Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President (30694 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Omodua(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

You will be disappointed because Obi won't be involved in profligacy. Same way he became Governor in Anambra without being wasteful.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Omodua(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
LegendHero:
May Olodumare continue to bless Olu of Warri.

May all the orisa meridinlogun lotu Ife continue to make the reign of Olu of Warri to be prosperous for his people.

People that have not been psychologically battered by fake news and tribalism will never doubt the capacity of Asiawju Tinubu on being the best that can redirect Nigeria to a great path and move us from potential to actual growth!

What Nigeria need currently are strong institution that can outlive any current president and a workable blueprint that transcends time. Asiwaju demonstrated this in Lagos and we all can see these institutions working on their own. That is why even if a kid govern Lagos today, he will perform because institutions actually work.

He is a guy that can identify talents, carefully select them devoid of nepotism, allow them to challenge his stance, and give them the full support to realize their potential. That is what Nigeria needs in a president because we need a president that can appoint right leaders in the right institution.

God bless Olu of Warri
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Itsekiri people
God bless Warri people
God bless Nigeria

I am not disappointed with your comments because I know where your loyalty lies. But in your honest Truth, do you think Tinubu has the capacity to rule Nigeria based on his questionable antecedents and obvious health challenges confronting him. We do not want another Buhari who has turned London as his medical Haven in view of his poor health. Besides, he hopelessly appropriated the political heritage of Lagos as his personal fiefdom. His family members and cronies shares the humongous wealth of Lagos in a most demeaning manner. At national level, it may get worse. Hence the fears of generality of Nigerians.
Tinubu may not be the best material to govern Nigeria after Buhari.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wafi people una agree with una king say Tinubu must rule una. Abeg wetin una talk
Don't mind the Olu of Itsekiri. He is on his own. We are on ground here. We know who to vote. Not Tinubu.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Siwel25:

U people keep saying this yet, U can't stop talking about him. It's obvious that you all know who the major contender is. Btw, always speak for yourself or maybe your street. U don't know what my community thinks about Jagaban.

Stop fooling yourself.

There is a general apathy against Tinubu all over Nigeria.

If APC LIKES let them peesent him and watch if they will not lose woefully

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Omodua(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
seunmsg:

The Itshekiris and the Yorubas are brothers and so shall it remain. You Igbos can’t cause any disaffection between us. Go and read the Itshekiri and stop typing hate induced nonsense on Nairaland. Olu of Warri has spoken and no ipob can change what his Royal Majesty has decreed.
Shut up. He is Olu of Itsekiri. Not Warri. What do you know about Warri history. We are on ground here. We can Tell it as history tells it.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Omodua(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Why is it that word like "slaves" is always the first thing an Ibo man first mutter? Could it be due to the psychological trauma of how the Fula dealt with your ancestors during the uncivil war?

How does Olu of Warri statement on Asiwaju make Warri people slave to the SW? Does this even make sense to your IPOB brain?

We the Yorubas have dealt with other tribes with utmost respect and no itsekiri or Warri man can say we disrespect them. So I am very sure the Warri people will see through your nonsensical statement.

We will NEVER be like the uncouth tribe that hates & abuse everyone including their own kind.
You're economical with the Truth!
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by rickyrex(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
PeterUdeme:

With with an igbo candidate, it would be hard for anybody to defeat Tinubu in delta.
I don't think you know what u are saying. An average Delta man is in support of PDP let alone voting for apc. Am telling you the real fact. Just exclude agbo and asaba that are Igbo speaking region in delta. Let's now look at where in delta will tinubu get the rest vote from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by drlateef: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:
Why do politicians keep talking about the next election and not governance? They dnt even care about the welfare of the masses.
I am already tired of the situation of my life. I know nobody owes me help, but i cant continue any longer. Surviving in this country is quite expensive. Its been hope against hope. We've worked hard, yet cant satisfy our needs.
When a man dies, he has no worries anymore. Thank u

Hope you are not thinking of suicide. Wait for Tinubu, things go better. He has done it before.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Crizzycross: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
drlateef:

Hope you are not thinking of suicide. Wait for Tinubu, things go better. He has done it before.

The world is no longer habitable. Man is inhumane to mankind. Its terribly unbearable
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by drlateef: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:

The world is no longer habitable. Man is inhumane to mankind. Its terribly unbearable

Don’t lose hope. Have you thought about the life in the grave too. It may not be rosy over there as well, especially when you commit suicide. Be patient. Go for therapy.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by PeterUdeme: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
rickyrex:
I don't think you know what u are saying. An average Delta man is in support of PDP let alone voting for apc. Am telling you the real fact. Just exclude agbo and asaba that are Igbo speaking region in delta. Let's now look at where in delta will tinubu get the rest vote from

My brother only an igbo candidate can deféat Tinubu in delta. Forget about it.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Crizzycross: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
drlateef:

Don’t lose hope. Have you thought about the life in the grave too. It may not be rosy over there as well, especially when you commit suicide. Be patient. Go for therapy.

You won't understnd what am going through. The hardship is harsh.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by 77up(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Tinibu will loose woefully in Warri against whoever PDP presents.

Keep shouting Tinubu will loose on line when your people back home is already rooting for Tinubu in real life. You go tell us wether polling unit dey online grin

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by 77up(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:
Why do politicians keep talking about the next election and not governance? They dnt even care about the welfare of the masses.
I am already tired of the situation of my life. I know nobody owes me help, but i cant continue any longer. Surviving in this country is quite expensive. Its been hope against hope. We've worked hard, yet cant satisfy our needs.
Is that a threat? You better stay alive and vote Tinubu to enjoy the rest of your existence.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by 77up(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
able20:
Olu of Warri can not make such stupid comments, unless he is under the influence on sapele Ogogoro, may God deliver him
Ok, bro Thomas grin

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Franking: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Confused small boy they made Olu of Warri. How many are Itsekiri people sef?
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Glink2018(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
mighty2:
Tinubu is like a moving train that nobody can stop
Brainless akpu munching gorillas from pigsty region can wail all they want, we have promised not to deny them their only power
ON YOUR MANDATE I STAND, I'M UNSHAKEABLE
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS TINUBU

be deceiving yourself....Oyegun cut him into size when he was the chairman of APC... Late Abba Kyari Rubbised him..Thank God for Buhari that rescue him from those cabals at Aso Villa ....and just one word from Buhari will bury his political ambition ...
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Crizzycross: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
77up:
Is that a threat? You better stay alive and vote Tinubu to enjoy the rest of your existence.

Goodbye
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Roon9(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
LegendHero:
May Olodumare continue to bless Olu of Warri.

May all the orisa meridinlogun lotu Ife continue to make the reign of Olu of Warri to be prosperous for his people.

People that have not been psychologically battered by fake news and tribalism will never doubt the capacity of Asiawju Tinubu on being the best that can redirect Nigeria to a great path and move us from potential to actual growth!

What Nigeria need currently are strong institution that can outlive any current president and a workable blueprint that transcends time. Asiwaju demonstrated this in Lagos and we all can see these institutions working on their own. That is why even if a kid govern Lagos today, he will perform because institutions actually work.

He is a guy that can identify talents, carefully select them devoid of nepotism, allow them to challenge his stance, and give them the full support to realize their potential. That is what Nigeria needs in a president because we need a president that can appoint right leaders in the right institution.

God bless Olu of Warri
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Itsekiri people
God bless Warri people
God bless Nigeria

Spits on you! Tueh
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by sokera: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Make Warri people talk to this guy well. This yoruba love wen him like to display don too much. Dem make am king of Warri, not No1 Warri slave of Southwest. Wen him start dis thing, e be like diplomacy. But now e don dey start to dey look like slavery. Make Warri people wen dey close to am follow am talk. He don too do
for your information Itsekiri is part of yoruba land .. Yoruba land goes beyond south - west ..,
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by gbishman: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Young King mind your kingdom and stay away from politics. Learn from your forebears.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Sholuwa241: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:
bless you there you talk well na to try hustle some money no matter what make young men jakpa from this place called Nigeria
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
What's the electoral value of the Olu of warri in the scheme of things.
Tinubu can attract all the endorsements he wants if that will make him feel ok.
But brutal truth is all those endorsements won't matter when push comes to shove.
Tinubu will be hung out to dry and run under the bus by the powers that be.
Tinubu is waging a loosing political battle..
Many odds are starked against him.
But his ardent loyalists will argue otherwise because their Demi sized egoistical Hero WILL BE CUT TO SIZE.
But then delusion is a strong opiod with no known therapy.
I don't know WHAT it will Take For Tinubu to see THE CLEARER THAN CLEAR
WRITINGS ON THE POLITICAL WALL
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Kirigidi(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wafi people una agree with una king say Tinubu must rule una. Abeg wetin una talk
That monarch represents only Itsekiri people, and Itsekiris are far minority in Warri. The Olu has no influence or jurisdiction over the Urhobos and Ijaws of Warri.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by MansoryMX(m): 1:44am On Apr 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Make Warri people talk to this guy well. This yoruba love wen him like to display don too much. Dem make am king of Warri, not No1 Warri slave of Southwest. Wen him start dis thing, e be like diplomacy. But now e don dey start to dey look like slavery. Make Warri people wen dey close to am follow am talk. He don too do

Na Olu for Itsekiri clan alone and not entire Warri. I use to think he has sense since he is a young and well educated man but I have lost total respect for him. Him mate nor reach to be president? Foolish talks
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by dmedicare(m): 2:22am On Apr 16, 2022
How many people for warri dey listen to Olu of itsekiri? That man no get any influence even among the the itsekiris let alone the whole warri.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Miscellaneous(m): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Athemisia:

He is the king of the Itsekiris not everyone in Warri. There are three (3) kingdoms in Warri with three different monarchs. He is just one of them.
Okumabga kingdom
Abgarha kingdom
Itseriki kingdom.

Dont be st.u.pid. okumagba layout is just a quarter (a street) in warri. Can't be a kingdom. They call them idimi sobo. Those are mushroom kingdoms. There is only one king in warri and delta.... that is Olu of warri

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by thisisit: 4:17am On Apr 16, 2022
IN 2019, A CERTAIN OBA THREATENED TO DRAG LAGOSIANS INTO THE LAGOON IF THEY FAILED TO VOTE A CERTAIN POLITICAL CANDIDATE.... GOD DISGRACED THE OBA. HIS PALACE WAS DESECRATED AND DESTROYED.

I SEE OLU OF WARRI SUFFERING THE SAME FATE UNLESS HE AVOIDS PARTISAN POLITICS.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by ikezudon(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2022
I'd rather vote Atiku or Wike, or Obi. If dem come out las las...

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by FuckOsuPigs: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Itsekiri are Yorubas, so what's the stress about him supporting a Yoruba son?
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by blackpanda: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2022
holycup:

Bros make una wise up na.that dude is too old to rule this country.
Adults behaving like kids .haba

Ok u that is not old, why not go and contest.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by AdakoleG: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Joke apart, Tinubu is a candidate to beat. Forget about the age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / Unpaid Salary: Magistrate Collapses During Protest In Calabar / Kano To Buy Five Cows With N9.2 Million Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.