Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President (30771 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by PeterUdeme: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
livinbygrace:

I am a Yoruba man and I like Tinubu but when you listen to Peter OBI “s presentation and profile ,you will know that he is eminently qualified and will definitely be a good president.
Is he more sound than Osinbajo? You allowed igbo people to blackmail you. That effeminate fool is a failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

How Tinubu wan win without SS and SE. Shey na gandollar 40 million votes una dey hope on. Orna dey jonz
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by buckeyemedia: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
PeterUdeme:

Mention the candidate that can deféat Tinubu in delta except maybe Obi.
Delta State will never even vote for an Igbo person in the first instance, they have nothing to offer the Big Heart State.

Go & ask the man @ Agofure park, Who is Bola Tinubu? He will tell you me I no know.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by ken045501: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
This one done get em own target.. Olu receive sense abeg
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

How Tinubu wan win without SS and SE. Shey na gandollar 40 million votes una dey hope on. Orna dey jonz

Weting 5%ter they add or subtract from any Election before

Tinubu no need SouthEast votes make una keep am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by buckeyemedia: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
PeterUdeme:

Mention the candidate that can deféat Tinubu in delta except maybe Obi.
Abubakar Atiku will destroy Bola Ahmed Tinubu & Pete Obi Crossed Party combined to shreds.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Younger leaders that should be running is endorsing an ancestor ... of failing health ... to take the place of another ancestor of ailing health. What has he learned? He is one that would tell us about the impressive CV of Segun Odegbami and that he should captain the next World Cup Super eagles squad.... he had done great things before. The ancestors should've been behind their successors ... not in front. At what age will he be able to run?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by madukaanaya(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Idiot

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by hopexter(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Itsekiris, Delta State is 110% pdp, Omo Agege & 2 others are the only APC, everything in Delta State is Pdp, even omo agege is pdp, Delta Central senatorial seat fight with Ighotoya Amori (Odidimadi), James Ibori’s mentor forced him to leave the party.

If the king, omo agege and Ayeri are APC members, then it is finished for PDP in Delta state.

Ayeri is as popular and famous In Delta state just like Mc Oluomo of Lagos with a massive fan base. Its only the Governor and his ministers that are PDP. It’s gonna be a tough one there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by 1867ccc: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
May Olodumare continue to bless Olu of Warri.

May all the orisa meridinlogun lotu Ife continue to make the reign of Olu of Warri to be prosperous for his people.

People that have not been psychologically battered by fake news and tribalism will never doubt the capacity of Asiawju Tinubu on being the best that can redirect Nigeria to a great path and move us from potential to actual growth!

What Nigeria need currently are strong institution that can outlive any current president and a workable blueprint that transcends time. Asiwaju demonstrated this in Lagos and we all can see these institutions working on their own. That is why even if a kid govern Lagos today, he will perform because institutions actually work.

He is a guy that can identify talents, carefully select them devoid of nepotism, allow them to challenge his stance, and give them the full support to realize their potential. That is what Nigeria needs in a president because we need a president that can appoint right leaders in the right institution.

God bless Olu of Warri
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Itsekiri people
God bless Warri people
God bless Nigeria

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by 1867ccc: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Well, Olu Of Warri, a major stakeholder in his kingdom is free to choose who he prefers as the president and he just did.

But watch as ill-trained bastards who insult and kick their parents from sleep take turns insulting the hell out of Olu for no offence other than that his preferred candidate is different from theirs.

Long live Olu of Warri
Long live Asiwaju of Nigeria
Long patriotic Nigerians.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by 1867ccc: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

This was Former Olu of Warri and his chief at Bourdillion Ikoyi ... Amaju pinik, Ayiri Emami

[/s]
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Sure good thing I have been to Kigali on transit and also Dubai
So let's compare and contrast Tinubu to Paul Kagame, Lagos to the whole of Rwanda, C.V to C.V , Achievements in Government and Private busines

I am very ready

Lol, you no go win, Paul fight ooh, Paul lead battle during the war, Tinubu run oh, when Abacha enter again, lol, you know that one? Google, Bing, are your friends, you no go win, google Paul achievements since coming to power, mind you LAGOS IS THE FIFTH OR SIXTH largest economy even as a state, so imagine a leader, I mean leaders like Paul, late lee of Singapore( the man who transformed Singapore, or king of dubai etc handling Lagos? Close your eyes and imagine for 10 secs, imagine the beauty Lagos would be, dirty Lagos, from obawole, ojora, Ajah, iju ishaga, gbagada, Alakija, Iyanuoworo, iyanapaja, onigbongbo, Ogba, isokoko, agege, Omo, I just leave Lagos 2 months ago, LAGOS NA MESS.... big mess to be an economy capital of africa.

Lagos na dirty mr man, each street, should have been tarred with a pragmatic leader, each street, each close, each avenue, every corner tarred, that place is the smallest state in Nigeria, with a robust economy still looking like 1884 Johannesburg, with scanty fine hotels Wey Una snap, a state where the rich and the poor gap still many well well, the whole of lekki no fine reach hood for here. Why your TINUBU Dey go
London for surgery, or to go rest, LAGOS NO PEACEFUL ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Damiflow: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Them don credit the idiot
grin > grin grin grin grin
Shey nah btc them take pay u or bank tf
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by mrtheo33: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
What do you expect from a young king who needs rabas to service his numerous wives and concubines.

OLU don cashout
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Saintinoo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

You just ended up marketing Peter Obi, that shows that he is not after the money and he will not spend to buy Nigerians concise.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by buckeyemedia: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
hopexter:

If the king, omo agree and Ayeri are APC members, then it is finished for PDP in Delta state.

Ayeri is as popular and famous In Delta state just like Mc Oluomo of Lagos with a massive fan base
. Its only the Governor and his ministers that are PDP. It’s gonna be a tough one there.
I am sure you are presently in Zamfara State, & has been residing there for the last 15 years?

Because to call you ignoramously oblivious is an understatement?

Even Ray Charles & Stevie Wonder, get sight pass you?
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
I had so much respect for this king. But it’s all gone.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by hopexter(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wait make gubernatorial elections show. Na den Yo go know sey agege bread no be hamburger. Dem go press am like palm kernel. Infact because of diz ting wen you talk omo-agege bread go come third for the elections. Na cry him go cry on that day

It’s Ayeri you should be worried about. If Itsekiris and Urhobos are for Apc, who is left for PDP? the delta Igbos and isoko the minority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Ashirioluwa: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Everyone has different opinions so that is your own personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Saintinoo:

You just ended up marketing Peter Obi, that shows that he is not after the money and he will not spend to buy Nigerians concise.

grin grin grin

You know little about Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Saintinoo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
seunmsg:

The Itshekiris and the Yorubas are brothers and so shall it remain. You Igbos can’t cause any disaffection between us. Go and read the Itshekiri and stop typing hate induced nonsense on Nairaland. Olu of Warri has spoken and no ipob can change what his Royal Majesty has decreed.
The Igbo's are not holding Tinubu from becoming the president, he should do everything possible to appear on the ballot irrespective of the political party.

We wish him all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by buckeyemedia: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
hopexter:

It’s Ayeri you should be worried about. If Itsekiris and Urhobos are for Apc, who is left for PDP? the delta Igbos and isoko the minority?
How in this world can Urhobos & Itsekiris be for APC?

Quite obvious, that you have never been to The Big Heart State, because with all due respect, only an ignorant person will say such nonsense.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by buckeyemedia: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wait make gubernatorial elections show. Na den Yo go know sey agege bread no be hamburger. Dem go press am like palm kernel. Infact because of diz ting wen you talk omo-agege bread go come third for the elections. Na cry him go cry on that day
Omo Agege will definitely lose, if he runs for the Governor’s seat.

Olorogun David Edevbie will defeat him easily.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Amumaigwe: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://independent.ng/2023-tinubu-most-qualified-person-to-lead-nigeria-now-olu-of-warri/

This overgrown baby elephant that has fed fat on government money from infancy. A person that his mother's maternity fee, infant formula, diapers etc were all paid with tax payers money will certainly not be equipped with whatever it takes to make any sound economical or political decisions. Truly, you can never put a crown on a clown and expect a king.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by hopexter(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am sure you are presently in Zamfara State, & has been residing there for the last 15 years?

Because to call you ignoramously oblivious is an understatement?

Even Ray Charles & Stevie Wonder, get sight pass you?

It has warranted to insult because what I said is true, I’m not surprised anyways. Even if I live in Zamfara, does that mean that I know nothing about Delta, I’m from Edo state and schooled at PTI which means I have more insight than you think you do. You’ll be surprised and I hope you won’t get to commit suicide then undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by sekundosekundo: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Especially the ones weeping online without PVC o really weep for them

Your PVC is useless.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by CocoaOla: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sapele water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos / Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.