Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,738 members, 7,865,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush (476 Views)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Romantic Things To Say Including Romantic Words That Stir The Emotions / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by NaijaMutant(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2022
You went out with your babe to an expensive date and all of a sudden, her celebrity crush shows up.

What will be your reaction if your partner meets her celebrity crush and decides to throw caution to the wind by going fully emotional trying to get hold of him, taking pictures and worst case scenario doing the below pictured action right in your presence.

Will you try to understand that it was just a one time long held bottled up feeling trying to find expression or will you feel insulted and disrespected.

Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by chatinent: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Good manners has nothing to do with a celebrity blablabla.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by KAM3KAZI: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2022
There's nothing to be bothered about in this situation,all a brother has to do is keep calm and observe how she would behave. If she too F up you already know where she belongs.
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2022
It depends.

One of my gfs doesn't mind if I look at yansh when we are together. She also knows my ways but is fine with it as long as i keep it from her. She also doesn't check my phone. For her I won't be bothered if she kisses her crush sef. She can even give him her number.

But you see that my other gf that still keeps fighting me to change and stick to only her she dare not try it in front of me.
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by NaijaMutant(f): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2022
DominusPrime:
It depends.

One of my gfs doesn't mind if I look at yansh when we are together. She also knows my ways but is fine with it as long as i keep it from her. She also doesn't check my phone. For her I won't be bothered if she kisses her crush sef. She can even give him her number.

But you see that my other gf that still keeps fighting me to change and stick to only her she dare not try it in front of me.

You sound like a cheat being proud of it undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Boogyman557: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na my old KALA I go take BLAST both of Dem!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:

You sound like a cheat being proud of it undecided

I'm not sad
That's a wicked thing to say about me
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by internationalman(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Am I the only one that don't get moved by these so called celebrities when they are around?..

Even when I attend their shows I don't feel them on stage even if they shour from now to tomorrow..

Except 2face
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2022
I believe it will be disrespectful to me if she does that.
Imagine, if i do that to her. How will she feel?

I personally can't stand a woman that does that, she could easily be a groupie. And i dislike women who are obsessed over a celebrity.

I should be the celebrity in her life not some guy that is popular with the tag Celebrity

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by NaijaMutant(f): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2022
DominusPrime:

I'm not sad
That's a wicked thing to say about me

Your initial comment of having 2 gfs seems to suggest so

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by KAM3KAZI: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
internationalman:
Am I the only one that don't get moved by these so called celebrities when they are around?..

Even when I attend their shows I don't feel them on stage even if they shour from now to tomorrow..

Except 2face

It's an energy thing bro,if you resonate with the artist there's no way you wouldn't be moved
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Your initial comment of having 2 gfs seems to suggest so
You didn't read it well. I have more than 2...
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by VictorUSA(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
She will do what will make you feel jealousy.That's why women are all useless regarless of their origin.
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by doubleE70: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
DominusPrime:

I'm not sad That's a wicked thing to say about me
but ur comment seems somehow like u aren't even concerned about ur relationship
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'll just soapy and rest!

Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
doubleE70:

but ur comment seems somehow like u aren't even concerned about ur relationship

I am sir. I am very concerned about all my relationships...
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Offpoint1: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Breakup next reaction
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by internationalman(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
KAM3KAZI:

It's an energy thing bro,if you resonate with the artist there's no way you wouldn't be moved

You are Right. I don't resonate well with 95% naija celebrities
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
That's the end of the relationship na undecided...

Because another man cannot be groping you in my presence and you feel that after the whole episode, I should welcome you back with open arms undecided...
Re: How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush by NaijaMutant(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
DominusPrime:

You didn't read it well. I have more than 2...

Cruise

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Don't Have A Girlfriend / Dear Women, Dump Your Man Immediately If You Notice These 5 Signs / My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.