Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. (9539 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Ibomade1: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2011
Little wonder we didn't see this on TV.

Trust BBC to report this in the news if he had a Nigerian Passport. wink
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by shawonlese: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
German drug dealer
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Mbeki: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Anything German is always strong!, cars, babes, building, name them!

Even drug dealers, the highest wraps other people can swallow is 50, but German guys 101! GERMAN drug MACHINE.

Abeg Nigerians, no get that kin liver oh!
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by THEPOLY11: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
I pray that GOD will save his soul and give him a chance to repent and turn a new leaf, i trust Nigerian will never do such things only GERMAN NATIONAL can do lots of it.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by shema: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
Thank God Nigerians don dey repent, undecided
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by emmke(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
so u guys want tarnish our image at any given opportunity? Sorry it wont work. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
Another nigerian in the uk with a negative behaviour.First one nigerian uk resident was caught with 128 identities and another nigerian uk resident now caught with cocaine.Ok nigerians in the uk u doing us proud, lol
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by JUO(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2011
money matter
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
GOOD JOB MAN grin
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Texther(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
tom28:

Another nigerian in the uk with a negative behaviour.First one nigerian uk resident was caught with 128 identities and another nigerian uk resident now caught with cocaine.Ok nigerians in the uk u doing us proud, lol
u got to b kidding me
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
Texther:

u got to b kidding me
When i said doing us proud i was just being sarcastic grin
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
tom28:

When i said doing us proud i was just being sarcastic grin
he lost his sense of sarcasm for a minute
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Concept(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
asscend:

Still German at the end of the day.  

Case closed,

Hypocrisy. Another dummy sold to us by whitemen. Passport claiming a black (negro, nigger) to be a whiteman. Ask the man, what he faces everyday he claims to be what he is not really is. Where do you come from? We shall know them by their colour or name. "Michael Jackson sef no succeed change colour na problem he put for imsef" The man has been added to the list of criminal minded Nigerians accross the globe in regardless of the useless paper identity he is carrying.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by giorgie(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ puck_NL

Actually, the guy can have both German and Nigeria passport at the same time . This can be done in two ways
1. If one of his parents is a German citizen at birth.(German citizenship is solely based on parents and not a place of birth .) So if AT BIRTH , one of the parents is German and the other is Nigerian, the child can have a dual citizenship of both countries if he so wishes . One of my cousins hold a dual citizenship of both Germany and Nigeria from birth .
The second way he can  have a dual nationality with Germany is as follows -
At the point of naturalization in Germany, you are made to renounce other forms of citizenship u may hold , so u strip urself of the Nigerian citizenship . If you do decide to take the Nigerian citizenship once again ,you can then go through the process of naturalization in Nigeria and  after u decide to take up the Nigerian citizenship again , YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR APPROVAL TO TAKE UP A SECOND CITIZENSHIP IN  GERMANY , and if the application is successful , you can then take up the Nigerian citizenship once again . If you do a quick search on Wikipedia or the German nationality website , you will learn more .

THEREFORE , IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THIS  DRUG COURIER IS IN FACT A GERMAN AS WELL AS A NIGERIAN CITIZEN !
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Krayola(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
1.27kg of cocaine is not worth $280,000 of pounds or whatever. Maybe a little over or under a tenth of that.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2011
Last time I checked, Kingsley Nwanekwu is an Igbo name.

German ko herman ni.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
I dey loff. These good ol' germans have done it again o! Kai! And dem go dey criticise nigerians say we bad pass.

That dude is a german. Not a nigerian o!
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by tlops(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2011
giorgie:

@ puck_NL

Actually, the guy can have both German and Nigeria passport at the same time . This can be done in two ways
1. If one of his parents is a German citizen at birth.(German citizenship is solely based on parents and not a place of birth .) So if AT BIRTH , one of the parents is German and the other is Nigerian, the child can have a dual citizenship of both countries if he so wishes . One of my cousins hold a dual citizenship of both Germany and Nigeria from birth .
The second way he can  have a dual nationality with Germany is as follows -
At the point of naturalization in Germany, you are made to renounce other forms of citizenship u may hold , so u strip urself of the Nigerian citizenship . If you do decide to take the Nigerian citizenship once again ,you can then go through the process of naturalization in Nigeria and  after u decide to take up the Nigerian citizenship again , YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR APPROVAL TO TAKE UP A SECOND CITIZENSHIP IN  GERMANY , and if the application is successful , you can then take up the Nigerian citizenship once again . If you do a quick search on Wikipedia or the German nationality website , you will learn more .

THEREFORE , IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THIS  DRUG COURIER IS IN FACT A GERMAN AS WELL AS A NIGERIAN CITIZEN !

Guy, leave story for the historian. The guy is German[b][size=18pt].[/size][/b]

you can always pick up a Nigerian passport any time.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by qleyo(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2011
Well said Giorgie, my cousin is also German, Nigerian and American. Born in the US, so American, German father so he applied for his German passport and well the Nigerian one he just got a few years back. Having said if this drug smuggler was naturalised and I believe he was, his German citizenship can be revoked I believe for a criminal offence, in which case he will be back to his good ol Nigerian passport.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
The guy doesn't even have a Nigerian Passport and you all call hin Nigerian. tongue

Someone should please take this boy back to his country, Germany.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

see all the bright people on this thread. the man is indeed a german.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Ivynwa(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
It's high time the youths of Nigeria know that swallowing drugs and cocaine in the desperation to be rich and (adored by some "money-worshipping" Nigerians) kills. I know a certain Naija man that died last month from drugs he swallowed, it affected his organs and had him vomitting blood through his mouth and nose before he finally died. This able- bodied young man that was full of life the other day was cargoed back to Nigeria in an air plane the very way they cargo goods. He was buried in the uncompleted house he was building in the village, okay now house is still standing there to be occupied by others while he is buried underneath. It makes no sense dearies!

My fellow young men and women work your hard, remove desperation and competition from your life and there won't be need to go to extremes to make money. Just do your thing, work hard and God will bless the works of your hand. Alleluiah, Amen Somebody!  kiss cool kiss
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by 190: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2011
[size=38pt]AMEN!!

UNA DON HEAR AMEN!!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Tyche(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
for once Nairalanders are united in one course. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
am surprise 190 aint fighting no one
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Ivynwa(f): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
190:

[size=20pt]AMEN!!

UNA DON HEAR AMEN!!
[/size]

Bless you 190! Glory to God Alleluiah! It looks like I am in the spirit right now.   grin kiss Senteribobo Nebosk and even speaking in tongue. Alleluiah!  wink grin tongue kiss cool
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by stunna2(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
A[size=20pt]MEN O[/size]!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by no1madman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
qleyo:

Well said Giorgie, my cousin is also German, Nigerian and American. Born in the US, so American, German father so he applied for his German passport and well the Nigerian one he just got a few years back. Having said if this drug smuggler was naturalised and I believe he was, his German citizenship can be revoked I believe for a criminal offence, in which case he will be back to his good ol Nigerian passport.
yeah,they will withdraw his G.P. . .back 2 square 1.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by ismaeel86(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
Why do Germans like doing drugs? i trust Nigerians they are always law abiding, please keep up the Nigerian spirit, Good People, Great Nation.
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by Hoodrat(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
I love the man he is so sharp but he was unlucky cry some people got lucky with that and end up getting paid. I hope he can try again. grin
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by toyemz(f): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2011
@hoodrat
sure he can try again
after he comes out of prison
be sure to join him as his partner in crime
after all they say two heads are better than one abi
i mean if he couldn't beat the system with the swallowing act
you begin to shine eye as to another way and work on it
i tell you sha by God's Grace,you will be caught on arrival
He has a German passport right
you make sure you get a Japanese one before
and still keep your Nigerian name intact okay

hope you like my advice:

I love the man he is so sharp but he was unlucky some people got lucky with that and end up getting paid. I hope he can try again
Re: Nigerian Man (47) Caught With 101 Packages Of Cocaine In His Tummy. by bolshoi: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2011
[b]PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!

ONE LOVE PEOPLE
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested By The UK Government For Defrauding The UK / Ekiti Police Arrest Robbers Who Attacked Student Hostels / We Pay Ransoms To Bandits Daily, Zamfara LG Chief Tells Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.