Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters (113762 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Omeizadean(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Confession: When i was way younger i had a carnal affair with a very young girl....i didn't know she was still very young...very mature personality even lied to me she was way older than what i perceived it to be... but even at that age she wasn't a virgin, i was shocked....her pups is a well renowned clergy man...i regret my actions as i stopped the very moment i knew she was lying all along...till today it's a stain to me as a man...i made sure a year or 2 ago we met...now she's a big girl in her finals...i had a meeting with her at an open restaurant... even tho she lied to me back in the day...but me being an adult i shouldn't have been that stupid or gullible back then...i still apologised for what happened while she was way younger...gave her a very solid sum in check and settled that account... Till date i hate myself but it is what it is..... it's not a good thing...

Would have believe this ur innocent crafted persona but I can't since u re a man claiming to be a woman here. So ur submission can not be trusted...

Verdict.... You enjoy smashing her like many naija men do today.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by okoroemeka(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
rajiedreez:
They just gave the man an opportunity to be smarter next time, he should have been reported to the police and further prosecuted
don't be sentimental,face the reality, which police are you reporting to,was the girl forced to send her pics,what will you charge the man for? viewing naked 16 yr old girl breasts,is it because the man is married?so married men cannot taste teenagers again abi,,the best thing the woman needs to do is to teach her daughter the dangers of sex,safe sex and the reasons to aviod it, putting blame on the man is distracting her from the main job at hand,but the girl has already passed the tipping point and she is fascinated by dicks not to delete the pics in her phone ,I am even having a sneaky suspicion she might be masturbating with those dick pics,nothing can stop her from experimenting with dick in the next couple of weeks,not even a Mack tow van can drag her away from a dick.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Omeizadean(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
EmperorTayo1864:
[
This one no be talk ooo. It's not arguable in the court of law. You're an adult, you're supposed to know better.

Who told u the law is always right?
Why then the need to abbrogate some law or revised or amend them?
The fact the law claim the 15s are kid here doesn't mean that are truly kids bereft of sound judgement
It's still the same law that said 13s are adult somewhere
It's still the same law that punished some 15 year old law breakers with jail terms instead of juve homes...
If some can be sent to jail that mean the law still recognise they are not totally blameless.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by mofresh(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
[size=8pt][I had similar experience,with fourteen years old gyal she is big beautiful,tall and ripe like an adult but you will only know her that she a kid when she talk,I note she is always happy to see me and stayed with me n other body language,I have to avoid her n stop going to their house cos the neighbors has begin to think,if I'm doing sometime with her since her aunty has packed out of their house and her mother is my senior brother pady and sometime she come to brother house to eat and see my senior brother ..I'm not paedophile but i was really tempted to want touch n consider it but thank God I resist Sha.now she sees me in the street and greet me and smile and the last time I saw her again she was actually beautiful and endeavour.. ..this is my true experience bro e no easy oh....thank you. ]Some men useless sha, but the girl useless more why didn’t she report to someone, girls being hoes as usual[/quote]
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by rajiedreez: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
don't be sentimental,face the reality, which police are you reporting to,was the girl forced to send her pics,what will you charge the man for? viewing naked 16 yr old girl breasts,is it because the man is married?so married men cannot taste teenagers again abi,,the best thing the woman needs to do is to teach her daughter the dangers of sex,safe sex and the reasons to aviod it, putting blame on the man is distracting her from the main job at hand,but the girl has already passed the tipping point and she is fascinated by dicks not to delete the pics in her phone ,I am even having a sneaky suspicion she might be masturbating with those dick pics,nothing can stop her from experimenting with dick in the next couple of weeks,not even a Mack tow van can drag her away from a dick.
Eya
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Aaay: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Really
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Uchedizzy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Naijatask:
It's sad and nauseating at the same time, to see some people defending the pedophile saying the age of consent is 16.

Omo, things dy happen for this world sha undecided undecided undecided
guy, wazup up
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Fucktensei: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
I'm glad the whole shenanigans was nipped in the bud however I felt more could still be done and that's an eye opener to the conflict of interest going on in the world of our children-both the male and female.

It's time we also learn to expend the same energy on the boy child too. Everybody matters and we shouldn't be so conscious of one gender at the detriment of another.

Let face the fact for once.
as for male children, forget it! Boys will never speak out, especially if it's a lady older than them with 7-11 years . A friend of mine who's now 27 told me the first time he had sex was at the age of 16. He was lured by his 28 year old neighbour into doing it with her. He told his elder brother about it, funny enough, the elder brother didn't scold him, but even encouraged him and gave him more scopes on how to get more girls to himself to be sleeping with. Now this guy now bleeps anything from 18 and above under skirt.. undecided
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fucktensei:
as for male children, forget it! Boys will never speak out, especially if it's a lady older than them with 7-11 years . A friend of mine who's now 27 told me the first time he had sex was at the age of 16. He was lured by his 28 year old neighbour into doing it with her. He told his elder brother about it, funny enough, the elder brother didn't scold him, but even encouraged him and gave him more scopes on how to get more girls to himself to be sleeping with. Now this guy now bleeps anything from 18 and above under skirt.. undecided
It's appalling to say the least. And some of the aspiring mothers and fathers on this thread will not bother themselves with what happen to their male wards, they have this messed up belief that the male child is automatically capable of looking out for himself once he reach a certain age not knowing that things deh sup underground.

I don't know if you've read 'The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men
Book by Christina Hoff Sommers' you'd understand a thing or two about the ticking time bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Fucktensei: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

It's appalling to say the least. And some of the aspiring mothers and fathers on this thread will not bother themselves with what happen to their male wards, they have this messed up belief that the male child is automatically capable of looking out for himself once he reach a certain age not knowing that things deh sup underground.

I don't know if you've read 'The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men
Book by Christina Hoff Sommers' you'd understand a thing or two about the ticking time bomb.
yea true. Imagine your 16 year old son telling you a lady of 27 is sexually taunting him, I'm sure you won't believe him?
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fucktensei:
yea true. Imagine your 16 year old son telling you a lady of 27 is sexually taunting him, I'm sure you won't believe him?
Let me not be hypocritical here but the thing no go sweet me for body o.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Fucktensei: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

This is reason I love nairaland.... That odour own no be lie at all... I don confirm am
how does it smell like?
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Fucktensei: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Let me not be hypocritical here but the thing no go sweet me for body o.
shocked grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Myself2(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm quite scary

So many sick predators of both sexss are out there

As some sick.men are targeting young girls, some sick women are targeting young boys

The onus is on parents to enlighten their children and tell them behaviours that should constitute red flags and red lines and also what they should do when any predatory adult in the form of an aunt,uncle, teacher, neighbour etc cones to them with such behaviours
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by robosky02(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Crazy
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Wealthier: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
I had my first android phone, NEC device around 13 or 14. My second NOKIA android at 16. Neither at both times did I use my phone for stupid shii. I never password my phone sef . Was as transparent as anything. All you will see is beyonce. Her pictures and videos. Teens of nowadays sef

One only time did I experience abuse by a so called neighbor pastor. He would send me to buy him bread and whenever I tried to give it to him, he would hold me and put me on his lap.

He was able to almost get to me cos people always respected him as pastor and that almost helped him get away with his evil act. Thank God he didn't enter me. I tried to tell my sis, she didn't believe cos she thought the asshole was a genuine pastor.

The day I eventually told my mum, I'm glad I did now. She was afraid to confront the man cos everyone called him a pastor, instead she beat the shit out of my life. I actually bled. That very day sense entered my head, I never went on errands for anyone again except my family. That was how I was able to escape severe abuse and possibly rape.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by CaptainKodak(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
You, the mother and the father have done well.

But, there's one thing that the community did that is very wrong. How could they be begging the father not to escalate the matter? The matter should reach the police and spread wide and far.

In some way, those people begging the father are harming the environment. Don't they know that there could be another paedophile in their community doing the same thing? The all they are doing is teaching such men to 'wise up' and secretly perpetrate their immoral acts with young girls.

Why are they trying to cover it up? So, if the man had eventually had his way with the girl, would they have kept it a secret like they are trying to do? Or if this thing happens to their own child, would they have kept mum?

We have to expose immorality and make perpetrators pay for their sins, whether they are successful at it or they tried and failed.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by olu77(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U are on point dear, but never allow emotion to take over u bcs a 15year old girl of this generation know left from right.

Sometimes age has nothing to do with maturity... haven't you seen men behaving like boys on Nairaland? It's just that in civilized society like ours, parents are still majorly responsible for a 15 years old as long as the kid did not buy the phone from the proceeds of her own labour, I will hold the parents responsible for not keeping eyes on the asset they got for her.

I completely got your point though...I know there are a lot of 15 years old who can think independently but naturally, parents should teach their teenagers about sex otherwise mischievous people will lie to destroy their lives
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Pascopele: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2022
cry
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by eniteden(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanks
QuinModah:
Permission Granted
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Naijatask: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Uchedizzy:
guy, wazup up

Fine ma'am. How was the Easter?
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by brainycaleb(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
This is the reason why parents should use Google Family suite to control the devices they give their underage -18 children. Set up their emails and link it to yours and you can control their access to whatever app they use on their phones and even set time limits on these apps and if they spend too much unproductive time on certain app, you can remotely lock them out of that app until you chose to release it again!

This is why it is very good to gain some tech knowledge as a modern day parent!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
dontrulee:

You no get sense at all. Of course, it takes two to tangle but na men dey bleep up pass. If you no make any sneaky moves, babe no go loose guard but because of your lusts, you trap them and then blame them. Karma is coming for you, enjoy while it lasts. Hediot!

E pain am.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
dontrulee:

Ode, so you cannot give a lady a gift without expecting anything in return?
So giving a 15year old gifts is enough reason to justify you flirting or sleeping with her? You're sick in the head, go for treatment

Una wet dey pimpp una daughters , serves u right.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Hamachi(f): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Speechless
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by rant19ade: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

A 15year old girl of this generation is equivalent to 20 to 22 years old guy. Some of these girl are spoilt brat, I'm a jungle man and I hv seen a lot and I'm still seeing more. That girl has questions to answer. Yes d idiotic man has more portion of blame but nobody is saying anything about d girl that willingly gave her number and accepts gifts at all will

Nobody will say anything because the girl is underage, man!
She's not mature enough to be in charge of her actions. If she were 18 it will be a diff story entirely.

Many of us don see things, even tempted by the spoilt urchins but we just gat respect our selves
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by QuinModah(f): 2:19am On Apr 20, 2022
cool
kabanayol9:

This is my whatsapp number 07062264850, message me thanks.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 2:45am On Apr 20, 2022
This thread aged like wine in three days. Was almost prophetic.

I wonder what other facts will come out of this Chrisland horror story.

Ironically in the face of all this - the girl has gotten what she was looking for all this time, a sizeable internet following.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ironically in the face of all this - [b]the girl has gotten what she was looking for all this time, a sizeable interne[/b]t following.
exactly
People are using immoral acts/depraved stunts to catch cruise & wildfire acclaimed attention
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by QuinModah(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ironically in the face of all this - the girl has gotten what she was looking for all this time, a sizeable internet following.
19k on Instagram. I watched the interview of the mum
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by andyblinks05: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mayemavins:
cry
bro drop me your no. pls I need to talk 2 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.