Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth (737 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by RedMac: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
I really don't know if my claim here is 100% the way it's, or it's the type of ladies i do come across...

I met this lady over 4 years ago on social media, I showered her with lies anyway before I could meet her in person, but I noticed I never lied to her, after I met her physically...

After 4 years of being just friends (with nothing she offers me other than .es... I decide to add her among the list of people I would just quit before entering 2022...

It all started the day she asked me of urgent 2k, I ignored her... Blocked her line... When she calls me even with another line, the moment I hear her voice, I immediately cut the call and block the line... I just don't want to have anything to do with anyone not adding value to my life instead will be the one drawing me back... Of a truth I have no intentions of marrying her, as I have another serious girl...

Well after several months, serious something hold me, and I could not get any girl to replace her, each time I think of her... I say to myself... I have betrayed her, I can't put this girl back into my life...

Well till now I don't know what pushed me to call this girl by myself yesterday... And first thing she asked was why I have not been picking her calls... I quickly taught of a lie to tell her, I told her I had problem with some people and that my privacy was being breached
and so i needed to stay away from some certain person's... Instantly she started feeling pity for me, I told her it was a long story though, and she said ... I should calm down, and I should promise to tell her all that happened when we see next...

Despite all I did to her, I just hope she's not planning evil on me... While I am hoping I will have a ride... When we eventually see...

But the basic truth here is that women fall for lies alot...
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by Kriss216: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Her mind still dey that urgent 2k... Don't be surprised.

6 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by MMWandali: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yeah
I think they like it a lot

So unfortunate
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by frbona: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Keep us posted bro
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
i do feel sorry for unfortunate women who have men (like the OP) as their do or die... in life!
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by blazingblender(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
For real
Telling them lies makes them feel better
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by RedMac: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
frbona:
Keep us posted bro

Honestly I dey fear o, I no want hear say me and her pass the night together I no wake up...

E be like say na one day stand I go do o... grin
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by RedMac: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Her mind still dey that urgent 2k... Don't be surprised.

Normally base on who I be, and wetin she dey benefit from me... She still get am for mind to collect something
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by Mykelslim: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
I tell them "bitterleaf" truth. Nothing you go do.
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by Goldbw122(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
That is the truth, but we move.
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chai 9ja girls have suffered
Broke red pillars everywhere

SMH...I am outta here
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by Realmi: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why didn't you give her the 2k, afterall u both have been intimate with each other

U then blocked her everywhere because of 2k

Now konji don hold u, u con gather mind still go back to the same person wey u offend

E belike say life don tire u...I no pity u at all
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by TheWolfen(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl Loves Being Told Lies Instead Of The Truth by Pascopele: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Word on the street,"tell them what they want to hear and not what they want to know"

If you haven't lied to woman, you don't have feeling for her heart.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? / Finally I've Understood Why Men Cheat!!!! / Promantic Man Wears Girlfriend's High Heels In Town; Gives Her Slippers - Videop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.