Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dear Women, Dump Your Man Immediately If You Notice These 5 Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Dump Your Man Immediately If You Notice These 5 Signs (472 Views)

Why Nigerian Women Dump Their Husbands After Relocating Abroad / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Women, Dump Your Man Immediately If You Notice These 5 Signs by Fezboy(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2022
1. If he continues to borrow money from you

We all need to borrow money now and then, but if this happens early on in the relationship, it's a big red flag, and it's even worse if he doesn't pay you back. This could be a sign that he is not good with money or that he is in a really bad financial situation, and if you are dating, trust me when I say that this will soon be your problem as well. Be wise and flee all the way!

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/dump-your-man-if-you-notice-these-5-signs/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Parents? / Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her / Women At 23: If He’s Not Dark, Tall, And Earns Over 500k Monthly, I Don’t Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.