Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President (30768 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by gazza07(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari did all these and now how far
Mooh247:
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by DaInferno(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Warri for BAT2023

Last Last even Peter Obi go endorse Jagaban

Have you seen Peter Obi spend any Kobo apart from the 40 million nomination form he reluctantly obtained through proxy

A candidate without campaign office few days to Primaries... No support groups, no forum to canvass vote, no customised busses for logistics, no fund raising event, no campaign website, no endorsement from royal fathers

Nigeria needs change... I no want see any dirty customs
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mooh247: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
gazza07:
Buhari did all these and now how far

All what did Buhari do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Emilokoiyawon: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
livinbygrace:
I am a Yoruba man and I like Tinubu but when you listen to Peter OBI “s presentation and profile ,you will know that he is eminently qualified and will definitely be a good president.

How come Pandora 'HimTuLie' Obi could not transform Anambra state the way Tinubu transformed Lagos state?
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Born2Breed(f): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ode Itsekiri not even warri. Not to talk of Delta.

This boy is being silly why will a monarch endorse a particular aspirant.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Emilokoiyawon: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I had so much respect for this king. But it’s all gone.

Someone that is completely unaware of your existence? Stop crying and be a man!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Myself2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Young monarch.

On the say of your coronation, you won so many admirers with your seemingly divinely inspired oratory. You got loads of public goodwill

By delving into the murky waters of politics, you will just fritter that goodwill goodwill admiration away.

Be guided your majesty
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Chiefsir(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Again, I will advice you go back and learn history. With better education, you won’t be disgracing yourself on Nairaland. Go and learn the difference between Itsekiri people of Warri and Urhobo people of Sapele.

Itsekiri people of iwere kingdom not Warri. The olu does not have jurisdiction over the Urhobo kingdoms in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by naikeboy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mumu talk president kill am there

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by christistruth01: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

One of Remi's parent is from istekire so they are our in laws

Remi Tinubu is Itsekiri it is her mother that is from Ogun State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by aidameoryou: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Obas Olu's....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

Very useless oooh
With no meaningful significance

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Mandate2023: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Make Warri people talk to this guy well. This yoruba love wen him like to display don too much. Dem make am king of Warri, not No1 Warri slave of Southwest. Wen him start dis thing, e be like diplomacy. But now e don dey start to dey look like slavery. Make Warri people wen dey close to am follow am talk. He don too do

We know who d real slaves are Ipig
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by fortri: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Appointed Olu from queen Elizabeth or England they open mouth dey talk wetin eh no sabi.This type of Olu na dey disgrace us.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Babaken(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hope one cultists with white hair will come and tell us who and who not to vote for.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Obyino: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Them don use moni scatter this one head e don start the tlk like exhaust wey spoil grin grin grin
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by wingmanIII: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crizzycross:
Why do politicians keep talking about the next election and not governance? They dnt even care about the welfare of the masses.
I am already tired of the situation of my life. I know nobody owes me help, but i cant continue any longer. Surviving in this country is quite expensive. Its been hope against hope. We've worked hard, yet cant satisfy our needs.
When a man dies, he has no worries anymore. Thank u

Olu of itsekiri. The itsekiris are a minority group in Delta state. Inconsequential. Don't get excited

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by BeeNG3: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
God bless you your Royal Majesty.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Crizzycross: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
wingmanIII:

Olu of itsekiri. The itsekiris are a minority group in Delta state. Inconsequential. Don't get excited

Is well
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Parachoko: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

That bloody thief, weed addict isn't qualified for shit....

He will rule Nigeria the same way he did with Lagos State....

Let's compare your state of origin that was not ruled by Tinubu with Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Toks2008:

This one should just face his throne.

Useless talk. Tinubu can never be the president cos most Nigerians will not vote for him even if he wins the primaries.

U people keep saying this yet, U can't stop talking about him. It's obvious that you all know who the major contender is. Btw, always speak for yourself or maybe your street. U don't know what my community thinks about Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yes na true.But agbero charaters will take over the system,because he can't control the agberos. undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by olaoluwaposi: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Even seyi tinubu , folashade and remi know tinubu can never be president of Nigeria.....no beef but that's just the simple truth
mighty2:
Tinubu is like a moving train that nobody can stop
Brainless akpu munching gorillas from pigsty region can wail all they want, we have promised not to deny them their only power
ON YOUR MANDATE I STAND, I'M UNSHAKEABLE
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS TINUBU
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Christistruth00: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
wingmanIII:

If Itsekiri are inconsequential in Delta State how come you had an Itsekiri Governor
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
How and why is his opinion a pity?

kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by holycup(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
blackpanda:
It's just the truth

As at today, Tinubu is miles apart from any other contestant from any party, in terms of qualification.
Bros make una wise up na.that dude is too old to rule this country.
Adults behaving like kids .haba
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Bjteensdes24: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kachiko mehn! What makes him a qualified one because he can control more money? Kai
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Cantonese: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
“he is a confirmed achiever in life and it is time for him to run for Presidency, Delta State in general and Warri, in particular, is home for him”.

The Olu of Warri should talk of his territory. He should not talk of the Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws and Igbo speaking people.

That his “Delta state in general” statement, na complete lie e lie so.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
This yahoo boy should shut up... Even the great , immortal, blessed of his kind , mighty , ultimate oba of Benin can't say this it's this small chief that is talking

Ozowor

bro abeg you fit explain why una dey call the Olu of warri Yahoo boy? I have heard this Yahoo statement from more than one person now
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by charlesditro: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://independent.ng/2023-tinubu-most-qualified-person-to-lead-nigeria-now-olu-of-warri/
oya na let him be.......e be like say this 8 years wey just dey round up actually favour some people.....
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Omodua(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://independent.ng/2023-tinubu-most-qualified-person-to-lead-nigeria-now-olu-of-warri/
See the delegation. A supposedly national leader has only one ethnic group in his entourage. How are sure he won't ethnicize his administration with his Yoruba kinsmen if he eventually wins the Presidential elections. Buhari's debacle still haunting us as a nation. The man who introduced cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism in the conduct of public affairs.
Re: Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
old men are buying forms and campaigning while the youths are fighting on the internet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.