Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant (233 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant by TTOPSON(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Few days ago, I was chatting with a lady friend of mine, in the course of discussion we talked about meeting in-laws and the likes. She now mentioned something that got me curious. She was like, she knew the questions that her dad would ask anyone she takes home.
I said oh really! What are they?

Questions like:

What are you life goals?
Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years time?
What’s your perspective about life?
What are your core values?

My question now is that, how do you answer this kind of questions without sounding arrogant or insulting?
Re: Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant by rickpat(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2022
answer the way you would answer your own father...be free,calm and relaxed...smile when you feel you are about going to get rude

2 Likes

Re: Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant by yuping(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
undecided he good make person get money, I know davido and wizkid likes will not be asked this type of question. They will just come with their crew party smoke and the in-laws will just talk about their own daughter.
Re: Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant by TTOPSON(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2022
cheesy wink cheesy wink
yuping:
undecided he good make person get money, I know davido and wizkid likes will not be asked this type of question. They will just come with their crew party smoke and the in-laws will just talk about their own daughter.
Re: Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant by Carcholce: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2022
yuping:
undecided he good make person get money, I know davido and wizkid likes will not be asked this type of question. They will just come with their crew party smoke and the in-laws will just talk about their own daughter .

“My daughter is very good and homely. She doesn’t sleep around, she’s still a virgin and also very good in bed”
Re: Answering Father In-law Without Sounding Arrogant by yuping(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Carcholce:

“My daughter is very good and homely. She doesn’t sleep around, she’s still a virgin and also very good in bed”
grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Doesn't Come By Twice / Serious Relationship / Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.