Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders (674 Views)

Ashawos Deserve Their Own Award Show Like Headies – Slay Queen Nikki Fefe (video / "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
cool
Post the lyrics of the song here, let us see how the song deserves to be celebrated by wise youths. Let us see how promoting the song can make a better society.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool
Post the lyrics of the song here, let us see how the song deserves to be celebrated by wise youths. Let us see how promoting the song can make a better society.

All the years you've been vibing to the amateur rants of foggy, has it made a better society?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
AudioMonkey:
All the days you've been vibing to the amateur rants of foggy, has it made a better society?
We are not discussing my choice of songs here. Your logic is the youths are not supporting the best. You mentioned a song and criticize the youths that are not promoting that particular song. You further imply that the youths, for not supporting good things, deserve bad leaders. If you are sure of your claims, post the lyrics of the song here to show the goodness of the song and how youths who promote the song deserve a good leader.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
AudioMonkey:
This isn't about the lyrics of any song neither is my post rocket science. Oh, I forgot compression is another big problem of these our youths. They always miss the simple point.
It's all about choices. That is, Nigerians make bad choices, they don't know good quality things. And this reflects on everyday choices be it music, leaders, movies, education and every life aspect. Wackness is in the blood of Nigerian youths, not just music, but everything.
You started your post with praise for a particular song. Your post is mainly about two things. One, Nigerian youths going for bad songs. Two, the possible reason Nigerian youths get bad leaders. Since you mentioned a particular song as an example of good songs the youths should go for, post the lyrics of the song to prove the goodness of the song.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Lol. Nigerian youths no dey disappoint.
You just proved all I said in the thread with your incoherence which is far from the main discussion.
I guess by the word 'bad song' you mean immoral song? So where in my post is that written? My post never said anything about that or anything about bad lyrics or whatever.
I only said 'beautiful musical art' vs wack song which has nothing to do with lyrics. By default Nigerian lyrics all have basically same theme, that is constant. Apart from wackness which influences making bad choices, you just reminded me another trait of Nigerian youths, lack of comprehension.
Post the lyrics of the song to show how your definition of a good song objectively relates to youths getting good leaders.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

Post the lyrics of the song to show how your definition of a good song objectively relates to youths getting good leaders.

Google is your friend, my boy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
AudioMonkey:
My boy, your post was not created by Google.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Starzo: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Lol. Nigerian youths no dey disappoint.
You just proved all I said in the thread with your incoherence which is far from the main discussion.
I guess by the word 'bad song' you mean immoral song? So where in my post is that written? My post never said anything about that or anything about bad lyrics or whatever.
I only said 'beautiful musical art' vs wack song which has nothing to do with lyrics. By default Nigerian lyrics all have basically same theme, that is constant.

Apart from wackness which influences making bad choices, you just reminded me another trait of Nigerian youths, lack of comprehension.
you just dey fool yourself all over your own thread

You used a song as an example of Nigerian youths not appreciating good things,now someone is telling you to post the lyrical content of that song and explain how it's better than the 'bad choices' of Nigerian youths who choose to listen to 'froggy' and 'wizwack' you're beating around the bush trying to dodge the point.

You created this thread trying to mock Nigerian youths but you ended up displaying your own stupidity
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Starzo: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
AudioMonkey:

mumu!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
My boy, your post was not created by Google.

Ok lad, but your post is not relevant to my thread. That is why I'm directing you to Google. I no get cure for your wackness, perhaps Google can help you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Starzo: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Another low IQ, low comprehension wack Nigerian youth. But Nigerian youths sabi dull o, chai. Lol

Like it's said someone has fluent, foreign accent, but you came asking for transcript of what the person said. Is it on written text you want to judge the accent or when you hear the person speak? Can't you see you're dull?
They said someone has a frog voice, you're asking for lyrics. Is it on written lyrics you want to hear frog voice?
It's claimed a woman is beautiful, but you're asking for her handwriting to know if the claim is right or not.

No wonder society kills talent with dull people like you everywhere. Too dull wack youths.

So according to you nice voice automatically translates to good and intellectual music... Young Man stop fooling yourself.

Asha does not have a sonorous voice but she's makes good and intelligent music

You don already fool yourself finish
Stop trying to defend your stupidity. It's becoming to embarrassing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Ok lad, but your post is not relevant to my thread. That is why I'm directing you to Google. I no get cure for your wackness, perhaps Google can help you.
As you are no longer proud of the same song you praised, hide your face in shame.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Starzo: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Very good. This your post just settled it.

Thanks for bringing Asha into this.
Now whatever you mean by sonorous voice, one thing is Asha has a good unique voice and was once a student of Muson music school and she does good music. In addition like you said, she also does intelligent music. That is, good music + intelligent lyrics.

Alright if this is so like you posted by yourself. I ask again, why do Nigerians youths not appreciate someone like Asha but they rather prefer and hype froggies and co?
Why are Nigerian youths so wack making shiithole system keep killing real talents.
Talented people feel unaccepted. Talents keep dying everyday, while wackness keep blooming.
You just helped me drive my point.
Why do Nigerian youths prefer wacks to talents?

The song you used in your original post is the major bone of contention and your own undoing.

You should never have used that as an example.

There's no intelligent content whatsoever in that song.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by immortalcrown(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Seems you're not as dumb as I thought initially. You're making more sense than the other immortalcrown immoralclown.
Now to your reply. The song I chose to use is not an undoing, it's a very good song. Just an example of the countless wack choices of Nigerian youths.
Even though lyrics is part of it but it's wack assessment to entirely rule out a good music because of just lyrics, just like saying a beautiful woman isn't beautiful because she dresses immoral. I can't blame those talented musicians who were forced to go for sexual content to sell their good music because that is what sells among wack youths. Isn't that exactly what we're talking about here? If you don't sing about sex, and make it party track and have frog voice, you can't sell, thereby forcing talented people who want to sell by all means to conform into this crap the wack youths want.
Then sexual is different from intelligence. A sexual lyrics doesn't automatically turn unintelligent lyrics. It's only becoming uncreative and boring because thats the only thing most of these so called musicians sing about.

Fortunately, a good, quality music is still valid without lyrics. I hear Kenny G blow his sax all the time, Matt McGuire beat his drum, even though no singing or lyrics but they still remained valid good music. I've heard good music from Ethiopia and different languages all over the world, even though I didn't understand the lyrics, they still remained good songs.

If a song is good, lyrics can be ignored. It's only wack when lyrics is zero, singer wack, voice is frog voice, vocals zero, music sense and ability is zero, but yet these are the people wack youths rate as best.
You mentioned a song as an example of a good song. You even indirectly shade people that fan SIMI. Post the lyrics of the song here to show how the song correlates with youths making good leadership choices. You have been running up and down, insulting me because you do not trust your own words.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Prettygirl200(f): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
AudioMonkey:
I just listened to a song from the past, Lojay or so, titled Monalisa. Very beautiful piece of artful music. Very clean piece of music.
But why are Nigerian youths so wack and kill real talents.
If there are talented musicians like this, why then y'all block heads running after froggies and so called Wizcrap?
The same so called youths who trooped out to call Simi Ikorodu Celine Dion all because of a crooked voice. Infact, maybe the shiithole state of the country is justified. People don't just deserve anything special, it's like throwing precious pearl before pigs.

Nigerian system has a way of annihilating real talents and promoting wackness.
If you have some special talents, please run far away from the talent assassinating shiithole.

No wonder everything is the way it is.

Elders - clueless, youths - wack, economy - zero, government zero, politics minus, music zero, sport zero, everything minus.

This country is such a heartbreak.
Sorry!!! How is monalisa an intelligent song Are u counting on the beat or what, pls post the lyrics of ur song so we can comprehend and know our fault since we are dull youth.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths So Wack? Seems Nigerians really deserve their leaders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry!!! How is monalisa an intelligent song Are u counting on the beat or what, pls post the lyrics of ur song so we can comprehend and know our fault since we are dull youth.

Same immortalclown on a different moniker. Different monikers, same trash.
Be like you used your IQ as collateral on loan app.
What's the correlation of lyrics to my post? And where is your sense of comprehension? It must have been very low.
Your lack of sense is your greatest strength, if not, you won't keep jumping with different monikers to ask slow question, thinking you're making sense.

If you don't comprehend simple post, and you can't contribute/argue coherently, I'm I not justified to say you Nigerian youths lots are wack in everything?

(1) (Reply)

See How Davido Lost Money To Gamble Davido Collect Wotowoto / Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars / Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.