Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva (34573 Views)

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by thinkmoney(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Aufbauh:

Park well pls.
In your small mind you'd think you're talking to one indolent naive boy.
I didn't write this just from reading a print but equally heard from international news outlets.

Russia making a u-turn on their false claim was a late response triggered by the undeniable testimonies from the rescue nations.
Russia did not only refuted the claim outrightly but give a different nonexistent account which is mischievous. They should have simply said they're going investigate the claim if they have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
If you were really up to date with world affairs, you would be aware that as at the you made that comment, Russia had long conceded that the ship had sunk. Your comment was about a day late.
Besides, the account Russia gave was that they were trying to toy the ship back to sevastopol. Then they said later that they failed.
Again, if you even know about diplomacy and military affairs, you will realise that the suggestion you gave in your last para is quack. How can a military power like Russia with satellite and modern communication say they want time to investigate if their ship was still afloat This will sound rediculous to people. They normally will know within the very minute the ship sank.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Kingsteve(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wannabenz:

Bro. I'm not even supporting anyone on this war. The west should make peace with Russia instead of fueling the war and sacrificing Ukraine. CNN and BBC are the lead propaganda of this war. Guardian UK is trying to be accurate. I dey follow the war from multiple resources. I have most videos on Twitter. This Ukraine was commiting atrocities around that donbass area before Russia intervened...and they were using phosphorus on fighting those separist regions. All this western media wasn't talking any good about Ukraine before this war. I want you to research what western media was saying about Ukraine before this conflict.

You sound sooooo pro-Putin/Russia, you don't even realise.
It's the Russian invasion of Ukraine I'm concerned about, nothing else!

This invasion is absolutely unacceptable and unnecessary, considering the stupid reason for the invasion...NATO this, NATO that!

In simple terms to make you understand better...that is, if your senses haven't been clouded already.

If I invade your abode for whatever reason, do you think I have the right to do so?

Even if your warped mind somehow think I have the right to do so, would you fold your arms and watch me rape, destroy and cause absolute carnage, without you putting up some sort of resistance, and seeking assistance from external sources if necessary?

Your answer to this question will help me determine what kind of human I'm interacting with online.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Wannabenz: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

You sound sooooo pro-Putin/Russia, you don't even realise.
It's the Russian invasion of Ukraine I'm concerned about, nothing else!

This invasion is absolutely unacceptable and unnecessary, considering the stupid reason for the invasion...NATO this, NATO that!

In simple terms to make you understand better...that is, if your senses haven't been clouded already.

If I invade your abode for whatever reason, do you think I have the right to do so?

Even if your warped mind somehow think I have the right to do so, would you fold your arms and watch me rape, destroy and cause absolute carnage, without you putting up some sort of resistance, and seeking assistance from external sources if necessary?

Your answer to this question will help me determine what kind of human I'm interacting with online.

You need to first understand the purpose of that invasion,then go and read what Ukraine was doing to those separist regions before Russia intervened. This is why I can't answer your question because since 2014 those separists has been controlling most parts of thier regions and they've been on war with Ukraine. Ukraine has used phosphorus against them...and prior to this invasion, western media wasn't speaken any good about Ukraine. Russia was invited to this conflict by those separist regions the same way they were invited to Syria. So these separists would answer your question as Russia is fighting for them so imagine if Ukraine is Nigeria and a foreign nation is helping the separists; that goes to give you the answer depending who's side you're on.

You said I'm pro Russia,that's cool though. Here in Nairaland they're sounding like if Ukraine is winning that war by celebrating every little win but it's far from it.
Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Kingsteve(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Wannabenz:

You need to first understand the purpose of that invasion,then go and read what Ukraine was doing to those separist regions before Russia intervened. This is why I can't answer your question because since 2014 those separists has been controlling most parts of thier regions and they've been on war with Ukraine. Ukraine has used phosphorus against them...and prior to this invasion, western media wasn't speaken any good about Ukraine. Russia was invited to this conflict by those separist regions the same way they were invited to Syria. So these separists would answer your question as Russia is fighting for them so imagine if Ukraine is Nigeria and a foreign nation is helping the separists; that goes to give you the answer depending who's side you're on.

You said I'm pro Russia,that's cool though. Here in Nairaland they're sounding like if Ukraine is winning that war by celebrating every little win but it's far from it.

I thought as much.
You couldn't and wouldn't answer my question.
Not that you don't know the answer, but you know it will contradict/alter your stance.

We move...
Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Truthwords: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2022
pquaver:

OK why did Russia invade Poland? Georgia, Ukraine, Finland, Afghanistan?

America has invaded more countries than the whole world combined. I am not a supporter of any country i only stand with the truth. A guilty nation like the United States have no right to judge or condemn another nation for doing the same thing they are known for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by pquaver(m): 3:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Truthwords:

America has invaded more countries than the whole world combined. I am not a supporter of any country i only stand with the truth. A guilty nation like the United States have no right to judge or condemn another nation for doing the same thing they are known for.

Is either u do not know history or u r trying to be clever by half... Russia has started or has been part of almost all the evil wars in the world. America was on her own, didn't want to join the world war 2 and he was dragged into it with the bombing of pearl harbor.. Once bitten twice shy.. Without America world police believe there would not have been the peace u have enjoyed so far.. They have every right because they earned it.. They were on their own when Osama bomb them and brought them into the middle east so.. I don't know what u r talking about.
Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Kingsteve(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Wannabenz:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61129151?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_campaign=64&at_medium=custom7&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom4=591466EA-BE30-11EC-A762-ABBC923C408C&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D

Read and digest!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10727703/Ukraine-war-pictures-Russian-warship-Moskva-sinking.html?ito=social-facebook
Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Wannabenz: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

Read and digest!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10727703/Ukraine-war-pictures-Russian-warship-Moskva-sinking.html?ito=social-facebook
The reason why most media under reported the ship that sunk is because it didn't come from Ukrainian missile. If you've been following the fight. There's no much fight going on the southern Ukraine just strikes from the Russian. The nearest place Ukraine military is;is on Odessa. Beside the east, it's just Russia striking Ukraine military establishments in all other parts of the country. Ukraine sunk thier ship at the beginning of the conflict and for you to be true to yourself,there's nothing going on,on that side besides Russia striking Odessa. If you want to follow that war from a British site, Guardian UK is your best bet. Guardian is not even siding Russia but they're reporting the conflict the way it is. I'm sorry I didn't click that link. I know daily mail better than you. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Wannabenz: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

Read and digest!

I have gone through the link,the witness said the injury came from the explosions and the image daily mail used,there's no single person shown on it...not even an injured person. So it goes to say as the Russian stated,the explosions came from within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Kingsteve(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Wannabenz:

I have gone through the link,the witness said the injury came from the explosions and the image daily mail used,there's no single person shown on it...not even an injured person. So it goes to say as the Russian stated,the explosions came from within.

So after going through the entire article, this drivel is what you can come up with as your defence?
I was right after all...you're nothing but a Putin Zombie!

I'm done engaging you.
Bye!
Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Wannabenz: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

So after going through the entire article, this drivel is what you can come up with as your defence?
I was right after all...you're nothing but a Putin Zombie!

I'm done engaging you.
Bye!
Olodo Bye Bye. There's nothing convincing on that daily mail bullshit. The only reputable site for that UK na guardian,they have mature reports. Daily mail,Sun, Express are full of shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva by Truthwords: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
pquaver:

Is either u do not know history or u r trying to be clever by half... Russia has started or has been part of almost all the evil wars in the world. America was on her own, didn't want to join the world war 2 and he was dragged into it with the bombing of pearl harbor.. Once bitten twice shy.. Without America world police believe there would not have been the peace u have enjoyed so far.. They have every right because they earned it.. They were on their own when Osama bomb them and brought them into the middle east so.. I don't know what u r talking about.

And you believed that Osama story, even when most Americans believe it was an inside job. Are you aware that this same Americans used afghans to destabilise the Soviet union. Who told you that America is the reason for peace in the world what books are you reading. grin . Have you not studied the rothchilds and how they influenced the world wars. You need to attend a proper history class. And i repeat No country has invaded more countries more than America. Let's not even talk about coups and Assasinations which they have done directly and indirectly more than any country in the world. I am not saying Russians are saints but the America you are fantasising about can only be found in their one sided movies. Are you aware Americans took in nazi scientists who carried out dirty projects for them and still do till date ?. Bro you have a long mile to cover. You still dey learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.