nor dey use ear hear change.
PDP hold Delta state like mad.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Console yourself it is free of charge. I am safe where I am, yours not guaranteed.

Worry about your self I am safe and sound and not wailing or lamenting
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Foolishbuhari: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

LMAO that Olu of Itsekiri can't even guarantee block votes from Ekurede Itsekiri for tifnubu sef. Jokers!

Tifnubu is going nowhere. As for Peter Obi, sharing money isn't a guarantee. Leave him to so his thing the best he can. You're not a PDP delegate so keep shut!
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by adekolaelect(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Make Warri people talk to this guy well. This yoruba love wen him like to display don too much. Dem make am king of Warri, not No1 Warri slave of Southwest. Wen him start dis thing, e be like diplomacy. But now e don dey start to dey look like slavery. Make Warri people wen dey close to am follow am talk. He don too do
Oga everybody get freedom of association.... Why are you making too much Noise just because the king goes for his choice If you want to wail !!! Wailing is allow but don't talk here as if king did the bad thing .you too have who you follow now but it be like say you are among of those no direction spectators and commentators on Media.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by TGLINKS(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dats ur opinion tnx
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

LMAO that Olu of Itsekiri can't even guarantee block votes from Ekurede Itsekiri for tifnubu sef. Jokers!

Tifnubu is going nowhere. As for Peter Obi, sharing money isn't a guarantee. Leave him to so his thing the best he can. You're not a PDP delegate so keep shut!

Are you also APC delegate

You don't even have PVC so getat here!!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by maestroferddi: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
able20:
Olu of Warri can not make such stupid comments, unless he is under the influence on sapele Ogogoro, may God deliver him
Tinubu and his desperadoes can catch at any straw to keep a hopeless ambition alive.

The monarch couldn't have such a reckless statement knowing the implications...
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Foolishbuhari: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Are you also APC delegate

You don't even have PVC so getat here!!

I have a PVC boy. I'm just telling you the reality. Las Las sha the drug snorting thug no go win primaries sef
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Passionnn: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wafi people una agree with una king say Tinubu must rule una. Abeg wetin una talk
If no be small thing I got say Emiko dey smoke weed.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I have a PVC boy. I'm just telling you the reality. Las Las sha the drug snorting thug no go win primaries sef

Says 5%ter

This time with UGM ESN una go be 1%ter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.