Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him (40611 Views)

Has Your Trusted Friend Ever Betray U To Chyke A Girl You Informed Him About?? / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Ungodly: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Las las red pillers sef get point. Wtf man.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Ungodly: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
You won’t see ladies under thread like this to share their own opinion. Na weytin dey always pain me pass. Smh.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Arsenate(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
Awon " we still have some good ladies out there". SIMPle men will never learn!
Women are Users!
You guys are genuinely putting a smile on my face after the disaster that is Arsenal.
Pure comic relief. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why e dey shock you? No be Una start am?

Rubbish.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Brandonx:
The Man should double his hustle, if possible leave the country ASAP to enable him clear his head.

Give her 2 years max and she’ll be all over the man, whenever he’s in the country he can fkcu her anytime he wants if he’s into married women.

Women are the real SCUM
This is true my married ex is back to me wanting my attention by All means now, but I have moved on

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL... there are a lot of scary things happening out there in the name of marriage indeed. undecided

Honestly.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by drololaaof: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ministry of women affairs should look into it . The best thing is to have your ears on the ground
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Brushstrokes20: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
I've been there, done that!
After women, FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Hespee93: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Naso ....
I'll marry a responsible man with responsible relatives ...

The Yorubas will say " Oko buruku shey ni, Ana buruku o da". ( You can have a bad and irresponsible husband, but never have a bad and irresponsible inlaws(

Who is this?

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by tnerro1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Never sponsor a girl you want to marry to university unless you get her pregnant first, but you will still need DNA for the second or third child sad
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Tribalism123(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Not new.
It has happened to me. Very heart breaking. But i moved on within 5hrs. I didn't send.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Some of these internet stories are pure fiction for clout.
I see several made the FP today. Just plain low quality time wasters.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Sureplug123(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mindlog:

Have you thought of why some men prefer to train a lady through the university/polytechnic instead of going straight to marry ladies who are already graduates and need not spend on their schooling?
my uncles trained their wife's through the university, they were just being supportive. Nothing special.
Note; they were already married.

Before now, Men didn't really bother about the status of women. They could pick a nobody and make her a somebody. They called it love

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Malawian(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Which one is waiting for her to graduate? Will she not be able to graduate if she got married right away? Oga no serious abeg.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Victerica(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Men are more wicked, than women these days!
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by killuminati(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
SilentQueen:
It is well undecided
Nice azz
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by cyprex: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
The sin is either less or more depending on the gender that sins
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Deicide: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
Engagement means nothing... She was still available for the highest bidder! cool
She still belongs to the street
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
christianjoy:
Breakfast is served grin cheesy grin

He don reach him hand
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by jackbilla: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Iamzik: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
gift2xl:
Just like the same kind of news, where you train her in school hoping to get married to her when she's done. Suprisely you found out she's getting married to someone else.

APC kind of people.

This idea of training a girl in school is the wrongest idea in this day and age. Marry her first then train her in school else you are just sowing where you will never reap
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by francisjochaim: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
mrbass18:
lipsrsealed I laff in voddo my brother even Ukraine weren't aware that Russia would stike them..
So my brother that's life for ya ...am sorry to sound this way but sometimes you guys(simps) need knock on the head to ever think these whores are to be trusted.. enjoy life and move on don't be a pussy if you wanna love use your head so that when building collapse you no go dey inside the rumbles.....drops mic....�

chairman you harsh,but you said the truth
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Nyascobar1414: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

This is not about simp, it can happen to anybody.

Provided say you dey follow woman, be you simp or an Alpha, believe me bro anything can happen.

Na yo wan marry naa
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by SenatePresdo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Na yo wan marry naa

When you reach 35, we can talk about that.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Origin(f): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
They are always waiting for something.....

Always testing to see......
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Over one year engagement?. You have kukuma turn her to Lord of the rings. Maybe I m the one that sees something wrong with it. I v always believed that engagement shouldnt even pass a year. Unless something serious extended the wedding plans like death of a parent, etc. Heck!. Some people dey stay reach 3 years.

Once you put ring, oga it's to start seeing my people and wedding plans would start and in less than a year, we are married. Maybe that's me. Obviously, the girl's parents taught he wasn't serious with their daughter and they are both students FFS.
Ladies are even getting wiser now. It was then a guy will engage you and you 'd be flaunting ring upandan which can chase prospective suitors. Even married people have joined the gang. Nowadays, you won't know anything until you start seeing invitation cards.
As for me, when I will even start taking a man extremely serious is when I see myself in the altar with him exchanging vows grin. Anything can happen. My heart is widely open.
i hate stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Nyascobar1414: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

When you reach 35, we can talk about that.
Man na Kids ah want no be woman... Babymama.. It's that simple!
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by blindjustice13(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Engagement for over a year, lord of the rings.

A better negotiator got married to her. Why will you relax and wait for that long ? If he had insisted he didn't want to wait the parents would not have refused. He only showed how unserious he was by not putting his foot down.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by gift2xl: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Iamzik:

This idea of training a girl in school is the wrongest idea in this day and age. Marry her first then train her in school else you are just sowing where you will never reap

If men we learn, your right.
Re: Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him by Farfalla(f): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Small break-up they can't take.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.